Page 39 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sorry for the noob question. How much does the worgen racial worth? I am going to change factions from horde to alliance and i need a new race for my druid.I really like how Nelf looks (and their feral forms too). Since i don`t play in hardcore guild( 5/6h 3/6h 4/4normal), should i change to worgen or to play nelf.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc985a5931e7; 2013-02-18 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Agreed, the 4 set is very nice tho, it can take us to crit cap and guarantee extra CP's when used. The two set need reverting to its original state.
    Ravage was already going to be a guaranteed crit at 80% and above target HP, how do suggest getting 63% chance to crit outside of that?

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 04:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Backtrack View Post
    Sorry for the noob question. How much does the worgen racial worth? I am going to change factions from horde to alliance and i need a new race for my druid.I really like how Nelf looks (and their feral forms too). Since i don`t play in hardcore guild( 5/6h 3/6h 4/4normal), should i change to worgen i to play nelf.

Thanks in advance.
    1% crit should be something like 0.75% more DPS in T15, not sure exactly how much it is now but I wouldn't expect it to any different.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid
    - Rip damage +15%.

this pleases me.

Deleted
    huhh? That one was a surprise.
    Taking a wild guess I'd say it's to not have mastery fall behind other stats as our weapon dps increses?!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    huhh? That one was a surprise.
    Taking a wild guess I'd say it's to not have mastery fall behind other stats as our weapon dps increses?!
    No, it was for no reason other than a straight damage buff. Blizzard doesn't care how good mastery is for us as long as however we determine is optimal to gem and reforge puts us in a good place balance-wise.

Deleted
    played around with the new trinket last night (rune of re-orginsation) was pretty awful for us, i was getting about 8k mastery which is far worse then getting say 4k agi from bottle...not to mention the proc rate...

Deleted
    played around with the new trinket last night (rune of re-orginsation) was pretty awful for us, i was getting about 8k mastery which is far worse then getting say 4k agi from bottle...not to mention the proc rate...
    Did you get it as a drop? or did they add it to any NPC somewhere? I heard they would make it easily available for testing purposes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Did you get it as a drop? or did they add it to any NPC somewhere? I heard they would make it easily available for testing purposes.
    you can grab it from the same vendor you get the tier items from.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Ravage was already going to be a guaranteed crit at 80% and above target HP, how do suggest getting 63% chance to crit outside of that?
    For some reason i had it in my head that it was a 60% buff to crit when I posted that....
    Last edited by mmoc8c543d8fa8; 2013-02-20 at 11:29 AM.

It really is a pathetic excuse for a trinket, especially because they made the proc non-cancellable (at least that's what I've heard). I had a couple action list conditionals that actually had it simming pretty decently, but the change to crit snapshotting isn't implemented in SimC yet which also greatly devalues the trinket.

Deleted
    I bet it's great for warriors that doesn't care a tiny thing about haste and mastery and just want that beefy crit :P

I think you give it too much credit, even if it had strength on it instead of agility I'm skeptical a warrior would want to use it. Even for warriors, secondary stats scale multiplicatively off each other, so removing all of your haste and mastery in favor of crit means that each point of crit is worth less than it was before the conversion.

Edit: Since it's relevant I figure I'll add this here:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Rune of Re-Origination

We're going to make some changes to this trinket based on testing and feedback. Our goal was to make it decent if you didn't game it at all but offer some opportunities for enhanced benefits if you did. We're going to try to meet that goal better with these changes:

- 10 sec duration (down from 20 sec) but with double the proc rate.
    - Increase your highest secondary stat by 200% of the sum of your two lowest secondary stats. For example: you have 3500 mastery, 5000 crit, 7000 haste. Rune procs, and you get [-3500 mastery, -5000 crit, +17000 haste]. Same logic as before, just double the size of the buff to your highest stat.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...61?page=22#431

Ironically, it might actually be good for warriors (and other strength specs) now >.>
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-02-21 at 01:21 AM.

Deleted
    I think you give it too much credit, even if it had strength on it instead of agility I'm skeptical a warrior would want to use it. Even for warriors, secondary stats scale multiplicatively off each other, so removing all of your haste and mastery in favor of crit means that each point of crit is worth less than it was before the conversion.

Edit: Since it's relevant I figure I'll add this here:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Rune of Re-Origination

We're going to make some changes to this trinket based on testing and feedback. Our goal was to make it decent if you didn't game it at all but offer some opportunities for enhanced benefits if you did. We're going to try to meet that goal better with these changes:

- 10 sec duration (down from 20 sec) but with double the proc rate.
    - Increase your highest secondary stat by 200% of the sum of your two lowest secondary stats. For example: you have 3500 mastery, 5000 crit, 7000 haste. Rune procs, and you get [-3500 mastery, -5000 crit, +17000 haste]. Same logic as before, just double the size of the buff to your highest stat.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...61?page=22#431

Ironically, it might actually be good for warriors (and other strength specs) now >.>
    It's just another "Good on paper, terrible in practice" idea. If it took your weakest stat alone and dumped it into your highest, this might not be too bad, especially when you go through phases, picking up haste gear just because of the raw agi gain, but taking all my crit as well? Even if it's for twice the amount, it's just not worth it in my eyes.

That said, I am trying it on PTR at the moment, and when it procs, it only takes away 6% crit. Seems it only effects stats gained from gear and not base stats (intended?). If this is the case it might not be so bad, was pushing 115% mastery when it proced, and still had 30% crit after it procced.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-02-21 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    It's just another "Good on paper, terrible in practice" idea. If it took your weakest stat alone and dumped it into your highest, this might not be too bad, especially when you go through phases, picking up haste gear just because of the raw agi gain, but taking all my crit as well? Even if it's for twice the amount, it's just not worth it in my eyes.

That said, I am trying it on PTR at the moment, and when it procs, it only takes away 6% crit. Seems it only effects stats gained from gear and not base stats (intended?). If this is the case it might not be so bad, was pushing 115% mastery when it proced, and still had 30% crit after it procced.
    How much of your Crit is coming from Class, Buffs, and Agi? That might be the crit you get. As the trinket says, you lose Crit Rating, not Crit so we would still have crit from other sources. You would also have haste from other sources, just not as much because we don't get haste from Agi. This would make me believe this trinket is quite powerful as we wouldn't drop to 0% crit, but pick up so much mastery that when people are smart it's insane, but when used poorly is marginally worth it.

Deleted
    What would the proc rate be on Re-orgination when they changed it? once a minute?

0.92 rppm.

Deleted
    0.92 rppm.
    alright sheers.
    The trinket is still not "boss" but it is better and i can see a synergy of using Bloodlust trinket aswell that would increase our mastery by alot because now when the secondary stats are double... I guess your on to testing this in simcraft Aggixx?

Yes, I've done some testing on it and everything you just said is incorrect.

The trinket is absolutely ridiculous and blows everything out of the water. The BiS profile has enough haste that Talisman of Bloodlust isn't very good because you'd have to cancel the buff whenever the stack got high enough for your haste to eclipse your mastery, which would obviously gimp it pretty hard.

Edit: To be completely honest, the main reason why it's so good is because everything else you can compare it to is pretty shitty.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-02-21 at 07:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    as the trinket will give us mastery and there for bigger bleeds
    our bleeds scale with crit, mastery and AP, but AP isnt affected so if forget about it.

so whne the trinket procs we loose crit, this will reduce overall bleed damage a bit,
    and we loose haste but that does not have a negative effect on our bleed at all
    and we gain a shitload of mastery, to boost our bleeds

that said i mean basicly out of the 2 stats we loose only 1 of them hurts the bleed damage, so the trinket cant be that bad
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Is that haste pulls ahead of crit or do we just have shitloads of haste on our gear?

Haste pulls ahead of all secondaries (and AP and Str). Currently it seems the goal is to get your haste as high as you possibly can while keeping your mastery at least 1 point higher.