1. #1241
    Stood in the Fire Paloro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    376
    Lei Shin is a tough one to look at because of the intermissions. We got our first kill on Thursday, but I had 23% and 25.8% on RoR and Renataki's, respectively. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8311&e=8921

    I don't think the uptimes are much different, but I suppose I get pretty lucky in when they proc. Generally both at the start, then renataki's again directly after the 10 stack falls.

  2. #1242
    is the savage roar typo still on? how do we get them to notice this? id feel better if that was fixed... also what is the reforge addon you all use for ror?
    Last edited by Stratogod; 2013-06-19 at 04:42 AM.

  3. #1243
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    628
    Catus is a external program, It's awesome! You can find it under "links".
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  4. #1244
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,904
    Item - Druid T16 Feral 2P Bonus Omen of Clarity increases damage of Shred, Mangle, and Ravage by 20% for 6 sec. 50% for 6 sec.
    Dream of Cenarius The Emerald Dream grants a benefit which varies by your combat specialization. Feral Increases healing from Healing Touch by 20% and casting Healing Touch causes your next Rip to deal 30% additional damage.
    I don't ever remember saying that they were bad because of low values? While better then before, I still feel they are lack luster =\
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  5. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    I don't ever remember saying that they were bad because of low values? While better then before, I still feel they are lack luster =\
    It's still early in the PTR, but I agree. I hate these changes.

  6. #1246
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    i dont see any mentioning of Nature Swiftness beeying restoO only tho. i gues was a fluke

    as for Omen buffing Shred, Mangle and Ravage, this might not be so bad, becase its a 6 second buff, we can probely stilll use the clearcasting on Trash and then do a massively empowered Shred right after,

    since Omen's proc rate depents on haste, just like all RPPM effects, haste will probely also move up in value a bit

    as for Doc change, with a 30% buff to rip i gues it might still reult in beeing the best feral chooice, but we will have to see hwhat the toecrafter guys think about it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  7. #1247
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i dont see any mentioning of Nature Swiftness beeying restoO only tho. i gues was a fluke

    as for Omen buffing Shred, Mangle and Ravage, this might not be so bad, becase its a 6 second buff, we can probely stilll use the clearcasting on Trash and then do a massively empowered Shred right after,
    It just doesn't fit. It feels like they are trying to fix our class with tier set bonuses. Thrash, I don't think was meant to be used as a single target dps increase, but it turned out that way. Now the devs seem to be trying to fix it with our 2 set? Just feels lazy imo.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  8. #1248
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    as for Doc change, with a 30% buff to rip i gues it might still reult in beeing the best feral chooice, but we will have to see hwhat the toecrafter guys think about it
    The 15% buff won't be enough to compensate the loss of the 25% bonus on rake from the live version of the talent. Moreover, the talent is still useless below 25% of the the boss health.
    Not mentioning the fact that the PTR version becomes also useless in aoe ...
    If you say, on live, rip is 27% of your dps and rake is 23% so to compensate the rake nerf (23%.0.25 = 5.75%) you need to have a additionnal 21.3% buff from the actual 25% DoC buff thus 46.3%.
    Not mentioning the loss of the non-rake and rip skills, that are trash, FB, mangle and shred that will probably raise the number to slightly less than 50%.
    Impossible 'cause of PvP.

    Blizzard goes to the wrong direction with DoC.

    PS : sorry for my english.

  9. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i dont see any mentioning of Nature Swiftness beeying restoO only tho. i gues was a fluke

    as for Omen buffing Shred, Mangle and Ravage, this might not be so bad, becase its a 6 second buff, we can probely stilll use the clearcasting on Trash and then do a massively empowered Shred right after,

    since Omen's proc rate depents on haste, just like all RPPM effects, haste will probely also move up in value a bit

    as for Doc change, with a 30% buff to rip i gues it might still reult in beeing the best feral chooice, but we will have to see hwhat the toecrafter guys think about it
    Set 2 and 4 will just be another thing to complicate the spec like having to choose between thrash uptime vs spamming shred or making sure you don't waste cp with TF but at the same time make sure you buff bleeds with it and more stuff, which is funny because the reason to change DoC was to reduce complexity.

    and DoC with 30% to rip is still worthless and nobody on their right mind would take it.
    It needs at least 40% and that would still be way below live DoC because no Blood in the Water bonus or AoE buffing.

    I don't understand why they just don't revert the feral portion of DoC, I mean they must be actually ignoring ferals on the forums because 99% want DoC to stay the go back to live BECAUSE THEY EITHER LIKE IT or like the option between HotW and DoC, they should be fucking fixing NV instead of fucking around with DoC, the only one of the 3 talents that doesn't do any good on raids by comparison.

    There is no reason to reduce complexity on DoC when HotW is there, HoTw its not a bad talent, MANY times WAY better than DoC because of the heals, but its less complex and the go to talent when you don't want to deal with more stuff or when you're new.
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2013-06-20 at 07:40 PM.

  10. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post

    I don't understand why they just don't revert the feral portion of DoC, I mean they must be actually ignoring ferals on the forums because 99% want DoC to stay the go back to live BECAUSE THEY EITHER LIKE IT or like the option between HotW and DoC, they should be fucking fixing NV instead of fucking around with DoC, the only one of the 3 talents that doesn't do any good on raids by comparison.
    \
    Maybe it's because DoC when executed faultlessly it is uber mega super pwnage? Especially on fights like Tortos H.

    I hate the PTR changes as much as the other.. but perhaps the designers of DoC from the get go didn't think of how it could be used in ToT. Another example is Ji-Kun H, when you have a RoR proc along with Primal Nutriments..

  11. #1251
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by crittycat View Post
    Maybe it's because DoC when executed faultlessly it is uber mega super pwnage? Especially on fights like Tortos H.

    I hate the PTR changes as much as the other.. but perhaps the designers of DoC from the get go didn't think of how it could be used in ToT. Another example is Ji-Kun H, when you have a RoR proc along with Primal Nutriments..
    DoC isn't "THAT" strong. Yes it's probably our best lvl 90 talent in most situtations, when used correctly, but saying its like "OMFGWTFLULZBBQSTRONK" is a little misconceiving. Look at the numbers.

    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Ji-Ku...14/60/default/
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Torto...14/60/default/

    Remember, these are just compilations of World of logs data. They aren't nerfing DoC because it's too powerful, they are nerfing it to make it more accessable to players that maybe are trying feral for the 1st time, or learning to play it. This is what blizzard said on the DoC change.

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    to reduce complexity and increase usability
    They realised that the learning curve for this talent was quite high, which arguably is what made feral fun. The only thing I can say is get on the forums, rally against it. Look how warlocks KJC turned out, they won the fight against blizzard. If you really want DoC put back, do the same.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  12. #1252
    DoC is not "uber mega pwnage" and the damage part is now reverted, still weaker HT's though.

  13. #1253
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    DoC is not "uber mega pwnage" and the damage part is now reverted, still weaker HT's though.
    Yeah mmoc seem to be a little behind on patch notes. I didn't realize this either until I checked the official site. We still don't have NS back either which is making for a dodgy opener.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  14. #1254
    They said they were making the changes to make DoC easier to play with but all they've done is revert the changes back to live and remove NS witch is what made DoC easier to play with.

    GG

  15. #1255
    Other than the opener I really don't use NS that much any more because with my gear I've almost always got a PS to use. Admittedly it would be nice have for those 'just incase' situations but as long as they keep DoC as it is on live I'm a happy kitty.

  16. #1256
    I use weak auras to keep track of my Buffs/Debuffs/CD's. It looks a lot like DroodFocus, but I prefer WA, as it's updated sooner and is easily customizable. However since I got my 4 piece bonus, my Tiger's Fury has been a bit wierd. I use 3 auras for TF.
    One which shows when it is ready.
    One which shows when it is active.
    One which shows the cooldown when 6 sec have passed since I activated it.

    With the 4 piece bonus I get a buff called "Tiger's Fury" after I have activated it. This makes it so that both aura 2 and 3 show at the same time. Even more important: it makes my aura 2 show up when the Tiger's Fury I want to track is not active. Is there anyone who knows a workaround for this? Something with "Full Scan" maybe (I have literally no idea what it does)?

    As it is right now, I have to guess the uptime of TF.

  17. #1257
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    628
    Set as full scan and seperate the spell IDs.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  18. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    Other than the opener I really don't use NS that much any more because with my gear I've almost always got a PS to use. Admittedly it would be nice have for those 'just incase' situations but as long as they keep DoC as it is on live I'm a happy kitty.
    I imagine it's pretty important for non-choreographed add spawns but I can't remember the last time that was actually a mechanic. Otherwise I agree, but it does weaken our otherwise middle of the pack CD burst.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  19. #1259
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    628
    When we get 4p t16 we can have DoC Rip from opener, thought we'r going to eat alot of energy caping... oh WHY havn't they done anything about it? :<
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  20. #1260
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see DoC energy capping to go to absurd levels with next tier's gear.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •