Page 86 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    tbh i tried amr since i'm asked to reroll kitty after 6+months raiding on rogue and set me on 6927 haste/crit and 6929 mastery so i'd say its quite accurate reforging/geming/enchanting vise.

15+ Year Old Account
    what guild would want a kitty over a rouge oO
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    what guild would want a kitty over a rouge oO
    One that already has 6?

15+ Year Old Account
    oke oke, that makes sence
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    My signature dose make a good point right now :-)
    That will be my mantra from now on.

Also your UI looks absolutely glorious (as linked on first page). I've remade it to suit my own needs and it is absolutely amazing. Just need to make the last few weak auras and it'll be perfect. Thank you for the inspiration.

Could anyone tell me what the feral 4 piece bonus proc is called? The new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    That will be my mantra from now on.

Also your UI looks absolutely glorious (as linked on first page). I've remade it to suit my own needs and it is absolutely amazing. Just need to make the last few weak auras and it'll be perfect. Thank you for the inspiration.

Could anyone tell me what the feral 4 piece bonus proc is called? The new one.
    The proc is Feral Rage.

Deleted
    Not a huge deal I suppose, but 2nd Symbiosis ("What druid gives") picture is outdated, at least regarding tanks.

Anyone noticing low up times with RoR since today?

I just did a quick, unbuffed, target dummy test... I don't notice any changes.

100m damage, 7 minute duration.

RoR - 27% uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    The proc is Feral Rage.
    It's called that because it describes how you'll be feeling when it falls off because of Blizzard's infinite wisdom deciding to make the buff last only 12 seconds.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    It's called that because it describes how you'll be feeling when it falls off because of Blizzard's infinite wisdom deciding to make the buff last only 12 seconds.
    same with Feral Fury 2set only 6 sec

One that have 4 active ones
    In any case i'm happy, but from top of dps list ill go to bottom for next few weeks and i do hope we start clearing LS hc weekly so i can get RoR since atm runing with 502 version and 530 ilvl on druid

Is that cleaving trinket from spoils worth of taking for add fights? I just got it and I m wondering should I keep it(got 1:45h to trade it back ).

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Is that cleaving trinket from spoils worth of taking for add fights? I just got it and I m wondering should I keep it(got 1:45h to trade it back ).
    It really depends on who you would give it to and what your other trinket options are. There really aren't that many fights that it would be amazing for though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    It really depends on who you would give it to and what your other trinket options are. There really aren't that many fights that it would be amazing for though.
    A monk would take it otherwise. Its a normal trinket, but I got normal RoR and hc renataki(never had luck with trinket drops).

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Deleted
    i have the heroic one and the only fight i use it on is spoils :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    i have the heroic one and the only fight i use it on is spoils :P
    Yeah, I guess I burried myself with that trinket to the bottom of prio list for a while now(at least for next reset)

Deleted
    Yeah, I guess I burried myself with that trinket to the bottom of prio list for a while now(at least for next reset)
    The positional requirement change is quite nice but its still only a two boss fight trinket imo. Coined HCWF Assurance this week so I'm sticking with that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    The positional requirement change is quite nice but its still only a two boss fight trinket imo. Coined HCWF Assurance this week so I'm sticking with that
    It'll mean that Haromn's talisman is BiS I guess.
    Still I doubt the difference is very great (not factoring in the added survivability)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    It'll mean that Haromn's talisman is BiS I guess.
    Still I doubt the difference is very great (not factoring in the added survivability)
    I was lucky enough to coin a H AoC, then the next week coin H WF Haromm's. I don't really care what the sims say, playing with AoC is so much more fluent that I will most likely use that on all fights (except maybe IJ).

I would also rather have a lower standard deviation in my damage which is what you get when using AoC.