Page 37 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Good! i no longer have to worry about blood DK's needing on my agi pole arm for the mastery :P
    lets do it the other waty around, i can see the stre polearm be an upgrade sometimes if you have been unlucky with the agi version

as for Rune of Reorigination i doubt it goes live like this since it has 1 big issue: scaling, in its current form it will still be good in T17
    blizzard does like gear to scale, it want you to upgrade items

also in its current from the item upgrade system will not work properly on it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    lets do it the other waty around, i can see the stre polearm be an upgrade sometimes if you have been unlucky with the agi version

as for Rune of Reorigination i doubt it goes live like this since it has 1 big issue: scaling, in its current form it will still be good in T17

They'll just nerf them, like they did the DS trinkets.

That said I can not see it been like that for long, there must be some down scaling on it. I have over 10k mastery raid buffed. Add another 4k for my crit and 2k for my haste, you are pushing 16k mastery, that's not including the mastery we will get from the tier 15 gear, so that could push it past 18k, that's 150%+ more bleed damage if I am correct?
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-02-11 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted
    They should just remake the trinket to be like "increase your highest secondary by X for Z secs" imo.

No, it won't go live like this because it sucks really freaking hard. It will most likely end up being DE fodder forever. There are plenty of other items that have procs the would not be able to scale with upgrades, I don't think they're worried about it considering they haven't even said they're going to reenable upgrades in the future.

What I would like to see for it to be decent would be in addition to all of your secondaries getting converted to your highest, you also gain something like 3000-5000 of BOTH your secondaries it converted from. This way it can scale and it wouldn't be a DPS loss for a bunch of specs.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty heated convo going on in raids & dungeons about troll 5% damage to beasts. Anyone going or already a troll? I became a troll just before the expansion came out, so thanks blizz for the free 5% more damage to 5 bosses in a 15+1 boss instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    pretty heated convo going on in raids & dungeons about troll 5% damage to beasts. Anyone going or already a troll? I became a troll just before the expansion came out, so thanks blizz for the free 5% more damage to 5 bosses in a 15+1 boss instance.
    This is a good thing, They already stated that if too many people re-roll horde just for the PvE racials, They will re-think racials. They need it, removing would be a better option.

I've read the first page of the guide, this just to confirm, as my Druid is my alt that I'm leveling, currently level 75.
    The stats are the exact same as Assassination rogues:

Agi: DUH!
    Hit: 7.5%
    Mastery: metric ton
    Exp: close if not to 7.5%
    Crit: much as ya can
    Haste: ehhh if you can get it but don't worry bout it?

As I said I am just confirming I'm good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellaand View Post
    I've read the first page of the guide, this just to confirm, as my Druid is my alt that I'm leveling, currently level 75.
    The stats are the exact same as Assassination rogues:

Agi: DUH!
    Hit: 7.5%
    Mastery: metric ton
    Exp: close if not to 7.5%
    Crit: much as ya can
    Haste: ehhh if you can get it but don't worry bout it?

As I said I am just confirming I'm good
    That looks about right, Haste is our worst stat but then again it is not a stat we want to avoid on an iteam that is an ilvl increase because agility is what we'r looking into gear, because we scale so good with our primary stat compared to majority of other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont want them to remove racials >_> homogenization ftl

15+ Year Old Account
    oO oops i though haste was better then crit, but maybe thats becase i use HotW instead of DoC?
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-02-12 at 08:56 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

oO oops ii though haste was better then crit, but maybe thats becase i use HotW instead of DoC?
    If not mistaken, Haste was only better for HotW for the sole reason of spamming Wrath. Now that it's not a viable strategy I would guess Crit comes ahead.

15+ Year Old Account
    hurricane spam still works on some fights
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I only do it on Windlord now ;<
    Need more ferals to take the jump and play DoC! Give it some serious time to get used to and I guarantee if you can get the hold of it you'll never look back. When I play HotW on Windlord I must admit it feels rather mundane and fairly bland compared to DoC. Miss being a troll big time though :<

hurricane spam still works on some fights
    I would debate the effects of Crit and Haste on feral HotW-empowered hurricane as it is not affected by Mastery :P

Deleted
    It really depends I'd try Crit in windlord (because you will still be in cat form when you do damage in the boss Crit is good for both Kitty and HotW where mastery is shit for HotW and Haste is bad for kitty) if i where going with HotW thought i'm also in interrupt duty so it just get complicated so i stay with DoC as long as i'm interrupting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    I only do it on Windlord now ;<
    Need more ferals to take the jump and play DoC! Give it some serious time to get used to and I guarantee if you can get the hold of it you'll never look back.
    the main reason not to take DoC is that if i do take it, i will be a pure dps, id loose my utillity from HotW such as emegency tanking, empowered tranquility, ranged dps, and hurricane aoe

its the hybridness that i like about feral
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I swap between DoC and HOTW currently, just depends on the fight. If it's something we have on farm I'll do DOC, progression HOTW.

With my current set up DoC is only 2k ahead of HOTW Passve (I keep my toon reforged for DoC)- which sometimes honestly makes me wonder if it's worth it vs raid utility.

Normally I take DoC for Lei Shi but last week I forgot-tank died and I was glad to have HOTW given our off tank had the debuff. If I hadn't had HOTW, then we'd wipe. That emergency button is very tempted to keep vs a 2k dps increase.

Doc is a lot of fun but its almost not worth the hassle. It's hard to say that 'Once you try it-you'll go back.' When I have tried it, enjoy it-but I have to do what's best for the raid at the end of the day.

-[Edit]-

Also thoughts on the new meta gem for us?
    Capacitive Primal Diamond - +324 Crit Rating and chance on melee or ranged hit to gain Capacitance. (Deals damage after accumulating 5 charges)

I wonder how much damage it will be? Crit is kinda crap for a stat when compared to what the gem could have been. Biggest fear is the damage won't outweigh how much Agi is for us.
    Last edited by FeralSynapse; 2013-02-12 at 06:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    our current gem is awsome indeed, and this gem seems a bit meh
    but i dont think it be any problem, if it stacks up as fast as the buff from the klaxxie dailies it be epic pwn
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

If it's not RPPM it'll probably be worse for us than basically everybody else. The crit doesn't matter because almost everybody doesn't want crit on their meta anyways.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    chance on melee or ranged hit to gain Capacitance. (Deals damage after accumulating 5 charges)
    I've not found any numbers of what the heck Capacitance is... Anyone? I'd imagine it being just like an empowered melee swing imagine it like Raggy spell caster trinket.
    Crit is indeed not really great as meta gem, and we do lose the agility and 3% crit effect witch imo is really great.
    I guess the choice is down to wether Capacitance is good or not and how good/bad it will be.