Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I just have a hard time seeing Ysera's Gift ever save anyone.
    I love how it heals people in combat and gets you in combat.
    If someone ever pulls a boss you're dead no reset for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    I love how it heals people in combat and gets you in combat.
    If someone ever pulls a boss you're dead no reset for you.
    Ahahah yeah! That's going to be a pain.
    I will most likely go for Cenarion Ward I think. It depends on our amount of haste/crit. If we will be stacking haste/crit again I might not have free GCD's to use it. It also faces the same problem as YG, as it is very unlikely to safe anyone. I don't think that I'll take renewal, as I have enough stuff to keep myself alive. It's pretty much a second healthstone, and I don't really need that. It makes me sad that they are only giving resto NS. I like that spell

I just think the tier in general will be pretty meh. CW and YG just aren't enough of an on-demand heal. Renewal's CD is just crappy and can only be used on yourself.

I dunno, just underwhelmed with the options atm. More of an apathy tier for me now without NS

I've made a thread for discussion of the T16 set bonuses here. Please use that thread to discuss the set bonuses, not the DoC one, as it will keep it more organized for the developers to peruse the information.

I highly recommend downloading PTR and giving the set bonuses a shot if you have the spare time! Your feedback can help shape something we'll be using all next tier. All you have to do is transfer your character via battle.net account management, fly to Niuzao Temple and buy the gear from the big tauren.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I've made a thread for discussion of the T16 set bonuses here. Please use that thread to discuss the set bonuses, not the DoC one, as it will keep it more organized for the developers to peruse the information.

I highly recommend downloading PTR and giving the set bonuses a shot if you have the spare time! Your feedback can help shape something we'll be using all next tier. All you have to do is transfer your character via battle.net account management, fly to Niuzao Temple and buy the gear from the big tauren.
    Shame us EU people can't post there =\ it's about time they got rid of these region locked forums.

Deleted
    I've got no fucking idea what's Blizzard thinking... I mean was there really that many people whining about not being able to use DoC properly? I barely ever see other ferals on my realm... maybe it's cause there are so few feral players? No idea... When they make those changes live I'm gonna say bbye to WoW not interested in this forced casual bullshit and for sure I'm not going to be changing class. Blizzard is seriously turning into shit the Diablo III side is a disaster and now they gonna ruin my sweet kitty =( Is that the people from Titan coming over ? Holy shit no wonder it failed before release =p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Shame us EU people can't post there =\ it's about time they got rid of these region locked forums.
    you can make a level 1 and post on US fourms if you make a Free US account linked to your Bnet.

15+ Year Old Account
    wel feral changes are kinda ad, but maybe we finely get a legendary weapon!
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    To break the really stupid DoC change

I'm currently looking at updating the guide abit with some graphics and such but i came across a problem (I think others have)
    Is it a problem with the "color cycel"

• 1 About Me
    • 2 Get your character ready!
    • 2.1 Talents
    • 2.2 Glyphs
    • 2.3 Stats, the caps and Attributes
    • 2.4 Gemming, Reforging ,Enchanting

• 2.5 Professions
    • 2.6 What should you use to prepare for a raid?(Flasks Potions Food)
    • 2.7 List of gear in priority
    • 2.8 Rune of Re-origination

• 3.0 The battle!

• 3.1 Abilities and Utilities
    • 3.2 Simplified normal rotation
    • 3.3 DoC rotation
    • 3.4 Heart of the Wild
    • 3.5 The opener
    • 3.6 Energy pooling

• 3.7 AoE
    • 3.8 Mangle
    • 3.9 Rune of Re-Origination

• 4 Addons & UI
    • 4.1 Weakauras to help with rotation

• 5 Macros
    • 6 Boss guide
    • 7 Links
    • 7.1 Feral Druid PoV Streams/Ytube channels
    • 8 Keybinding Guide specialized for Melee DPS.
    • 9 History!
    • 10 Q & A

Would it be easier with one color? Or is it just me being unnecessarly neat?

To add something to the disscusion aswell... I really hope blizzard stops focusing on warlocks QQ'ing because we'r getting overwhelmed on the forums and twitter from the looks of it! We need attention to the DoC change and the set bonuses.

YG seems interesting but will most likely be overhealing and if it heals ppl in combat and drags us to combat then yeah indeed it will be really annoying, But it's something definatly not intended and i guess it's going to be fixed.
    Giving it a second thought i think it's nice that blizzard looked into the talents and saw 90% (nummbers out of my ass here) using NS and 85% using DoC and the posetive thing is that they are looking into changing it to be more of a "personal perference" Firstly i think that'll never happend, but i can be way more balanced then what it is today. Most importantly is that they'r heading in the wrong direction. FoN SofT Inc is the first tier to look at imo. ALL ferals uses SofT in PvE end of story. In the 90 tier they basically took the DoC and stomped it to the ground (I know nummbers are placeholders but right now it's a fact)
    If anything make Rake and Rip be buffed. Look over the set bonuses again, tweak lvl 60 tier and 90 tier better then what they are now, and please (personally i think) Berserk is not funny at all to use when you end up energy caping! (For them to look into that might be to much to ask)
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-06-16 at 03:48 PM.

Maybe it's just me but I find the yellows and brighter greens kind of bothersome to read.

Deleted
    Yeah, the yellow needs to be highlighted to be readable, the green isn't so bad but its a strain on the eyes.

Tried YG on the ptr, it's really not worth it. In my current gear, it heals for 26,500 every 5 seconds. Considering rejuv on yourself heals for around 16k every 2 seconds, this is a very, very small amount. It would need to be buffed a lot for it to become viable.

Pretty sure the other 2 talents, Renewal and Cw, will be situational. Both have their pros and cons.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-16 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Yeah, the yellow needs to be highlighted to be readable, the green isn't so bad but its a strain on the eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I find the yellows and brighter greens kind of bothersome to read.
    Cool! 10chars

Edit: Changed the first post and the main post. I think i naild it :-) It will be few more days until the whole "design" is done :-)
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-06-16 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it worth to grab the 4-set of T15 or just get things which are upgrades to me in general? As right now I have LFR 3-set, but have some none-set 522 items. How good in practice the set is, to someone who plays feral as OS when and if needed. Using the one DoC rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agility is such a good stat that the 522's will beat out the 4 set 502's, but since it is your OS I would say that the 4 set makes for a much more forgiving rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, rotation.... The more forgiving the better. As I am so very rusty in playing feral (don't have the time to sit on a dummy nor willingness to go to LFR x_x), so the easier the better. Though I am not that beginner in feral (I just have to keep a better eye on my SR , that darn thing x_x )

But is the 4-set really worth it? 40% more crit chance after usage of TF worth the agility loss? The 2-set seems an umber nice bonus. Not sure about the 4-set though.
    This is my druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced , I do have RoR, where mastery is bit more then haste/crit, so don't really see that the 40% more crit chance helping me.

But any more ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to save my TF for RoR procs. Not only will you further buff the damage from Rip/Rake, but with the 4 set you make up for the loss of crit during the proc. This helps tremendously if RoR procs during an unexpected time where you need to get 5 cp quickly.

Deleted
    For how long do you save it before thinking, "oh sod this for a game of soldiers" and use it? Once in a blue moon I get bottomed out on energy and happen to get a RoR proc but I sit at around 49% crit raid buffed so it's not that often the rng gods screw me over with an inopportune proc. I'd feel a bit uneasy saving and saving TF expecting a RoR proc just to try and eke out a bit more damage from the proc, assuming it's not a sub 25% one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wait 1 Rip cycle. It's a pretty bad string of RNG for me if I do not have either a 10 blade or RoR Rip going at all times.

***Keep in mind that this is just my personal use of it. The sim is currently using TF on cd IIRC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    I wait 1 Rip cycle. It's a pretty bad string of RNG for me if I do not have either a 10 blade or RoR Rip going at all times.

***Keep in mind that this is just my personal use of it. The sim is currently using TF on cd IIRC.
    I never actually thought about, not using TF on (nearly) cd. Obviously being smart about it and possibly waiting a few seconds.
    I guess I will start doing this for getting my execute rip up, that's for sure. It does make it seem a bit less RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post

You must have some pretty crazy up times on Renataki's and RoR. This is my log from Lei Shen this week and I know for sure at least half of my Rip applications were without Renataki's or Rune. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...tab-auras-cast 22.1% 17.4% respectively. I'd kill for your trinket luck!