Page 45 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InadequatelyDrunk View Post
    Nothing is wrong with feral on EU servers AFAIK. I've been doing more DPS (I was thrown a little by the apparent GCD change to healing touch). I reforged to haste to try it out, and the rotation felt more fluid and playable, despite the fact that it may not be optimal.

Doing more DPS than I previously did, not sure what's wrong with you. (despite the fact I sucked on Horridon).
    My dps was dreadful on Jin'rohk, but it was because boss was tanked in the middle, and you don't get the benefit from the pools if they do it that way, until they are close to expiring. Horridon is just as melee unfriendly as it gets. If you ever tried empress heroic (where taking any melee was not recommended due to adds). You would have thought they would have learned, but they did the exact same thing with those poison adds, it's a bit of a joke now.

boss was tanked in the middle, and you don't get the benefit from the pools if they do it that way, until they are close to expiring.
    That would be the tanks fault. The boss can be tanked wherever the tanks moves him.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Well yeah the boss should be moved to the pool with the back towards the raid, tanks can't stand in the water... Boss is uneffected.
    Btw went thrash run yday so i can hit friendly when first boss is down... I won a neck :-)

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Either the Lightning-Eye Hood (which drops off the first boss) or Chest of Corruscating Blades (the Thunderforged chest that drops of Ra-den) are the best choices. The chest should be better in any case that doesn't include trying to use a hit trinket (since the tier helm has a good chunk of hit on it) but obviously it's massively less obtainable.
    Yeah, was thinking about that helm as a possible offset, since it will be the easiest to acquire it, especially from hc compared to thunderforged chest from ra-den ^^
    I guess I m safe to get my tier legs from token since I wont break my 4set yet.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

15+ Year Old Account
    is there any news on those tringies that make you look like a firecat, like how to obtain them
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I got two gearing questions i currently have to deal with:

I have two 522 pieces from the new raid instance now (head of Jin'rokh and Gloves of Tortos). While the head is pretty good itemized, the gloves aren't that great although they have a socket and t14 does not. I currently have head/chest/gloves/legs t14 where gloves are 509 and the others 496 (not upgraded). Is it worth to drop the 4-piece bonus or should i wait for a third 522 piece?

Further, what is your opinion about the VP trinket? The agi proc looks appealing for the first rip at the start of the fight when everything procs and AP skyrockets to 90k. But then it's a matter of luck to line it up with the next TF in 2 minutes - had it been on use, i'd definately take it. I'm currently wearing Bottle of Infinite Stars (510) and Relic of Xuen (484) and am not sure if it's worth the 1750vp. I already bought the necklace and wonder if the ring would be the better choice (having 502 Fengs Seal and 517 Painful Thorned Ring).

Deleted
    Atm the valor trinket are really hige up on BiS ranking as long as you can handle the huge number of Hit you got on it... I could lurk up the sims Aggixx made but I think it was top 5 counting HC trinkets in t15 if i'm not totally misstaken with old info.

As for the gear question I'm not totally sure but I'd bet on giving it a sim test and see what combination is best.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-03-08 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Atm the valor trinket are really hige up on BiS ranking as long as you can handle the huge number of Hit you got on it... I could lurk up the sims Aggixx made but I think it was top 5 counting HC trinkets in t15 if i'm not totally misstaken with old info.

As for the gear question I'm not totally sure but I'd bet on giving it a sim test and see what combination is best.
    im having no problem with the hit on it, later on it might be an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    im having no problem with the hit on it, later on it might be an issue.
    Yeah as mentioned this can be an issue, for example if you have to valor trinket Horridon polearm will be really really hard to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post

Everything I've seen so far indicates it's third BiS for heroic, assuming you can use the hit. Even if you can't it's still quite good.

Deleted
    Think 2-piece t15 bonus is bugged, not proccing on Savage Roar. Didn't do an extensive test but like 15 SRs in a row (with 5 combo points), it didn't proc a single time. Seems to work with rip and FB. Might be connected to the SR glyph.

Update for our Agi trinkets:

"Last night we hotfixed in a change for trinkets that use the RPPM system. Every time your trinket fails to proc, it increases the chance it will proc. Unlucky streaks will be more rare and extremely unlucky streaks should never happen. In addition, we increased the chance for these trinkets to proc on the pull. To top it off, we increased the proc rates of the Agility and Strength trinkets in Throne of Thunder by 10%

Painfully detailed explanation for theorycrafting:
    As usual, you absolutely do not need to know or understand the following in order to use or best take advantage of these procs. This info is just for theorycrafters who want to understand the exact details of the system, so that they can model and simulate it better.

Calculate the proc frequency as normal. Based on that, you can figure out the expected average proc interval. We also now keep track of time since the last successful proc (this is different from the time since last chance to proc), capped at 1000 sec. Multiply the proc chance by MAX(1, 1+((TimeSinceLastSuccessfulProc/AverageProcInterval)-1.5)*3). For example, if a proc has an average proc interval of 45 sec, and it’s been 72 sec since your last successful proc, you’ll get a 1.3x multiplier to your proc chance. If you’ve been out of combat for a few min, and it’s been 5 min since your last successful proc, you’ll get a whopping 16.5x multiplier to your proc chance."

As per blue post http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...inket-changes/

While all this information is awesome I'm wondering if our trinkets have changed priority at all? I know Rune will still be BIS but if the proc rates got better could another trinket trump the valor one? I'd rather use the valor on another piece if the trinket isn't as good anymore.

They just posted that information 2 hours ago, have to give the community time to digest the information. (read: waiting for someone else to implement the changes in SimC because I suck at C++)

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    They just posted that information 2 hours ago, have to give the community time to digest the information. (read: waiting for someone else to implement the changes in SimC because I suck at C++)
    *nod* I know it was just something I wondered about. I picked up...(unluckily or luckily-depending on how you look at it) thunder forged Juju the other day (coin roll) and was very disappointed in it. You shouldn't loose DPS on a 522 trinket regardless of what you get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragadish View Post
    Think 2-piece t15 bonus is bugged, not proccing on Savage Roar. Didn't do an extensive test but like 15 SRs in a row (with 5 combo points), it didn't proc a single time. Seems to work with rip and FB. Might be connected to the SR glyph.
    Tested some more. It seems that without the Glyph of Savagery the bonus works, but with it it doesn't proc :-(. Reported it but no answer yet.

Deleted
    Is there an addon that will make FB flash up when the current target is below 25% hp? Just curious if anything like this had been made.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Is there an addon that will make FB flash up when the current target is below 25% hp? Just curious if anything like this had been made.
    You could make a condition icon on TellmeWhen and add condition, Resourses > Percent Health <= 25%
    is it 25% or 24.9% I don't even know.

Or reactive ability with the same condition works too

Like this
    ^1^T^SType^Sreactive ^SName^SFerocious~`Bite ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N25 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SUseActvtnOverlay^B ^t^N61501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2013-03-14 at 03:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i got this done with a combination of Power Auras Classic + Power Auras Classic: Buttons

the plugin does the spell alarts, same style as the blizzard spell alerts
    however it is broken since 5.0 there is 1 line in the code you got to change as i posted in the comments:
    in PowerAurasButtons\Modules\ButtonsConfig.lua line 268
    replace "UIPanelButtonTemplate2" by "UIPanelButtonTemplate" so basicly remove the 2

then you can set up an power aura to trigger when the target is < 25% hp and you can just set the coordinates of the aura off the screen so you wont see it
    and add an action to the aura to highlight the Furius Bite spell
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

DroodFocus.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    I saw this addon the other day, by looking at the lua it should be easy enough to change it to Ferocious Bite.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oulReaper.html