Quote Originally Posted by Fannar View Post
    It's a Cat version of Shattering blow resulting in a cat offensive ability.
    Clearly that's not what Blizzard was thinking since it isn't affected by Omen of Clarity.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Clearly that's not what Blizzard was thinking since it isn't affected by Omen of Clarity.
    Clearly , then again is blizzard always right?

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    got some spare time in your rotation for the belt frag? i had it crit an add on elagon yesterday for 120k
    This. With Cat's mobility now (Even though we've pretty much always been mobile), you don't need the rocket boots. You can simply dash to keep on a target. Frag belt is a boss CD. It's off the gcd, doesn't pull you out of form, and comes up once per minute. It crits on Spiritbinder for 75k, and you can use it roughly 6 times in the fight. That's A LOT when it comes to Spiritbinder for guilds trying to progress on it, and lacking that little oomph of damage.

I appreciate all the help with the Symbiosis question but I'm still wondering a thing.

Is it a must for me to go HotW to maximize my DPS for Elegon? And how do I use it at the beginning of the encounter or do I save until the orbs/pylons/burn phase?

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iseau/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    This. With Cat's mobility now (Even though we've pretty much always been mobile), you don't need the rocket boots. You can simply dash to keep on a target. Frag belt is a boss CD. It's off the gcd, doesn't pull you out of form, and comes up once per minute. It crits on Spiritbinder for 75k, and you can use it roughly 6 times in the fight. That's A LOT when it comes to Spiritbinder for guilds trying to progress on it, and lacking that little oomph of damage.
    Sounds great. I haven't used it yet, because I thought the damage would be low/medium. I will deffo give it a try. Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    I appreciate all the help with the Symbiosis question but I'm still wondering a thing.

Is it a must for me to go HotW to maximize my DPS for Elegon? And how do I use it at the beginning of the encounter or do I save until the orbs/pylons/burn phase?

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iseau/advanced
    i still pulled 130k on elagon with DoC with my pure tunnel rotation being 93k on sprit binder.

Deleted
    I've been slacking lately is there any question from the last page that is still not answered from an other source?

and please please please i'd like posts from players that has experience in MsV regarding the "Boss Guide" part of the guide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I've been slacking lately is there any question from the last page that is still not answered from an other source?

and please please please i'd like posts from players that has experience in MsV regarding the "Boss Guide" part of the guide.
    Finished HC now so i dont mind helping out a bit, hit me up on skype (neojng) and we can chat.

Deleted
    Is it a 'must' to go for Incarnation instead of Soul of the Forest when you're specced into Nature's Vigil?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Atalanta- View Post
    Is it a 'must' to go for Incarnation instead of Soul of the Forest when you're specced into Nature's Vigil?
    No it isn't :-)

Soul of the Forest is still better than Incarnation with Nature's Vigil even if you get the crit bonus on your ravages for every use (Spirit Kings for example).

^
    This

Incarnation is a huge sustained damage loss when compared to SoTF, those ravage crits do not make up for it.

I've been using the SoTF/NV build for a couple weeks and see it as a perfect mix of sustained and usable burst.

Deleted
    Hey!
    I started to play WoW for 1,5 years (May, 2011) ago when all of my friends stopped which means I played pretty much alone and focused on leveling. It took me a while to reliaze what everything meant, rotation, enchants, gemming etc.
    During MoP, a lot of friends have started playing again which glads me. I have a small experience of raiding and I've raided with some randoms in Cata because I was unexperienced and everybody needed someone who already had achievements in raids. Now I'm in a guild with a friend who's been playing since Vanilla (= really good player) and we want to raid together and I would like to have some advice.
    I've always played feral because it's the spec I really like to play alongside with guardian. We've been doing a few raids in MsV and I always ended up last on dps which made me really sad and I started playing as Boomkin instead, I didn't like it at all so I went back to my furry kitty.
    I have SotF and HotW as my talents and I think I've mastered my rotation quite well. I've tried with DoC and NV but I didn't felt like I was doing much dps, around 47k (on a dummy) and it took a little while to reach that sum. With HotW I reached that sum much faster and I was doing 53-56k sometimes as well. I have a spellcaster weapon (Staff of Trembling Will) and I crit around 200-250k while I spam wrath, but sometimes I only crit like 98k. Do you have to have all your bleeds up before you go for HotW? Also HotW lasts 45 seconds, do you need to renew your bleeds during this time (because they fall off after a while) to make more damage or you just spam Wrath/Hurricane?

Also I have mastery as my second stat, but I reforged to Haste/Crit yesterday and didn't saw any changes in my dps.

Knowing tactics when you raid is quite new for me but of course I read guides/ watch videos before I enter a raid but sometimes I focus too much on my rotation because I don't want any bleed/buff to fall off which makes me less attentive on what's happening around me and I end up dead. Do you have any advice on this issue?

I haven't raided since these two raids in MsV where I ended up last because I simply didn't dare to because I don't want to end up last again. I've doing some LFR instead, I'm around 51-56k dps on single target and 70-80k on AoE. I think that I should do more dps though. I have 475/471 in ilvl. Any thoughts about that?

I would really like if someone could help me. My char i Eviwon (I'm the only one on WoW).
    Last edited by mmocf0efaa5094; 2012-10-28 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviwon View Post
    Hey!
    I started to play WoW for 1,5 years (May, 2011) ago when all of my friends stopped which means I played pretty much alone and focused on leveling. It took me a while to reliaze what everything meant, rotation, enchants, gemming etc.
    During MoP, a lot of friends have started playing again which glads me. I have a small experience of raiding and I've raided with some randoms in Cata because I was unexperienced and everybody needed someone who already had achievements in raids. Now I'm in a guild with a friend who's been playing since Vanilla (= really good player) and we want to raid together and I would like to have some advice.
    I've always played feral because it's the spec I really like to play alongside with guardian. We've been doing a few raids in MsV and I always ended up last on dps which made me really sad and I started playing as Boomkin instead, I didn't like it at all so I went back to my furry kitty.
    I have SotF and HotW as my talents and I think I've mastered my rotation quite well. I've tried with DoC and NV but I didn't felt like I was doing much dps, around 47k (on a dummy) and it took a little while to reach that sum. With HotW I reached that sum much faster and I was doing 53-56k sometimes as well. I have a spellcaster weapon (Staff of Trembling Will) and I crit around 200-250k while I spam wrath, but sometimes I only crit like 98k. Do you have to have all your bleeds up before you go for HotW? Also HotW lasts 45 seconds, do you need to renew your bleeds during this time (because they fall off after a while) to make more damage or you just spam Wrath/Hurricane?

Also I have mastery as my second stat, but I reforged to Haste/Crit yesterday and didn't saw any changes in my dps.

Knowing tactics when you raid is quite new for me but of course I read guides/ watch videos before I enter a raid but sometimes I focus too much on my rotation because I don't want any bleed/buff to fall off which makes me less attentive on what's happening around me and I end up dead. Do you have any advice on this issue?

I haven't raided since these two raids in MsV where I ended up last because I simply didn't dare to because I don't want to end up last again. I've doing some LFR instead, I'm around 51-56k dps on single target and 70-80k on AoE. I think that I should do more dps though. I have 475/471 in ilvl. Any thoughts about that?

I would really like if someone could help me. My char i Eviwon (I'm the only one on WoW).
    I would get rid of Elemental Force for Windsong first and make sure your spell power weapon is also enchanted with Windsong, also even though Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster is Epic there are much better alternatives from heroic dungeons with a lower Ilvl or better yet if you have the gold make a Dark moon faire trinket they are great. I also recommend getting rid of skinning for a proper crafting profession if this is your main that you raid on tailoring or engineering are great especially if you take advantage of the Frag belt and lining up Synapse Springs with Tiger's Fury for empowered bleeds. I cannot find any world of logs for you so as far as advise on your rotation, if you plan to keep HotW then reforge for Haste>Crit. Using HotW effectivly means knowing how long the fight is and when you will be using blood lust, if the fight is over 6 min where you can get 2 uses of it then use it at the pull and make sure to pre-pot. You do not try to keep your bleeds up during Wrath spam just keep spamming till the 45 seconds is over then get right back into your kitty rotation; if you do not already have something to track your bleeds/buffs/debuffs/procs and so forth then i suggest you get an add-on capable of this playing feral dps to its max potential means never letting Savage Roar fall off and refreshing it right before it does and the same with bleeds you wants as close to 100% up time as you can get on Rip and Rake. Having an add-on that keeps track of these visually helps immensely in maximizing your up time on these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Soul of the Forest is still better than Incarnation with Nature's Vigil even if you get the crit bonus on your ravages for every use (Spirit Kings for example).
    and on sprit kings hc you should be saving your burst for when the boss is below 30%.

10+ Year Old Account
    big Pawkets still holding strong on that elegon rank. It makes me happy seeing ferals on wol. Question is Incarnation ever going to be a more desirable talent over sotf? With patch 5.1 coming I think I saw them buffing ravage would it be a dps increase over sotf or was that just a tooltip fix if it was.....Ill just see my self out.

Deleted
    Which is better out of the following 2?
    FB with close to 25 energy, or FB with 60 or more energy

Worth it use more energy if possible... The DPE is the same (double the damage) but uses just the five combo points still making the extra damage less expensive than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    big Pawkets still holding strong on that elegon rank. It makes me happy seeing ferals on wol. Question is Incarnation ever going to be a more desirable talent over sotf? With patch 5.1 coming I think I saw them buffing ravage would it be a dps increase over sotf or was that just a tooltip fix if it was.....Ill just see my self out.
    Just a tooltip fix, and unless something changes Incarnation won't be better than SotF until we have so much gear that we're flooding with energy, if at all.

i got a gemming question here and after doing number, id like to know whats better 20agi or 160mast?

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 02:06 AM ----------

whats better 20agi or 160mast? im asking because of gemming and bonuses