Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ...
31
39
40
41
42
43
51
91
... LastLast
  1. #801
    That's correct, if/when they reimplement item upgrades it will be a very poor item to upgrade. That is of course assuming unless they don't change it so that conversion rate modifier scales with item level, which would be one way to do it.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  2. #802
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    I see so patch 5.2 items arent upgradeable at the moment ?

    the trinket might also stay atractive in 5.3 since the proc scales with gear
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  3. #803
    Is feral receiving any significant buffs/debuffs in 5.2 that would make it in any different place than it is now? Currently trying to decide what to go into 5.2 with, and I miss my Druid. Also, I cba to find it at work, can someone tell me right quick what the T15 bonuses do for feral? Thanks!

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I wasn't providing numbers to prove the trinket is good, I already know that from the sims. Unless there is a massive bug in the sim, it is absolutely unquestionably BiS.

    Renataki's is already second BiS if you can use the expertise.
    Noway,
    absolute BiS is `Bad JuJu`, mastery+agility proc, (and also gnome slaves!!!) that is obviosly, dunno what retarded sim u are using
    how the fuck it could less vialaible then `rentaki` and `rune of reorg`??! are u sure u not calculating rogue or hunter sims
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-02-22 at 07:09 PM.

  5. #805
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    Noway,
    absolute BiS is `Bad JuJu`, mastery+agility proc, (and also gnome slaves!!!) that is obviosly, dunno what retarded sim u are using
    how the fuck it could less vialaible then `rentaki` and `rune of reorg`??! are u sure u not calculating rogue or hunter sims
    Words like retarded and how the fuck is not really welcome here.

    Rentaki would also give us mastery and it will let us reforge way less expertise on our gear by this logic we will gain as much mastery on Rentaki then Bad Juju. The Agility proc on Rentaki is probably better then Bad Juju I've personally not looked at Aggixx sims but I can tell you one thing... He if anyone in this thread knows what he is talking about.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  6. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Words like retarded and how the fuck is not really welcome here.

    Rentaki would also give us mastery and it will let us reforge way less expertise on our gear by this logic we will gain as much mastery on Rentaki then Bad Juju. The Agility proc on Rentaki is probably better then Bad Juju I've personally not looked at Aggixx sims but I can tell you one thing... He if anyone in this thread knows what he is talking about.

    This a lot.

    Quickly comparing the heroic versions (considering what you've already noted about the static values), JuJu gives 4,332 agility for 20 seconds. Renataki's gives (every 2 seconds):
    923
    1,846
    2,679
    3,692
    4,615
    5,538
    6,461
    7,384
    8,307
    9,230 agility.

    After 11 seconds it's better, working its way up to twice as strong. Now, should a rune mastery proc and this event happen a the same time, that gives you 20 seconds to work up to a super freakif buffed rip/rake. Especially with that 15% change, it should be a no brainer that renatakis given the possibilities is the better second choice of the two.

  7. #807
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    612
    For you question above Regens... Yes Ferals have a buff with Force of Nature we won't use it however we have 15% buff to Rip as i guess you know since you mentioned it.
    t15 2set is that for each combo point spent we have 15% chance to add a combo point on the target. 4set When using Tiger's Fury, you gain 40% increased critical strike chance on the next 3 uses of Mangle, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Ravage, and Swipe.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  8. #808
    Having tested Rune on Council PTR test just I'd say its rather underwhelming at best. The latest I had it proc was just over 90 seconds in to the fight and I only once managed to get a monster rip from it and even then I had to over-write an existing rip. I know it was scaled to 502 ilvl but even so it doesn't really feel that dependable of a proc to consistently boost your damage.

  9. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    For you question above Regens... Yes Ferals have a buff with Force of Nature we won't use it however we have 15% buff to Rip as i guess you know since you mentioned it.
    t15 2set is that for each combo point spent we have 15% chance to add a combo point on the target. 4set When using Tiger's Fury, you gain 40% increased critical strike chance on the next 3 uses of Mangle, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Ravage, and Swipe.
    Yeah I just saw the rip thing on the front page and haven't seen much on nerfs other than PvP CC. Those sound pretty nice. The 4set seems like it will create some fairly decent burst. I mean 40% should put it at the crit cap right?

  10. #810
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    Having tested Rune on Council PTR test just I'd say its rather underwhelming at best. The latest I had it proc was just over 90 seconds in to the fight and I only once managed to get a monster rip from it and even then I had to over-write an existing rip. I know it was scaled to 502 ilvl but even so it doesn't really feel that dependable of a proc to consistently boost your damage.
    It could be that the change that made the trinket good is not implented into the current ptr built?
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  11. #811
    The proc was 10sec and outside when I was messing about at my ilvl on the ptr (I think about 517) I had a total of around 22k mastery with the proc so I'd say it is the new version.

  12. #812
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    The proc was 10sec and outside when I was messing about at my ilvl on the ptr (I think about 517) I had a total of around 22k mastery with the proc so I'd say it is the new version.
    I tried the trinket myself and I can say the proc chance/ICD seems to be really bugged in PTR on some pulls I didn't get any procs at all on some I only had one on the pull and once i had it in a interval of ~25-30 secs three times in a row.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  13. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I mean 40% should put it at the crit cap right?
    Sorta close-ish, we're looking at about 45% crit or so in BiS, still a ways to go to crit cap. Ferocious Bite will crit cap at 38% though (38% + 25% + 40% - 3%) and Ravage during 80%+ phase would've been crit capped regardless in this tier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I tried the trinket myself and I can say the proc chance/ICD seems to be really bugged in PTR on some pulls I didn't get any procs at all on some I only had one on the pull and once i had it in a interval of ~25-30 secs three times in a row.
    Working as intended, RPPM is random.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-02-23 at 01:16 AM.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  14. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Sorta close-ish, we're looking at about 45% crit or so in BiS, still a ways to go to crit cap. Ferocious Bite will crit cap at 38% though (38% + 25% + 40% - 3%) and Ravage during 80%+ phase would've been crit capped regardless in this tier.



    Working as intended, RPPM is rubbish.
    fixed!

    But yeah, been doing the 25m prt testing tonight with it, when it procs our dmg is really good, i did go a WHOLE 5 min pull with 0 procs.

  15. #815
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    612
    Well yesh i thought aswell that it would be pretty dull but not in this level... This is plain stupid imo blizzard should really listen to what you've said Aggixx we need attack speed buff badly.
    I mean going into an encounter for 5mins without a trinket proc is not a fun or good game design.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  16. #816
    I don't understand ur stupids logic, how!? ~8k agility(as tooltip saying well spell is 4k) from juju for 20sec instead 700,1400,2100...then only ~8000*(based on spell ,that proc) before effect ends, gl putting all bleeds in that last seconds of trink benefits to make a difference in them
    and gl with overcapped expertise , if it would same as it was t14 stats wise
    ah whaever, too much `absurd` shit here now...

    Infracted. Please make your point without insulting others or their opinions.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-02-24 at 01:03 AM.

  17. #817
    Without regards to grammar, the offensive language is going to cost a lot of whatever weight your argument had. Getting out of expertise cap shouldn't be impossible so there shouldn't be any overcapping. And also, you have the last 8 seconds of the trinket with more agility than JuJu, which should be more than enough time to reapply bleeds. Pool energy and combo points and spend the last two putting up rake and rip.

    That would require minimal planning AND you have 12 seconds to think about how you can achieve it optimally at any given moment and situation.

  18. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Rune of Re-Origination is craaazy powerful and the uptime is increased by your haste (because of how RPPM works) in addition to the fact that you also have a 2nd trinket, your weapon enchant, and the legendary meta gem that all scale with haste as well. Having mastery as your highest stat is important for the proc from Rune to be so good.

    Rune of Re-Origination also has an obvious effect of (quite drastically) increasing the value of your less favorable stats as they are turned into your highest stat for a portion of the fight (at double the rate). The more haste you have, the more often that haste is mastery and not haste.
    So without Rune of Re-Origination nothing really changes (basically Mastery >> Crit > Haste). With the Rune it turns into Mastery > Haste >> Crit. Right?

  19. #819
    Without Rune, whether crit or haste is better depends on how many RPPM procs you have. With the legendary gem, 2 trinkets, and Dancing Steel haste will probably be better, otherwise it varies.

    With Rune the actually value of each stat isn't important, you just want to keep your stats as even as possible while keeping mastery your highest to maximize the size of the Rune proc.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  20. #820
    #3.3 Heart of the Wild
    Important is to weapon swap. Agility procs really does wonders to Wrath & Hurricane's damage.
    Single Target: Wrath spam.
    AoE: Hurricane.
    The damage you do within HotW spaming Wrath is now rather balanced with the normal kitty rotation except with Heroism!
    Does this mean HOTW should be saved for hero? And during hero do you continue with your normal kitty rotation? or does wrath spam do more damage? thanks

    Also are there any high end ferals out there who are still using HOTW over DOC?
    Last edited by Bawlux; 2013-02-25 at 05:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •