Page 85 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    A 20% buff to rip is pretty epic, I didn't even think I needed a buff at all
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Whaaaaat? Was this needed in any way? It's just warlocks that needed a nerf. We're by far the strongest single target melee now, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    They found the old dusty USB that contained the unreleased 5.3 rip buff for ferals.
    Ahahahah

Deleted
    Well it's completely /random, I just hope it's not a pre-requisite to nerfing Rune. So as a feral druid who got upgrades yesterday and we're doing the last 3 bosses tonight, BRING IT ON.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    A 20% buff to rip is pretty epic, I didn't even think I needed a buff at all
    shhhhhhhhh

We were in a bad place and this should help!!

>_> <_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    shhhhhhhhh

We were in a bad place and this should help!!

>_> <_<
    We should be a bit more like the mage community. "We're completely broken, absolutely terrible damage during progress, offer no raid utility and there is virtually no reason to take us for a raid. This buff will not help at all and does blizzard even play this class?"
    I won't complain but what happened to the idea of balance? Oh well I hope it might make more than 200 ferals kill normal Garrosh any time soon.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-09-24 at 09:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i never watch the mage forum but are they realy such drama queens ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Yes, there is a whole thread about them on Heroic Thok, something about 9 guilds killing it and only 2 mages. The druid class as a whole has always been pretty mellow. Haven't seen any big uproar in quite some time.

But yea, I think this buff is rather strange, just like the Rip buff earlier in the expansion was, which never made it live.

15+ Year Old Account
    we druids are hippy's we dont care mcuh about the material world so we dont get verry frustrated over buffs or nerfs, aslong as we are in stay on contact with out roots all will be fine
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Check this one out, it's hilarious: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...10man-position

Deleted
    Whooa where did that come from? 20% is a pretty major buff considering how hard rip is hitting atm, not to mention I'm getting some pretty crazy RoR procs. Still won't make ferals favorable in 10 mans though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Whooa where did that come from? 20% is a pretty major buff considering how hard rip is hitting atm, not to mention I'm getting some pretty crazy RoR procs. Still won't make ferals favorable in 10 mans though.
    It'll make us more viable that any other melee dps I'd think. With enha off-healing nerfed and less mechanics to feint and smokebomb (frostbite cheating), I don't see a reason to take other melee over a feral.
    Also warlocks which were the one class regarded as OP (the only ones who realistically had more pure dps than us afaik) have been nerfed quite hard. Ferals will be tearing it up (until paragon brings 60% of their raid as ferals and we get nerfed ;P).

Oh my god I just thought about the absolute bleed CARNAGE on timeless isle. I already am able to put my buffed bleeds on people and kill them while they flee. This will be even more insane. I doubt well be nerfed because of PvP, as ferals lack its cyclone control in arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    It'll make us more viable that any other melee dps I'd think. With enha off-healing nerfed and less mechanics to feint and smokebomb (frostbite cheating), I don't see a reason to take other melee over a feral.
    Also warlocks which were the one class regarded as OP (the only ones who realistically had more pure dps than us afaik) have been nerfed quite hard. Ferals will be tearing it up (until paragon brings 60% of their raid as ferals and we get nerfed ;P).

Oh my god I just thought about the absolute bleed CARNAGE on timeless isle. I already am able to put my buffed bleeds on people and kill them while they flee. This will be even more insane. I doubt well be nerfed because of PvP, as ferals lack its cyclone control in arena.
    Have been looking for a new guild recently and came to the conclusion that going healer is a much better option. While feral isn't in a bad place at all, does good damage, and has a little bit of utility, but people are much prefering to take a rogue in terms of the leather spot, and chances are theres also a tank in on leather too, really messes up progression when that many people are on the same piece.

I thought about going 25 but having been 10 man for pretty much the entire game, not sure what it's like. That said, would love a guild that allows me to both heal and dps when needed. Got into the resto play-style a bit and its fun, I couldn't roll away from feral though.

Deleted
    Have been looking for a new guild recently and came to the conclusion that going healer is a much better option. While feral isn't in a bad place at all, does good damage, and has a little bit of utility, but people are much prefering to take a rogue in terms of the leather spot, and chances are theres also a tank in on leather too, really messes up progression when that many people are on the same piece.

I thought about going 25 but having been 10 man for pretty much the entire game, not sure what it's like. That said, would love a guild that allows me to both heal and dps when needed. Got into the resto play-style a bit and its fun, I couldn't roll away from feral though.
    I tried the feral/resto in Dragon Soul and I would really not recommend it to anyone. It's a painful experience really.
    You'll have two very undergeared specs which will most likely overperform a lot of people. It's very sad. Or if your guild is better than that, you'll either be pigeonholed into one of the specs (obviously healer) and never brought for difficult bosses.

That being said I just (two weeks pre SoO) faced the same problem of not having a guild. Going 25 man was not an option with this computer.
    I found a guild that was looking for a melee dps. I applied and got a spot. If I can do it surely you can too. You're much better than I at writing coherent sentences in English, so you could make a much better application. I bet your logs are just as impressive as mine. I went from a 4/13 hc to a 13/13 hc guild and have now during week 2 killed Garrosh on normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I tried the feral/resto in Dragon Soul and I would really not recommend it to anyone. It's a painful experience really.
    You'll have two very undergeared specs which will most likely overperform a lot of people. It's very sad. Or if your guild is better than that, you'll either be pigeonholed into one of the specs (obviously healer) and never brought for difficult bosses.

That being said I just (two weeks pre SoO) faced the same problem of not having a guild. Going 25 man was not an option with this computer.
    I found a guild that was looking for a melee dps. I applied and got a spot. If I can do it surely you can too. You're much better than I at writing coherent sentences in English, so you could make a much better application. I bet your logs are just as impressive as mine. I went from a 4/13 hc to a 13/13 hc guild and have now during week 2 killed Garrosh on normal.
    Honestly don't mind swapping from feral/resto per fight. I'm the only one on leather int so should be ok in terms of gear. As for my feral spec, even if it doesn't get much gear, I can still enjoy playing it outside of raids, or when there is a 2 healing fights. I don't think the gear will hurt me that much and when I have most of my resto stuff, I can just coin roll feral gear. Already have a HC warforged weap so the main part is out of the way. Time will tell I guess

Was 13/13H in t15. Was the 1st time that I had end game stuff on farm like that, and to be honest. It got boring quick. Felt more like a chore to do farm bosses then actual fun. Wouldn't mind taking this patch a little slower.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-09-24 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly don't mind swapping from feral/resto per fight. I'm the only one on leather int so should be ok in terms of gear. As for my feral spec, even if it doesn't get much gear, I can still enjoy playing it outside of raids, or when there is a 2 healing fights. I don't think the gear will hurt me that much and when I have most of my resto stuff, I can just coin roll feral gear. Already have a HC warforged weap so the main part is out of the way. Time will tell I guess

Was 13/13H in t15. Was the 1st time that I had end game stuff on farm like that, and to be honest. It got boring quick. Felt more like a chore to do farm bosses then actual fun. Wouldn't mind taking this patch a little slower.
    if you find farm boring you're doing it wrong :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Askmrrobot is accurate to reforge as cat?, or cat have other tools like shadowcraft for rogues?, i use amr reforges and now used catus reforge with and is different all the reforges :S

Thanks very much.

PS: sorry my english
    Last edited by Coldbeer; 2013-09-29 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    Askmrrobot is accurate to reforge as cat?, or cat have other tools like shadowcraft for rogues?, i use amr reforges and now used catus reforge with and is different all the reforges :S
    We have our own custom tool made by Edgy called Cactus.

You can find the latest download and useful info here: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    We have our own custom tool made by Edgy called Cactus.

You can find the latest download and useful info here: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574

Yeah thanks, im using this tool but catus, mrrobot and wowreforge show me differents reforges for every slot :S

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4rx/advanced, using the catus tool reforges
    Last edited by Coldbeer; 2013-09-29 at 06:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    id say trust cactus
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    To short down the whole guide to a very easy format.

1. Use Catus for gear optimization
    2. Install Ovale script and use one of the custom script made on Fluiddruid.net in the sticky thread about it.

My signature dose make a good point right now :-)
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-09-29 at 07:35 PM.