Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    The dot's wont be nerfed when SR falls of as long as it was applied with SR from the start.

If rip is applied with 5cp, It won't scale down to 3cp if it is refreshed with a 3cp FB during Blood in the Water phase.
    amazing, thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Deleted
    I need to know why strenght is preferred as enchantment on gloves instead of mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Scantrax View Post
    I need to know why strenght is preferred as enchantment on gloves instead of mastery?
    It's been stated numerous times. You should try to look through the thread a little since it's only 17 pages.

The strength enchant is preferred because AP > Mastery. We get a 1:1 ratio for Str -> AP. So 170 AP > 170 Mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    It's been stated numerous times. You should try to look through the thread a little since it's only 17 pages..
    It should've been in the Q&A section if i wasn't slacking hopefully he was looking there and didn't find it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    It's been stated numerous times. You should try to look through the thread a little since it's only 17 pages.

The strength enchant is preferred because AP > Mastery. We get a 1:1 ratio for Str -> AP. So 170 AP > 170 Mastery.
    Str is also effected by MotW and BoK giving each point another 5% per point (1point becomes 1.05 points)

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    It should've been in the Q&A section if i wasn't slacking hopefully he was looking there and didn't find it ^^
    Lol you made it look like I asked the question. Makes me look like a nub

10+ Year Old Account
    are any of the crafted stuffs worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    are any of the crafted stuffs worth it?
    Both crafted chests have a very good itemization (crit/mastery), so if you have enough gold and need an upgrade on that slot I would go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the crafted shit that uses blood spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I mean the crafted shit that uses blood spirits
    I refered to the one with blood spirits when i said "both" crafted chests.

Right, crafted ilvl496 items are awesome if u can afford them.
    Also I was thinking this around, Skipping the 4p bonus might be acceptable since legs and shoulders has haste and the bonus is not really that important to have, I mean +4 sec on Rip? meh right? atleast in my eyes

Lets say we can replace legs with Elite Heroic ones from TES (already mentioned in BiS list) and shoulders with HC Gara'jal ones, what do u think? thoughts?
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Quote Originally Posted by Gorelaz View Post
    Right, crafted ilvl496 items are awesome if u can afford them.
    Also I was thinking this around, Skipping the 4p bonus might be acceptable since legs and shoulders has haste and the bonus is not really that important to have, I mean +4 sec on Rip? meh right? atleast in my eyes

Lets say we can replace legs with Elite Heroic ones from TES (already mentioned in BiS list) and shoulders with HC Gara'jal ones, what do u think? thoughts?
    The agi on the heroic tier + set bonus outweighs it, the 4 piece isnt great (I just got mine tonight) but its still a dps increase. If you go back to page 13, or 14, aggixx gave the numbers on it, which is a little under 2.3k dps for the 4 piece, which I highly doubt the itemization on the shoulders will make up for.
    Last edited by Conatzer; 2012-11-19 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    The agi on the heroic tier + set bonus outweighs it, the 4 piece isnt great (I just got mine tonight) but its still a dps increase. If you go back to page 13, or 14, aggixx gave the numbers on it, which is a little under 2.3k dps for the 4 piece, which I highly doubt the itemization on the shoulders will make up for.
    Considering how much target swapping there is in MSV/HoF the 4 piece set can help quite a bit, for single target however its pretty much useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    Yep was thinking the same, and then I saw another shoulder available in HoF hmmm.. so to conclude, taking numbers in consideration, 4p is the way to go without the legs ofc.

Thanks for the feedback peeps
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Why do we have such a bad 4pc - I really want my Ravage on Tigers Fury back

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh i took displacer beast so i can use some extra ravages every now and then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    yeh i took displacer beast so i can use some extra ravages every now and then
    That really worth it? that must work out to be a dps loss lol

15+ Year Old Account
    technicly a ravage is a dps gain over shred
    ofcourse a loss if you count the melee attacks,

well its not that i am using it mid fight to get an extra ravage off, i only use it when swap between adds when i need to blink tru stuff like tornadoes or pheromone puddles on the floor

btw i think HotW is extremly assume on wind lordwhere you cna aoe those adds + boss for 450K dps
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Our 4p is one of the largest QoL changes you could ask for. 4sec on rip will net us somewhere neer 8 FB in a 6 min fight. This will also make rip/sr offset something you dont even have to think about. I am very excited to finish my 4p and get some real world testing going.

Quote Originally Posted by diggzlol View Post
    Our 4p is one of the largest QoL changes you could ask for. 4sec on rip will net us somewhere neer 8 FB in a 6 min fight. This will also make rip/sr offset something you dont even have to think about. I am very excited to finish my 4p and get some real world testing going.
    It is definitely a QoL improvement, however for those of us currently comfortable with the rotation it is not a very large DPS increase in comparison to the bonuses of other DPS classes.