Make sure you download Nerien's Ovale Scripts addon and use Leafkiller's script, other than that I'm afraid your request is far to ambiguous to really be able to respond to it.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    oh okay so i need ovale addon, nerien's ovale script addon, and leafkillers script. I just have ovale and nerien's ovale script downloaded from curse
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2012-12-06 at 12:46 AM.

Leafkiller's script comes with Nerien's addon, just make sure you go into Interface > Addons > Neriens and make sure Leafkiller's script is selected.

Deleted
    If you can't copy-paste leafkillers script you can go to the Nerien's addon folder and open the leafkiller script in notepad and copy-paste it into ovale.

Deleted
    Updated!
    New link added: Edgy's cat simulator (Under development)

Looking for a Power/Weakauras script for tracking the duration of Predatory Swiftness. I remember seeing one somewhere I believe but can't remember - the little buff icon isn't cutting it for me using DoC.

Here's my WeakAuras I use for PS, it's a green progress bar the turns red when PS will fall of in the next GCD:
    Code:
    die0gaGifKrrf1POsSkvKYRGeAwc6wIQSlij(fKadtOoMOSmOWZev00GK6AQQABQO6BIQACQi5CQkCpOO9bjPdkQulub8qiLMOcQlQIuTrrL8rvugjKOoPkIvQqZes1nHe0ovHFsfXqPsAPIk8uGPcvxLksZfsXEP8xO0GjhwslwvrpgutgIll1Mf4Zcz0QQCAjMTQCBrA3k63Q0WPsTCQ65GmDLUUi2oKiFxbA8QkDEQW(rBzgUbkg4K52(GkCJMtGVti0K7plVY6alkNm32J11EXI26Aaid4X4JydKAaedGy4g4RtccG61oWWaifi3VQd8(7IEhSgGYaq9lW1BzUgyaNGJ7euObwFjkQ9gUbM10gYWTJmd4QVrQ717GcmyjyNneKT2AGpRE0EFxVHBhz2rSDGHDKzRbE3kIHBGeOgl8Rcbzdya)91gUbstEBXWT1wdKa1yHC3W2agaYDdB4gaQmJETDGHTga(vHGmCdavMrV2adNdNEYW2ARbQZsADl3PHBG0AzA4ga((U(CBhzga((U(Cy5k)8Z5))FG6Z)J648Zop))wqE)ZPbwhUBdaNaT3udabxF9x7iZaFTJydabxFTd7iZa1N7Fv7i2aoSJydaFFx)a2rSbGVVR)mlxNN)PYo1hzyeNZ)N)X5NkFliV)Fya4776XD4UnaCc0Etna89D95kzcBaFVj(jvqYeEl3PZUWrkkkQ3fU(OM10oKcjXx3YDgs1FDJxs7qQTK2O3bBivemcEjTrVd2qQiyeWw9BivemYWj(qQxnIJuuuuZAAhsHnKcBif2qkSHuij(6wUZqQ(RB8sAtHjLtNLDGKGaNhY9R6O9dfsnKR(gPUxVdkWGLGD2qqd5chPOOOkbuZAAtvNiuij(6wUtQ6eHQ)6gVK2u7VEYrkkkkkkkQTK2O3blfMu9x34L0oVZ6fVK2o7chPOOOOOOOIGraB1VHurWidN4PWK6SEbU73dT37d5o405Ha)8nYqUWrkkkkkkkQsavemYWjEkuLkMA)1tosrrrrrrrrrrrfbJGxsB07GLctkNJGraB1VOyemYWjExY7SEXlPTZUWrkkkkkkkkkkkkSHuydPE1ikmPoR3JEbBDHC2fosrrrrrrrrrrr9Qruys9QrNwgQGXFuqwCCmhPOOOOOOO6huZrkkkkkkkkkkkQiye8sAJEhSuysfZrkkkkkkkkkkkQxnIctQyubJ4yosrrrrrrr1teosrrrrrrrvcO2sAJEhS5fbJGxsB07GfvZqXxnIA)1tosrrrrrrrrrrr57nXpPIdPYcPIdPY4ifffffffv)GAosrrrrrrrrrrr57nXpPYcPIdPIdPY4ifffffffvpr4ifffv)GAosrrrrrrr57nXpPIdPYcPIdPY4ifffvpr4yprmG)U1TTJydKa1yHVVR3gWaij(6wUtdKzRTgOaFN2NgWHtccG61oYlll2a(oQCN4oC3gOM4RFw9gaPa5(vDG3F3CuI(TgGYaB)Dt8Tbo9hk50tOoU(uduqmGR(gPUxVdkWGLGD2qqgyWcY(ZoWid1gyMKI7lrrThYoYmWVUe9BTJ)2AGQHBax9nsDVEhuGblb7SHGmWjZT9bv4gnNaFNqOj3FwEL1bwuozUThRR9IfT11wdGs2rgQJJT1ma

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Here's my WeakAuras I use for PS, it's a green progress bar the turns red when PS will fall of in the next GCD:
    Code:
    die0gaGifKrrf1POsSkvKYRGeAwc6wIQSlij(fKadtOoMOSmOWZev00GK6AQQABQO6BIQACQi5CQkCpOO9bjPdkQulub8qiLMOcQlQIuTrrL8rvugjKOoPkIvQqZes1nHe0ovHFsfXqPsAPIk8uGPcvxLksZfsXEP8xO0GjhwslwvrpgutgIll1Mf4Zcz0QQCAjMTQCBrA3k63Q0WPsTCQ65GmDLUUi2oKiFxbA8QkDEQW(rBzgUbkg4K52(GkCJMtGVti0K7plVY6alkNm32J11EXI26Aaid4X4JydKAaedGy4g4RtccG61oWWaifi3VQd8(7IEhSgGYaq9lW1BzUgyaNGJ7euObwFjkQ9gUbM10gYWTJmd4QVrQ717GcmyjyNneKT2AGpRE0EFxVHBhz2rSDGHDKzRbE3kIHBGeOgl8Rcbzdya)91gUbstEBXWT1wdKa1yHC3W2agaYDdB4gaQmJETDGHTga(vHGmCdavMrV2adNdNEYW2ARbQZsADl3PHBG0AzA4ga((U(CBhzga((U(Cy5k)8Z5))FG6Z)J648Zop))wqE)ZPbwhUBdaNaT3udabxF9x7iZaFTJydabxFTd7iZa1N7Fv7i2aoSJydaFFx)a2rSbGVVR)mlxNN)PYo1hzyeNZ)N)X5NkFliV)Fya4776XD4UnaCc0Etna89D95kzcBaFVj(jvqYeEl3PZUWrkkkQ3fU(OM10oKcjXx3YDgs1FDJxs7qQTK2O3bBivemcEjTrVd2qQiyeWw9BivemYWj(qQxnIJuuuuZAAhsHnKcBif2qkSHuij(6wUZqQ(RB8sAtHjLtNLDGKGaNhY9R6O9dfsnKR(gPUxVdkWGLGD2qqd5chPOOOkbuZAAtvNiuij(6wUtQ6eHQ)6gVK2u7VEYrkkkkkkkQTK2O3blfMu9x34L0oVZ6fVK2o7chPOOOOOOOIGraB1VHurWidN4PWK6SEbU73dT37d5o405Ha)8nYqUWrkkkkkkkQsavemYWjEkuLkMA)1tosrrrrrrrrrrrfbJGxsB07GLctkNJGraB1VOyemYWjExY7SEXlPTZUWrkkkkkkkkkkkkSHuydPE1ikmPoR3JEbBDHC2fosrrrrrrrrrrr9Qruys9QrNwgQGXFuqwCCmhPOOOOOOO6huZrkkkkkkkkkkkQiye8sAJEhSuysfZrkkkkkkkkkkkQxnIctQyubJ4yosrrrrrrr1teosrrrrrrrvcO2sAJEhS5fbJGxsB07GfvZqXxnIA)1tosrrrrrrrrrrr57nXpPIdPYcPIdPY4ifffffffv)GAosrrrrrrrrrrr57nXpPYcPIdPIdPY4ifffffffvpr4ifffv)GAosrrrrrrr57nXpPIdPYcPIdPY4ifffvpr4yprmG)U1TTJydKa1yHVVR3gWaij(6wUtdKzRTgOaFN2NgWHtccG61oYlll2a(oQCN4oC3gOM4RFw9gaPa5(vDG3F3CuI(TgGYaB)Dt8Tbo9hk50tOoU(uduqmGR(gPUxVdkWGLGD2qqgyWcY(ZoWid1gyMKI7lrrThYoYmWVUe9BTJ)2AGQHBax9nsDVEhuGblb7SHGmWjZT9bv4gnNaFNqOj3FwEL1bwuozUThRR9IfT11wdGs2rgQJJT1ma
    Thank you, works perfectly

Deleted
    Facing a problem here.

I switched to HotW for our progression as HotW + Tranq is a real raid saver, but I noticed my DPS went up, by quiet a lot.

DoC: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...?s=5377&e=5790
    HotW: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=8954&e=9347

Think im doing something horribly wrong in the DoC rotation..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Facing a problem here.

I switched to HotW for our progression as HotW + Tranq is a real raid saver, but I noticed my DPS went up, by quiet a lot.

You did about 7 mill more damage to the leg in your HotW spec. Also, the overall raid damage during HotW to the leg was more proportioned to be only you and the rogue. This means you had more uptime with the increased damage.

Pulling off DoC for Garalon can be quite tricky with all the movement being done and the static increase in agi from HotW shows that it is just simply more consistent damage.

You can't exactly compare one parse to another and assume that the one that did higher DPS is better. Garalon is a super RNG fight in a lot of ways so it's a pretty bad choice for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Facing a problem here.

Nothing wrong honestly. If you don't play the DoC perfectly you will get a huge difference with average ticks and average crits when you compare it to other logs. I didn't play the DoC rotation properly this week on some bosses and was seeing numbers between 15-20k average ticks/crits difference.

For HotW weapon still Windsong or is Jade Spirit better now that it uses RPMM?

Edit: Or even Dancing Steel? Seems to be proccing from Hurricane whether it's intended or not (I knew I had seen it proc from heals, but thinking about it now I read the tooltip and saw only melee damage, but they are slow on updating tooltips...)
    Last edited by Obblivion; 2012-12-13 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obblivion View Post
    For HotW weapon still Windsong or is Jade Spirit better now that it uses RPMM?

Edit: Or even Dancing Steel? Seems to be proccing from Hurricane whether it's intended or not (I knew I had seen it proc from heals, but thinking about it now I read the tooltip and saw only melee damage, but they are slow on updating tooltips...)
    It does indeed proc off of both heals and spell damage. Not sure on answer but I imagine Dancing Steel is the best choice, will try to get back to you on that.

Edit: Jade Spirit is the best for both single target and AoE. Windsong is the worst, where Dancing Steel is about 1.66x better than Windsong and Jade Spirit is about 2x better than Windsong.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-12-13 at 02:11 AM.

I'm using a SoF DoC spec for all but like 2 fights this tier, and SimCraft is telling me my stat weights are Mastery=Hit=Expertise>Crit>Haste. While base reforgelite looks something like this Mastery>Crit>Expertise>Hit>Haste. Which one should I listen to to maximize my DPS? I know its a rather vague question, My armor link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...saris/advanced. Which I'm currently following the Simcraft model.

WoWReforges default stat weights are taken from AskMrRobots default weights, both of which have not been updated since the MoP prepatch. SimC is probably more reliable in this case, but both will get you to fairly good reforge sets.

Personally I would advocate Hit=Exp>Mastery>Crit>Haste for all characters, even if you think you can play "perfectly" and a couple miss or dodges here and there aren't an issue. The DPS loss is so incredibly negligible that you would be very silly not to prioritize capping them over everything else.

Deleted
    If you abuse the rip/ursol's vortex bug (DoC and SotF), is it safe to asume that mangle is a much better choice than shred pre execute? Nearly as strong as shred (dpe) but makes it possible to get more finishers and rip extends?

Hard to say because it's not something that can be modelled in SimC at the moment. Safe to assume? I would say it's definitely not safe to assume, but it's possible sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    If you abuse the rip/ursol's vortex bug (DoC and SotF), is it safe to asume that mangle is a much better choice than shred pre execute? Nearly as strong as shred (dpe) but makes it possible to get more finishers and rip extends?
    Rip/Ursol's bug?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    Rip/Ursol's bug?
    If you apply rip on a target that is standing in an ursols vortex you will be able to extend that rips duration infinitively with shred/mangle. Keep in mind using it is probably classified as an exploit (I see it as one) if you get something special out of it. Dunno... stacking ferals for nefaria..... i mean hc elite protectors or something, so dont get fun ideas:P