Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Well of course. Gratz on galakras btw and could I ask how the actual fuck you do good damage on the final boss when he drops down?
    It also helps if you're capable of staying down and not doing towers so you can AoE the entire fight until p2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    for 37 itlvl per piece.....get them ASAP!!!
    Sorry I think I phrased that completely wrong. I ment: 37 ilvl upgrade on one item, but breaking 4 piece with it.
    Also I could get the new 2 piece, but that would mean replacing a warforged chest with a flex one.

It also helps if you're capable of staying down and not doing towers so you can AoE the entire fight until p2
    I was doing this and doing competitive damage until the end. I just felt completely useless on Galakras himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    37 is indeed quite a lot but for me since i got the cooldown reduction trinket the effect on the 4set T15 get even bigger, so its a bit hard to judge when to break it
    i was planning to wait until i had 2xT16
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I was doing this and doing competitive damage until the end. I just felt completely useless on Galakras himself.
    Yeah, so was I. We had 4 warriors (1 tank) being top 4 in the meters; Granted, we still haven't killed Galakras nor hit P2 and I (being a feral druid) was at a reasonable 5-7th for AoEing..

edit: Still at 550ilv doing heroics /flex? Gotta love those arrogant raiders who only raid for gear!

Deleted
    meh its such an easy fight i just stayed in the tower the whole time shooting dragons out of the sky :3

Deleted
    I'm using the bleed ratio weakaura posted in the guide, it seem to not work with DoC anymore, it shows the same ratio for me at least. Anyone got a working weakaura for bleed ratios or is mine just being weird?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalek View Post
    I'm using the bleed ratio weakaura posted in the guide, it seem to not work with DoC anymore, it shows the same ratio for me at least. Anyone got a working weakaura for bleed ratios or is mine just being weird?
    There is a new spell ID because of the buff made in 5.4. I'll post when i know one that works, if anyone has one please share!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    There is a new spell ID because of the buff made in 5.4. I'll post when i know one that works, if anyone has one please share!
    If I understand weakauras right, I think it is 145152. Taken from when you track DoC, suppose it works the same. Damage increased by 30% now instead of 25% too. Mine seem to work fine now from editing in the feral stat logic, not sure if it needs more editing.

Deleted
    If I understand weakauras right, I think it is 145152. Taken from when you track DoC, suppose it works the same. Damage increased by 30% now instead of 25% too. Mine seem to work fine now from editing in the feral stat logic, not sure if it needs more editing.
    This fix should be good enough, However I'm not sure if it is changed so the WA understands that it is 30% instead of 25% or if you don't need to do that manually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    This fix should be good enough, However I'm not sure if it is changed so the WA understands that it is 30% instead of 25% or if you don't need to do that manually.
    I think I changed that as well. There was a damage multiplier 1.25, so changed it to 1.30.

Also, another question. How's good is RoR this patch? I'm still stuck with the LFR version. Would normal RoR (or even LFR) be worth keeping with flexible/some normal gear?
    Last edited by mmocb716454164; 2013-09-20 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    I think I changed that as well. There was a damage multiplier 1.25, so changed it to 1.30.

Also, another question. How's good is RoR this patch? I'm still stuck with the LFR version. Would normal RoR (or even LFR) be worth keeping with flexible/some normal gear?
    Ror's value really depends on what gear you have and what the other trinket you have and what you'r planning to replace it with. To get the most accurate answer would be to run a few sims through Catus my friend :-)

Also sorry for a late answer was away for the weekend :-)

Deleted
    can anyone tell me how much dps give each of tier bonus for t15 and t16 ?
    coz i donno is it time to change items :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wnuq View Post
    can anyone tell me how much dps give each of tier bonus for t15 and t16 ?
    coz i donno is it time to change items :P
    A hard question to answer without any details. You are best to download catus from fluiddruid, and run sims on your char with pieces which you have available to you.

Catus pretty awesome with the sim generator... once u understand how the program works. You can mix and match gear and trinkets, and see the dps outcome. Helped me a bit deciding on what trinket to mix and match.

Can anyone help me with a quick question?

What is the priority when you get an OOC proc during the 'opener' on a boss.

I'm talking about a regular fight, no special situations where you need to save berzerk etc, but it kind of annoys me when I get an omen proc right when I'm about to shred down to 0 energy, ready to TF into berzerk, so far asking on forums no one seems to know what I'm talking about, or haven't had it happen to them :S

cheers.

Best course is probably to just ignore it, especially if you have a 10 second opener (like DoC + a 10s proc or anything with Renatakis).

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip's damage has been increased by 20%.

going live tomorrow apparently
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

They found the old dusty USB that contained the unreleased 5.3 rip buff for ferals.

So how much of an overall buff is it actually? My dusty old feral druid with 481 wants me to play with him.

its 20% dmg buff to rip
    at least thats what they stated in the blue post