1) Yes, do whatever you need to do to make sure Rip never falls off in BitW, even if it's a crappy one. If you have no choice but to do a 1 CP bite just after SR fell off, then you should do it.

2) If you'll energy cap before you can refresh SR or Rip you should just FB anyway in most cases. Thrashing is a probably a good choice if they're both going to fall off but I don't know 100% what's the optimal way to handle it.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Okay cool, thanks for the great help again!

Does Soul Swap transfer the original rip/rake or does it calculate it's damage during the swap?

ie. Optimally, should I be soul swapping a rip/rake I applied with RoR, or soul swapping when RoR is active.

10+ Year Old Account
    It swaps your original Rip/Rake.

Note that pretty much every addon will fail to account for this and assume that they're actually Rip/Rakes with new snapshots. It is possible to workaround but it's a bit complicated.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

anyone using any standalone addon to put trinket proc in the middle of screen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    The easiest one for that is tell me when. You could also look into a much more powerful addon, weak auras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    Extra CD works pretty well if you cant be bothered to make a WA for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Yeah personally i'm using ExtraCD i think it's just awesome and so easy :-)

You can see my configuration in the main post under Addons/Interface

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    ye this one is great, thx

Hey guys, just got 522 Bad Juju last week in my alt run and using the VP trinket with it atm. I was curious to know if I got the RoRo this week(any version) which of those two I should replace(VP trinket/bad juju)? I looked at the list on the front page but basically want to know how it is in practice. Also, when exactly should I be using thrash over FB? Just when either Rip or SR are about to fall off? What about during the opener with Berserk macrod to troll racial? There's pretty much no energy starvation there, should I keep thrash up during the opener with DoC or even without? Thanks for any help!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kevin/advanced is the armory link if anyone wished to check it out.
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

RoR means you're procs are more powerful with the more secondary stats you have. I believe the VP trinket pulls ahead of the 522 Juju although I have no numbers for proof when coupled with RoR. You will push more damage keeping Thrash up as often as possible as long as its not interfering with the up-time of your other bleeds or SR.

Also I do not play a Troll Druid but as a Worgen with Berserk active I am finding it very hard to successfully spend all the available energy, infact I stay close of capped during most of the duration even while weaving in thrash. Granted I already have RoR so I'm forging 1:1:1 but I would probably end up macroing the troll berserking to TF instead of TF+Berserk.

I am curious to know, are things like Rawr and AskMrRobot still a good gauge for gearing to use for a quick reference as I remember those being very good to use in previous expansions. I ask because I basically fell behind two tiers of raiding and have just been doing LFR off and on to see content, but I am lacking in that area since I am not as serious as before when it comes to raiding but would like to at least try and find a casual ten man group.

5.4 PTR Feral Changes

2/4 set:
    Druid T16 Feral 2P Bonus (New) Omen of Clarity increases damage of Shred, Mangle, and Ravage by 20% for 6 sec.
    Druid T16 Feral 4P Bonus (New) Tiger's Fury generates 5 combo points. (<- What o.0; )

Spell Changes:
    DoC: Feral Increases healing from Healing Touch by 20% and casting Healing Touch causes your next Rip to deal 15% additional damage. ***
    ** Major change to DoC

Glyphs:
    Glyph of Ferocious Bite: Your Ferocious Bite ability heals you for 2% of your maximum health for each 10 Energy used. Major Glyph.
    Glyph of Innervate: When Innervate is cast on a target other than the caster, both the caster and target will benefit, but at 40% reduced effect. Major Glyph.
    Glyph of Pounce: Increases the range of your Pounce by 8 yards. Major Glyph.
    Glyph of Skull Bash: Increases the duration of your Skull Bash interrupt by 2 sec, but increases the cooldown by 5 sec. Major Glyph.
    Glyph of the Master Shapeshifter: Reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100%. Major Glyph.
    Last edited by FeralSynapse; 2013-06-12 at 04:22 AM.

Deleted
    Back to the bottom of the pack we go.

10+ Year Old Account
    very meh changes.

side not just got lfr RoR upgraded it twice to 510 since I had excess valor. whats is the proc rate on it because fuck it dosent proc for shit when i was doing some target dummy beatings
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Glyph of the Master Shapeshifter: Reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100%. Major Glyph.
    inbefore they riase shapeshifting cost, coz of noob pvp whiners can root or slow druids...

Deleted
    So that's what they do to stop us using thrash on OoC procs? Make our tier set bonus do more damage, seems like an easy way out to me...

On that DoC change though...Wtf? they said they wanted to make feral harder again, and then change DoC "to reduce complexity and increase usability,". I'm lost, seems like a bad change indeed.

Deleted
    New DoC, new gear and possible legendary weapon. Well... haste.