Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Stuff
    Oh that's great news. The new trinket will be ICD based o.o
    I guess that this change also removes the need for you to take short breaks before pulling boss after you have been attacking trash.

I'm guessing it has been posted elsewhere, but what trinket are we looking at for second bis then? I'm presuming rune will still be no.1?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102292

And yes, Rune is BiS still.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

15+ Year Old Account
    how about LFR RoR? as it never seems to drop on normal mode for our guild
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Using my full T16 normal test set (no upgrades), the only trinket that beats a 2/2 Upgraded LFR RoR is a 549 Renataki's / 549 Juju. That's not including any of the options from the new tier except for AoC, because prior to them buffing them a couple days ago they were awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    That is why i said

Because It will be easier for me to see these spelling errors when the guide is published as well as not only from my eyes since i am not a native english speaker as you might realize, all sort of feedback are welcome.
    So, still working on the clean-up?

My raid is smashing our heads on DA-10H. My MS is bear, but they want me as cat on this fight. I have several shared pieces (cloak, boots, weapon, gloves) that I would rather not have to regem agility for every week. Am I missing out on much by not doing this?

Armory (feral gear, guardian spec): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Wojtek/simple

Unfortunately the guy who does our logs hasn't posted them yet or I'd link them.

I'm using leafkiller. I usually open with prepotting and getting 2 mangles on my add and using that for SR and then swapping to Animus. From here I burn my energy and pop TF/Berserk/Incarnation. We aren't getting very far but my damage is on the low end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use Incarnation or NV for feral. If anything, you should be using SotF and HotW. I'm not 100% sure of the 10m strat, but you should be fine with having 1 set of bleeds on your add, really just depends when your add is supposed to die. If you have a warlock in your group, bleed up your add build 5cp then Soul Swap them to DA and then pop your 5cp SR.

Swapping to agi gems will get you more damage, but I wouldn't put it as game-breaking.

Damn I didn't even think of the soul swap, excellent idea.

I thought NV and Incarnation would be better since we are using the zerg strat. I'll swap and see how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the fight is <1 min, SotF + HotW will be better....better yet if you are comfortable with DoC.

I'm not, and I don't plan to be since things are changing so much in 5.4. Then I will re-evaluate.

You're probably better of staying with full crit gems if you don't want to have to regem every week, it's actually DPS neutral with Rune if your gear is good enough.

http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...=unread#p18252

Also, your reforging isn't the best and you could probably get a little more out of it reforging with Catus.

It's not the best because I don't want to change my shared bear pieces. The pieces I share are neck, cloak, bracers, gloves, H-TF ring, boots, weapon, and Juju (14 heroic kills, 14 coin rolls, 1 Rentaki's that I gave to our hunter).

I'm well aware I could reforge better if I were going strictly cat.

I did my best to try and learn DoC. No matter what I do, I'm simply getting far better results from NV. 90k on the dummy vs. 110k at ilvl 529. I've resigned myself to the fact that the skill cap is simply too high for me to do DoC properly. My main is a bear, after all. I'm not used to complicated rotations, combo points and ridiculous positional requirements. And I don't have RoRo either..

Deleted
    I got a question, managed to pick up myself a RoR from HC lei shen, used catus to reforge/gem/enchant my gear and get the most out of the proc. It's currently proccing around 230% mastery. The problem is that it just seems way to random. I can keep RoR DoC'd bleeds up, but when the trinket is not proccing you loose an insane amount of dps. You could argue that you also loose dps when your other trinkets don't proc, but I have lost almost half of my overall bleed damage (when I just stacked full mastery) was at 115%, down to 63% (unbuffed).

I'm guessing RoR gets better when your overall mastery is higher? I'm seeing ferals using RoR with 75% mastery.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-08-01 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    I did my best to try and learn DoC. No matter what I do, I'm simply getting far better results from NV. 90k on the dummy vs. 110k at ilvl 529. I've resigned myself to the fact that the skill cap is simply too high for me to do DoC properly. My main is a bear, after all. I'm not used to complicated rotations, combo points and ridiculous positional requirements. And I don't have RoRo either..
    I wouldn't count on Training Dummy DPS even with those numbers, DoC is inherently more reliant buffs than any other talents and there's many other factors that also invalidate such a test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    I got a question, managed to pick up myself a RoR from HC lei shen, used catus to reforge/gem/enchant my gear and get the most out of the proc. It's currently proccing around 230% mastery. The problem is that it just seems way to random. I can keep RoR DoC'd bleeds up, but when the trinket is not proccing you loose an insane amount of dps. You could argue that you also loose dps when your other trinkets don't proc, but I have lost almost half of my overall bleed damage (when I just stacked full mastery) was at 115%, down to 63% (unbuffed).

I'm guessing RoR gets better when your overall mastery is higher? I'm seeing ferals using RoR with 75% mastery.
    It does get better the more gear you have, yes, but it should be better than anything else you can get by far regardless. And yes, it's pretty much the same as any other trinket, not getting procs causes your DPS to be low, this is the same case for every other spec in the game with or without Rune. 63% mastery down from 115% is only a 24% loss in bleed damage, but your crit and haste are so much higher than they would've been otherwise, neither of which are significantly worse than mastery. Even though rune has ~22% uptime your bleeds probably spend around double that amount affected by it.

It's just a numbers thing. Will your DPS be more stable if you don't reforge 1:1:1? Yes, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Edit: A more objective analysis, using stats from my own character:

Mastery > Haste > Crit:
    11040 Mastery (98.28% bleed damage)
    7935 Haste (18.67% haste)
    4582 Crit (42.65% crit chance)
    25034 mastery RoR proc (total bleed damage 228.87%)

1:1:1:
    7861 Mastery (81.70% bleed damage)
    7857 Haste (18.49% haste)
    7858 Crit (48.11% crit chance)
    31430 mastery RoR proc (total bleed damage 245.66%)

Net change:
    Bleed damage during RoR: +7.37%
    Bleed damage outside of RoR: -4.86%
    % of bleed ticks that must be affected by RoR for bleed damage to break even: 39.74%
    -0.18% haste (0.15% less haste)
    +5.46% crit (3.82% more crits)
    Non-bleed damage outside RoR (assuming 1% more haste is 1% more damage): +3.66%
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-08-01 at 11:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Snip
    Interesting read, but how is this effected by using heart of the wild? One of the problems of been in a 10 man raid as a feral is you are often asked to use Hotw for the tranq. Even with most bosses on farm, my tranq is still in need, such as from lei shen thunderstruck in phase 3.

It's the same with either talent.

Deleted
    Finally got HCTF Rune! So need week blizz will probably announce some changes that stop rune from being BiS next tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Finally got HCTF Rune! So need week blizz will probably announce some changes that stop rune from being BiS next tier
    Gratz m8 :-)

I'm finally back from my vecation, i've been reading the last few pages casually thought (bad me)

I want to share a facepalm moment when i got back i ran lfr with wrong gear so i had crit proc on rune xD

- - - Updated - - -

I thought we would open the topic about loot.

First off we show the tier pices...

Head Headguard of the Shattered Vale

Shoulders Spaulders of the Shattered Vale

Chest Raiment of the Shattered Vale

Hands Grips of the Shattered Vale

Legs Legguards of the Shattered Vale

Then we got off pices

Heads
    Kor'Kron Elite Skullmask
    Hood of Blackened Tears
    Stickley's Grey-Shade Hood (This was just in the database as Warforged)

Shoulders
    Shoulderguards of the Rightous Stand
    Ricocheting Shoulderguards
    Spaulders of Dominating Dreams*(This was just in the database as Warforged)

Chests
    Robes of the Blackened Watcher
    Lazahk's lost Shadowrap
    Fire-Keeper Flamewrap (This was just in the database as Warforged)

Hands
    Siid's Silent Stranglers
    Korgra's Venom-Soaked Gauntlets
    Gloves of the Golden Protector

Legs
    Snow Lily Britches
    Riou's Vigilant Leggings
    Arielle's Ancient Legwraps (This was just in the database as Warforged)

Necks
    Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    Gleming Eye of the Devilsaur

Back
    Fen-Yo, Furry of Xuen

Wrist
    Mantid Carapace Augments
    Laser Burn Bracers
    Bomber's Balckened Wristwatch
    Bracers of Shimmering Fury*(This was just in the database as Warforged)

Trinket 1 Rune of Re-Origination

Trinket 2 Assurance of Consequence
    Aggixx will soon give us a complete simcraft list of trinkets in order i'd imagine

Rings
    Swift Serpent Signet
    Ring of Restless Energy
    Reality Ripper Ring
    Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy

Feet
    Unrepentant Heels
    Stonetoe's Tormented Treads
    Pandaren Roofsprinters

Waist
    Snow Lily Belt
    Damron's Belt of Darkness
    Cord of Black Dreams
    Belt of Glowing Embers

Weapon
    Trident of Corrupted Waters
    Kor'Kron Spire of Supermacy
    Halberd of Inner Shadows
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-08-05 at 11:58 AM.