Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    Hello cat community I'm here for my brother. His damage is lacking. and itd be amazing if you guys could help so i can help him.

us.b attle .net/wow/ en/character/ke lthuzad/Cb reezy/ simple

recent log. worldoflogs .com /rep orts/rt-in6 5t3nx36zx5 ayr/
    Looking at the Twin Consort kill.

70% active time.. this means that 30% of the time he had not done any damage for the last five seconds? Is he going afk during the fights?

0% uptime on Savage Roar... Just what?

Natures Vigil used 2 times in a 9 min fight.

Tigers Fury used 7 times in a 9 min fight.

Maim used??

A total of 5 shreds and 4 mangles used?

Conclusion: Your brother is just slacking, going afk during the fight and mostly autoattacking. Why is he even raiding?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Consorts isn't a good fight to look at. He was doing the painting.

10+ Year Old Account
    dash/stampeding roar when painting and it takes like 5 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    So many things wrong with those logs...........point him in the direction of the first post on this thread. He should hopefully learn a lot from it.

A couple quick things that will help him tremendously:
    1) Choose Soul of the Forest for T3 talent in conjunction with Heart of the Wild for T6. After he gets better, then switch to Dream of Cenarious.
    2) Reforging should be 1:1:1 with Rune of Re-Origination
    3) Prioritize having Savage Roar up 100% of the time, even over Rip/Rake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    So many things wrong with those logs...........point him in the direction of the first post on this thread. He should hopefully learn a lot from it.

A couple quick things that will help him tremendously:
    1) Choose Soul of the Forest for T3 talent in conjunction with Heart of the Wild for T6. After he gets better, then switch to Dream of Cenarious.
    2) Reforging should be 1:1:1 with Rune of Re-Origination
    3) Prioritize having Savage Roar up 100% of the time, even over Rip/Rake
    He was afk or dead for most of those fights. I think that's the first thing he needs to improve ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed the SR buff sticks

Watch blizzard pull the rip buff trick again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Watch blizzard pull the rip buff trick again.
    Shut up and cross your fingers ;P

Quick question: Without rune of re-origination, but with at least one other RPPM trinket and the legendary meta gem, the fluid druid is now listing haste being more valuable than mastery. Is this correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Link to the article?

I would have to say no since 50-60% of your damage is coming from bleeds. Does haste jump ahead of crit? Sure, but I wouldn't put it ahead of mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    Quick question: Without rune of re-origination, but with at least one other RPPM trinket and the legendary meta gem, the fluid druid is now listing haste being more valuable than mastery. Is this correct?
    With Heart of the Wild, yes. DoC drastically increases mastery's value, but without it's effect on secondary stats haste becomes more valuable point for point for the same reason it's become more powerful for many many other specs.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    With Heart of the Wild, yes. DoC drastically increases mastery's value, but without it's effect on secondary stats haste becomes more valuable point for point for the same reason it's become more powerful for many many other specs.
    Thank you for this. And Paloro: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...&t=1883#p11158

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link. Like Aggixx said, that is for HotW only.

Also, remember to take sims with a grain of salt because that assumes perfect rotational play and 100% boss uptime.

Would it be worth upgrading my 522 dark wood spiritstaff to 530 and use it over my 517 Goe-Rei from last tier? I have been very unlucky on getting heroic weapons to drop.

Edit: never mind, got lucky with a coin roll and now I'm the proud owner of a 535 dark wood staff
    Last edited by Kitty Claws; 2013-05-22 at 04:18 AM.

Seems like there's currently a bug where Thrash (both Cat and Bear) ticks are unable to crit.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21213100

Seems like there's currently a bug where Thrash (both Cat and Bear) ticks are unable to crit.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21213100
    hmm I even can't find trash(dot) thingy in logs

btw what about BiS trinket list are there any changes with current patch or plus upgrades

You sure you're not looking at the direct damage?

And no, not particularly.

You sure you're not looking at the direct damage?

And no, not particularly.
    y taht was Trash, but no Trash(DOT) at all in logs

upd : ah fuck nvm, bad at logs, y no crits on ticks

Deleted
    Realm restart, lets hope for hotfix (eu)

Hmm after patch i have encountered a problem. I use an addon called hearkitty for telling me with sound how many combo points i have. lets me look at other stuff than my combo bar which is really nice!
    But after 5.3 hit all the effects in wow overwrites the sound from the addon. i tried doing the same for weakauras and i get the sound on the first combo point and then never again in that fight. It might play the sound but all the effects in wow drowns it.
    Before the patch it was "overlaying" the effects in wow so i had no problemo hearing it in fights. I mean if there was 100 mobs i might lag a little and the addon got fucked but it worked fine on bosses... now nothing at all : (
    Anyone else encountered anything like it or know how i can fix it ? I really like the audio combo points!