Page 82 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello fellow kitten brothers!

At first I've to say thanks for the awesome guide! Also sorry my english since isn't my native language.

I've been playing feral since the end of TBC 'till Dragonsoul on Cataclysm, then I quitted WoW, but I'm coming back :)

As you probably know if you played feral since long ago, we always had a few frustrating bosses where we couldn't max our DPS due to the Shred mechanic, that was the main and only thing I disliked from my beloved kitten.

I'm afraid of this and the current status of the DPS, since I know nothing about MoP ATM and I'd like to throw a few questions if someone is that kind to answer and point me in the right direction.

I'm a very competitive person, usually raided 25 being top on my guild and ranking high on logs, as you may know, feral wasn't used to be a top-dps-class as a strong caster should be, and we often was on the lowest part of the DPS tier along with Enh Shamans in example... I don't want to play under my possibilities anymore ( I mean, if I could be doing X I don't want to do less on a raid because of my class )

So my questions are... What's the current stat of the kitten? And did the fix the shred mechanic to allow us DPS or are we still screwed there? Should I level and gear up my druid again or is this a good chance to reroll into a better class?

Thanks again and congrats for the awesome guide :)

See you soon ^^

So how far ahead is DoC before and after set 4 T16 compared with HotW?
    Also what about the opener, is it worth putting a DoCless rip up or just getting a 5cp SR and then applying a very tight rip with DoC and 8-10 stacks of renataki and rune plus TF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    So how far ahead is DoC before and after set 4 T16 compared with HotW?
    Also what about the opener, is it worth putting a DoCless rip up or just getting a 5cp SR and then applying a very tight rip with DoC and 8-10 stacks of renataki and rune plus TF?
    i always go first for savage roar 3/4 cp and then rip with doc+ renetaki+rune even now with 100% trinket chance at pull it fits well

Unless I'm missing something doing a 3-4cp roar is risky, I'd say having DoC up for 8-10 renataki plus rune but no TF buff is better than 8-10 renataki with rune and TF buff but chance of no DoC, or even risking 4 cp rip.
    I guess its all about luck until set 4 with DoC.

What's up with the change to Rentaki? Instead of gaining a stack every 2 sec it's now 1 sec, meaning you can only apply a rip instead of also a rake. So pool up to 65+ energy, apply rake at 9 stacks and rip at 10 stacks. Did they buff the proc chance to compensate?

Yeah renataki's and rune (and probably other trinkets I don't concern myself with) had their durations halved but proc rate majorly increased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Yeah renataki's and rune (and probably other trinkets I don't concern myself with) had their durations halved but proc rate majorly increased.
    Rune hasn't been halved. It has a buffed uptime because its scaling with haste has been removed.

EDIT: I have a question.
    I sat out tonight for Spoils of Pandaria, but I'd like to know which tier60 talent I should use for a fight like this. SotF or Treants?
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-09-15 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I sat out tonight for Spoils of Pandaria, but I'd like to know which tier60 talent I should use for a fight like this. SoO or Treants?
    i dont think you should use Siege of Orgrimmar as your lvl60 talent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratogod View Post
    i dont think you should use Siege of Orgrimmar as your lvl60 talent
    Hahaha oh god oh god. Fixed it; I obviously ment SotF. I need to go to bed I guess.

Most of the targets don't live long enough for you to actually be able to game the usage of charges without gimping their damage to the target dying before the rake expires. I don't see any reason to take FoN on that fight, for normal at least.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice rank on Paragons Aggixx. How does natures vigil feel for a fight like that?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I was getting Rikkal's buff so I switched to NV to use it solely paired with the scorpion CD (in addition to once on pull). I don't care for the talent in general, but if you're getting Rikkal's buff (which honestly feral druids may be the best candidate for) it's an absolute no brainer. The raid healing you do during it is pretty insane too, I peaked at ~135k HPS at one point during one of my scorpions.

PS: A crit Swipe with procs up is basically enough damage to "Lay on Hands" the lowest person in the raid and heal a few other people for close to half their health.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-09-16 at 05:54 AM.

Is the scorpion really that powerful? We completely ignored that buff since it damaged the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the scorpion is OP

Not exactly sure what delegates the "best" candidate though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyrox View Post
    Hello fellow kitten brothers!

At first I've to say thanks for the awesome guide! Also sorry my english since isn't my native language.

I've been playing feral since the end of TBC 'till Dragonsoul on Cataclysm, then I quitted WoW, but I'm coming back

As you probably know if you played feral since long ago, we always had a few frustrating bosses where we couldn't max our DPS due to the Shred mechanic, that was the main and only thing I disliked from my beloved kitten.

I'm afraid of this and the current status of the DPS, since I know nothing about MoP ATM and I'd like to throw a few questions if someone is that kind to answer and point me in the right direction.

I'm a very competitive person, usually raided 25 being top on my guild and ranking high on logs, as you may know, feral wasn't used to be a top-dps-class as a strong caster should be, and we often was on the lowest part of the DPS tier along with Enh Shamans in example... I don't want to play under my possibilities anymore ( I mean, if I could be doing X I don't want to do less on a raid because of my class )

So my questions are... What's the current stat of the kitten? And did the fix the shred mechanic to allow us DPS or are we still screwed there? Should I level and gear up my druid again or is this a good chance to reroll into a better class?

Thanks again and congrats for the awesome guide

See you soon ^^
    Kitties are great, we'r not best thought!

Anyways i still want to advertise that i still really would want anyone of you actual "raiding" feral druids to help me out with the boss guide :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Yea, the scorpion is OP

Not exactly sure what delegates the "best" candidate though.
    Well, you can clip your bleeds just before using the scorpion and lose less damage from "missing out" on your normal rotation than almost any other spec, you can take NV and do massive healing during the effect, and the damage of most of the attacks probably scale with Savage Roar.

Deleted
    I'll take it that Treants are not viable once you replace your RoR (Below HC version) with SoO trinkets?

No they're plenty viable, Rune isn't substantially better than other options (although it is better than most).

Deleted
    Gotta say, garrosh is a really fun for feral. Cloak procs, RoR thrash, numbers go so high. Did nerf my dps a little as I was helping taunt adds out during p2 but it's definitely a fun fight for ferals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I'll take it that Treants are not viable once you replace your RoR (Below HC version) with SoO trinkets?
    but you should never replace RoR or should you ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE