Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086121/simc...sults_doc.html assuming you're using DoC, bottle is still better, so relic is still wrong, regardless.
    The only surefire way to know is if he runs simc and sees what his stat weights are with his current gear. If he is saying he is not getting a better bottle for a long time then that kinda hints to him not being in full heroic t14. Either one of us could be wrong.

Btw I appologize for my snappy remark, didnt mean to flame.

Very great kitty guide! Thanks for the info!

Deleted
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086121/simc...sults_doc.html assuming you're using DoC, bottle is still better, so relic is still wrong, regardless.
    Xuen is a good trinket thought it's are tuned down this patch aswell if i'm not wrong and not sure if that trinket list is still accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Xuen is a good trinket thought it's are tuned down this patch aswell if i'm not wrong and not sure if that trinket list is still accurate.
    Xuen is exactly the same as it was last patch except for it's ability to actually scale down in challenge modes (it previous did not). The trinket list is still plenty accurate.

If you're deadset on spending 1500 VP to upgrade a trinket, I would upgrade Xuen. If you were to acquire a Heroic Bottle it would replace your Normal bottle (since you can't use both Heroic and Normal) and if you were to acquire a Heroic Terror it would replace your Xuen. Considering that, Heroic Terror is harder to acquire, ergo you will most likely be using Xuen for longer.

However, please keep in mind that you want to be able to have an upgraded weapon since it will provide by far the most DPS. If you don't already have a normal Gao-rei, I would definitely recommend making sure you have 1500 VP available for it when you get your hands on it. If you already do have a upgraded normal Gao-rei I would personally also consider how long it will be until you could feasibly acquire a Heroic Gao-rei, and making sure that you'll have at least 1500 VP ready by the time you're able to acquire that as well.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Is it just me or is Ursol's Vortex proccing a shit ton of Predatory swiftness's ?

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    However, please keep in mind that you want to be able to have an upgraded weapon since it will provide by far the most DPS. If you don't already have a normal Gao-rei, I would definitely recommend making sure you have 1500 VP available for it when you get your hands on it. If you already do have a upgraded normal Gao-rei I would personally also consider how long it will be until you could feasibly acquire a Heroic Gao-rei, and making sure that you'll have at least 1500 VP ready by the time you're able to acquire that as well.
    I've been unlucky with drops and the MsV weapon hasn't dropped on LFR or Normal and I don't think I'm going be able to get Normal Gao-Rei for a while either, so I'm gonna upgrade the Xuen. But I have like 1800 VP or something so I should still be able to upgrade the weapon if I would get it right away. And if I do get a LFR Gao-rei would it be worth it to gem it with the legendary gem and upgrade it?
    Last edited by Cruit; 2012-12-02 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    I've been unlucky with drops and the MsV weapon hasn't dropped on LFR or Normal and I don't think I'm going be able to get Normal Gao-Rei for a while either, so I'm gonna upgrade the Xuen. But I have like 1800 VP or something so I should still be able to upgrade the weapon if I would get it right away. And if I do get a LFR Gao-rei would it be worth it to gem it with the legendary gem and upgrade it?
    That really depends on your current raid situation and your gold reserves. You can get another legendary gem for 10k gold which is a little chunk of change if you have the potential to get the normal version (how long is your definition of "a little while?". Agi is valued really high, so an upgraded LFR Gao-Rei would be right up with Normal Screaming Tiger (if not better).

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    That really depends on your current raid situation and your gold reserves. You can get another legendary gem for 10k gold which is a little chunk of change if you have the potential to get the normal version (how long is your definition of "a little while?". Agi is valued really high, so an upgraded LFR Gao-Rei would be right up with Normal Screaming Tiger (if not better).
    We're struggling with gathering people to clear HoF, so I'm thinking 2-3 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    LFR Gao Rei with the gem > Reg Screaming Tiger, I did the math for reg gao rei vs H screaming tiger a few pages back, which would still apply to the lfr vs normal.

15+ Year Old Account
    LFR Gao Rei with the gem > Reg Screaming Tiger, I did the math for reg gao rei vs H screaming tiger a few pages back, which would still apply to the lfr vs normal.
    Hey thanks for that, I came here looking for that answer.

One question tho. Did you take into account the added agility from 504 to 510 wpns? Basically, 2/2 N Gao vs 2/2 H Tiger?

Is 423 agi really better than 277 wpn dps?
    Last edited by Zenko; 2012-12-04 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    5.43 is the stat value for wpn dps
    5.06 is the stat value for Agility

Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    Hey thanks for that, I came here looking for that answer.

One question tho. Did you take into account the added agility from 504 to 510 wpns? Basically, 2/2 N Gao vs 2/2 H Tiger?

I did the math with the base ilevel (because it was pre 5.1)

Those were the stat values I used (ran with 10000 iterations to be more accurate)

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Thanks for the clarification.

10+ Year Old Account
    to the engineers out there how do you have your synapse springs set up? macroed to shred, rip, rake and FB? thinking about picking it up

If you macro it to anything, then it would be TF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    to the engineers out there how do you have your synapse springs set up? macroed to shred, rip, rake and FB? thinking about picking it up
    I did macro it with Rip Rake and Shred but then i thought about it and now i only have it macroed with TF that also is binded to Berserk.

the gear list from fluiddruid is not available atm im wondering about trinkets too

i have: bottle lfr, xuen 2/2 upgraded, leishi lfr
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    the gear list from fluiddruid is not available atm im wondering about trinkets too

i have: bottle lfr, xuen 2/2 upgraded, leishi lfr
    http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1883 is the topic that aggixx created regarding trinkets and which is best for each T6 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Axolus View Post
    http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1883 is the topic that aggixx created regarding trinkets and which is best for each T6 talent.
    okay thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone messed with ovale? I am curious as to how it works trying it out with the latest script. It does HT to get doc running FF shred sr then shred then SR icon stays on there with the occasional rake and thrash . Im sure Im doing something wrong just not sure what. Might just remove it, just curious on how it works
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2012-12-06 at 12:28 AM.