Also wanting to bump the section where i requested ppl to share UI SS if possible to give readers diffrent ideas on how they can improve :-)You can use the ctrl+f (or if mac CMD+F) to search in the guide every header is marked with # and a nummber so it will be easy for you to find any spesific section in the guide without having to scroll throught it. Example ctrl+f and then Type #2 if you want to get to "Get your character ready! or #3.3 for DoC rotation :-)
So, can we somehow macro it to switch weapons while in combat to gain the fire kitten buff and then switch as soon as possible?
Somehow we can switch the weapons by using a macro with:
Tier Set Update/ PTR Update:
- Thick Hide - now also reduces crits from spells.
- Feral PvP gloves - increases the duration of Bear Hug by 1 sec. (I originally typed Bear Huge, which would also be an awesome ability.)
- Feral PvP 2pc - Thick Hide now reduces the chance to be crit by 20%. This is in addition to the Savage Roar effect.
- Feral PvP 4 pc - Now also causes successful interrupts with Skull Bash to reset the cooldown of Enrage.
- Feral PvE 2pc - Redesigned. Now gives your finishing moves a 15% chance per cp to add a cp to your target.
We changed some PvP bonus to benefit abilities for Feral (cats) so we also changed them to offer a Guardian (bear) benefit.
To be complete:
- Feral / Guardian PvP Glove: Increases the damage of Maim and increases the duration of Bear Huge.
- Feral / Guardian PvP 2pc: Increases the duration of Savage Roar and increases the critical strike reduction from Thick Hide.
Also, a post from GC:
- Here is our logic on cat movement in PvP. Stacking Feline Swiftness, the PvP set bonus, boot enchants and things like Stampeding Roar and Dash all stacked to be ridiculously fast. We could go back to having all of these things not stacking, but we thought that felt arbitrary and confusing. We didn't want to nerf the talent, so we thought the PvP set bonus made the most sense to hit. Long term, we could consider the movement bonuses stacking additively instead of multiplicatively, but that would do some odd things to snares without further adjustments. We also feel like giving cats Infected Wounds helped a lot with their old problem of not being able to stay on targets.
Keep in mind that some of these changes are attempts to be proactive. We don't necessarily believe that Feral and perhaps Shadow are overpowered in PvP today. However if we're successful in getting mages and warriors down to a more balanced spot, we're concerned Feral and Shadow may be the next two specs that feel broken. We are also mindful that if you knock off the top thing on any list that the next item on that list becomes the new top thing.
Fire Kitty in combat:
As for the Swap weapons, you just need to have /equip weapon name 1 then /equip weapon name 2 , swaps your weapons. Once in combat the 'druid of the flames buff' will stay on and you can swap to your main weapon.
Last edited by FeralSynapse; 2013-01-19 at 02:46 AM.
15% doesn't make any sense.. it should be 20% to grant us a free combo point
I really don't think it's a "placeholder". It's definitely not a set in stone value but this definitely doesn't seem like the kind of thing where they just pulled a value out of their asses and said "we'll balance it later".
It is pretty dumb that it's not just 20% though.
Why would they change from something like "HEAL YOURSELF TO GENERATE 1 COMBO POINT" to "MAYBE YOU WILL GET AN EXTRA COMBO POINT WHEN YOU USE A FINISHER" ? Theres only one reason why it got changed, its to not overwhelm player with another button they HAVE to use. Im pretty sure its either just a tooltip bug on the PTR or they really want to give us some fucking rng while other classes have to use a spell to get a lightning proc or smth.
Dammit i liked the first version of the bonus ._.
I use Feral as my OS so my gearing resources are not that great :P Can someone direct me to a website/spreadsheet or tell me which trinkets to use?
http://www.wowdb.com/items/86890-terror-in-the-mists vs http://www.wowdb.com/items/93341-dom...-deadeye-badge vs http://www.wowdb.com/items/75274-zen-alchemist-stone
Both blue trinkets can be upgraded fully. Thanks.
Didn't even know those trinkets existed, will add them.
Edit: It takes a while to update these things since there's a lot of CPU work involved, I'll try to have the new results up in the next 2 hours at the latest.
That, and I also figured out a better format for me to set up the input files so it's not as much of a pain in the ass every time I want to update it so I'm working on converting to that.
---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:43 AM ----------
Still simming stat weights for the newest action list, but everything else is updated including the addition of the Deadeye Badge.
question about best weapon enchant for a caster weapon,
your sims says its jade spirit, but if i swap on my caster weapon and spam hurricane, wont the internal cooldown that triggers when swapping weapons make it useless to enchants jade spirit?
TREE DURID IS 4 PEE