Page 90 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Was just making a joke out of it, it's all flexible imo aswell don't really theorycraft do it on feeling regarding everything which could be said on common words energy @ that time/cps/tf cd/ trinket procs/feral fury but ye I agree with you all, just teasing oak <3
    fml, i knew you would comment.

Deleted
    My bleed strength ratios are behaving rather weird.

Example: I use Tiger's Fury.
    Rip ratio spikes to X (as it should do).
    I apply a rip.
    Rip ratio is now at 165.
    Tiger's fury runs out.

Just to clarify, a high ratio means that my new rip should be stronger. When I reapply a new rip with this higher ratio, the new rip will be weaker (or same strength if I still have TF). I've tested this a bit on dummy, but can't pinpoint what's causing it.
    Is anyone having the same issues? Does anyone have an idea how to fix this or what the cause is?
    I feel like this is because of the 4 set, but have nothing but anecdotal evidence to prove it. I don't remember if this was happening before the reset though.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-10-16 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no idea which code or logic you are using for the bleed strengths. If it is weakauras, try to reload it with the one Stenhaldi posted on fluiddruid.net

Not sure if anyone else is having troubles, but I found Stenhaldi's code to be broken?

If all else fails, you can use Fragnance's: http://pastebin.com/SWpRNWUJ

Were you using the most recent imports posted in the thread? Some of the older posts have outdated import strings.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Don't think mine is a one of the newest no. However it has been working until very recently. I'll try out some other one. I can just import the custom code into my current WA's, right? So I won't have to re-configure it again.

How in the world did he get his Ovale addon to display just the one bar for his attacks?? When i load up leafkillers script it gives me 3 different bars and the cool down bars to the right. I can't find an option to hide any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    How in the world did he get his Ovale addon to display just the one bar for his attacks?? When i load up leafkillers script it gives me 3 different bars and the cool down bars to the right. I can't find an option to hide any of them
    Right click on top of it and uncheck Right:AoE Rotation and the CD one, if you cant right click go to Addons>Ovale>Apprerance and uncheck ignore mouse clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    There is an opener that consists on getting a super fast rip with T16 set 4.
    I think Aggixx came up with it.
    goes this way if I'm not mistaken.

Pre fight HT
    Pre pot
    stealth
    sneak
    TF in stealth
    Savage roar also in stealth
    set 4 procs 3 cp.
    Ravage crits, thats 5 cp
    Everything procs here
    Rip with rune, TED at at least 18 stacks left, TF, DoC, tricks(optional), dancing steel, and synapse if you have them, use them right before rip because they break stealth.

and then you play hawk.
    Hmm wanted to try this out, funny thing is that it gets you in combat =)

Deleted
    3 Quick questions for you experienced lads if you have a sec, even if you dont suck it up and answer anyway /wink ;p. SoTf vs tree thingies for Single target and multi target/swaps, which is currently better for each and also is it a dps gain to have trash up 100% at the expense of some fero bites, pre 25% ofc. And lastely being newish to feral im currently using HoTw but i hear DoC is superiour, im wondering how much of a deeps gain is DoC over HoTw if used correctly. thanks alot fellers
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2013-10-22 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    3 Quick questions for you experienced lads if you have a sec, even if you dont suck it up and answer anyway /wink ;p. SoTf vs tree thingies for Single target and multi target/swaps, which is currently better for each and also is it a dps gain to have trash up 100% at the expense of some fero bites, pre 25% ofc. And lastely being newish to feral im currently using HoTw but i hear DoC is superiour, im wondering how much of a deeps gain is DoC over HoTw if used correctly. thanks alot fellers
    What's your reason for using HotW instead of DoC currently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    FoN for single target
    SotF for multi-target/swaps

It is a dps gain to increase uptime on thrash vs a FB

I can't quite remember the exact percentage, but 3-3.5% is a good estimate for DoC > HotW

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    I can't quite remember the exact percentage, but 3-3.5% is a good estimate for DoC > HotW
    DoC can't really be given a value with a 0.5% range due to how it interacts with our execute. 3-10% would be more likely.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends how lucky you are with your execute aswell ofcourse, when things allign it's the bomb, cya warlocks cyaaaa haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends how lucky you are with your execute aswell ofcourse, when things allign it's the bomb, cya warlocks cyaaaa haha!
    Normal versus Cya?

FoN for single target
    This pretty much sums it up. Some commentary though... it's very very rarely worth playing FoN HotW, DoC over HotW offers a much more significant DPS gain and I would argue is easier to pull off than FoN (correctly).

Secondly, just because it might be theoretically best to use FoN doesn't mean you should. If you can't allocate enough attention to baby sit the charges and use them at the right time, you should probably just be playing SotF until you get a better hang of the encounter and can afford to spare the attention.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal versus Cya?
    Normal #1 on meter
    CYA 1% ahead or more on skada

edit, didnt see those were actually logs but you got the point! those are the days that we all dream about doc in my heart haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal #1 on meter
    CYA 1% ahead or more on skada

edit, didnt see those were actually logs but you got the point! those are the days that we all dream about doc in my heart haha
    LOL funny enough they are both my logs, but 1 week apart.....with the cya being last week and normal being this week. Crazy how some RNG can put you close to 90k over what you previously performed.
    I also like to think that I consistently output good numbers, so it's not like my "normal" is extremely low for me.

Deleted
    FoN for single target
    Hmm, why would this be true? FoN performance should be the same as long as your targets live enough for your Treant rakes to last the whole duration. If anything, SotF should decrease in value on multi-target since you are likely to use less finishers (for example when multi raking).

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    This pretty much sums it up. Some commentary though... it's very very rarely worth playing FoN HotW, DoC over HotW offers a much more significant DPS gain and I would argue is easier to pull off than FoN (correctly).
    I would not agree FoN is harder than DoC. With FoN you just need to press a button if you reach 3 stacks and spam a button at the end of a trinket proc or right away at a double trinket proc. With DoC there are many more situations to think about and you need to make sure that you pool enough energy to be able to use it on a Rip. When you have multiple targets you might want to get two boosted rakes instead of wasting it on mangles etc etc.
    Last edited by mmoc12abd0779c; 2013-10-23 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    I would not agree FoN is harder than DoC. With FoN you just need to press a button if you reach 3 stacks and spam a button at the end of a trinket proc or right away at a double trinket proc. With DoC there are many more situations to think about and you need to make sure that you pool enough energy to be able to use it on a Rip. When you have multiple targets you might want to get two boosted rakes instead of wasting it on mangles etc etc.
    Actually DoC has less "situations" to worry about than FoN because FoN doesn't scale equally with all trinkets procs, thus making proc-based decision making harder for it. DoC is essentially just "buff your finisher > buff your hard rake > consume if about to expire and not berserking". FoN isn't even handled to its full extent in SimC and replicated the decision making from Raffy is far from trivial.