Page 93 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Seems like all melee swings are being counted as 0 damage on WoL after the patch.

Figures haha. Duality public logs for the first time in the expansion, I get 3 rank 1s and 5 top 5's on skada and its not counting melee swings on logs. GG

---- Deleted ----
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-10-30 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    Just seen the updated bis trinket list; seems like there is only a 1% difference between Harom, AoC and TED. Given that TED requires a respectable execution, will it practically bis, or just theoretically bis?
    go with whatever you can get WF :> i coined WF AoC so ill stick with that until no one else wants a WF Harom (never)

Hey guys, just rerolled my OS to feral and I have decent gear, a mix of WF and heroic ToT and some normal SoO gear. I was wondering why Sigil of Rampage off of spoils isn't listed in the trinket comparison? Is it really that crappy or did it get overlooked? Or is it too niche to warrant it being awarded a permanent spot? I had heroic Renataki, and I won flex Sigil of Rampage. IS Renataki's better, especially for the exp? My other trinket is normal RoRo, and I've been running with DoC. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2013-10-30 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Hey guys, just rerolled my OS to feral and I have decent gear, a mix of WF and heroic ToT and some normal SoO gear. I was wondering why Sigil of Rampage off of spoils isn't listed in the trinket comparison? Is it really that crappy or did it get overlooked? Or is it too niche to warrant it being awarded a permanent spot? I had heroic Renataki, and I won flex Sigil of Rampage. IS Renataki's better, especially for the exp? My other trinket is normal RoRo, and I've been running with DoC. Any help would be great.
    Haste is a terrible stat for feral, since our energy regen doesn't scale well with our damage output (since most of it is bleeds). That's why Sigil is so bad for cats.

Renataki is a great trinket and actually scales pretty well going into SoO. The exp on it should be fine as long as you aren't running the staff from Immerseus.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Haste is a terrible stat for feral, since our energy regen doesn't scale well with our damage output (since most of it is bleeds). That's why Sigil is so bad for cats.
    sigil is not haste one, it's a proc cleave which not really good on most fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops, I was thinking he mean the bloodlust talisman since he referred to having heroic ToT gear.

But yea, Sigil isn't listed as it really is only viable as a trinket for Spoils and Galakras. Even then, the other trinkets (AoC | Haromm's | TED) still hold great value.

And H Renataki > Flex Rampage

Hey all, I was recently looking at my gear and deciding if i should swap out Lfr RoR for something else. I remember reading about the sumulator: trinket option on catus and gave it a shot. I have the following trinkets: 502 rune 540 haromm's (using now, both upgraded), 528 renataki's, 540 aoc, and 522 bad juju. When running the simulator it comes out with 536 renataki's & 548 haromm's as the highest dps of 184.7k; my question is did i do the trinket simulation correct? If so, how would I go about reforging with 536 renataki's and 548 haromm's? Atm I'm using t15 N legs upgraded and t16 chest flex, also have t15 lfr shoulders.

Here's my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced

Edit: also recently picked up 553 hood of blackened tears.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2013-10-31 at 02:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    my question is did i do the trinket simulation correct? If so, how would I go about reforging with 536 renataki's and 548 haromm's?
    Probably. Hit/Exp to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    184.7k seems a bit low for 540 ilvl. Make sure you have all the correct raid buffs and the talents that you would use for the fight you are checking on.

I just ran you getting 260k using 502 rune and 540 haromms. Everything else was about 2k lower but the next closest is AoC&Haromms

Hey guys, got a quick question for you, recently I got 566hc version of Ticking Ebon Detonator and my equipped trinkets are 566 ilvl Assurance of Consequence and 522 RoRo. My question is, is it worth to replace my RoRo for Ticking Ebon Detonator?

Cheers guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DuXx View Post
    Hey guys, got a quick question for you, recently I got 566hc version of Ticking Ebon Detonator and my equipped trinkets are 566 ilvl Assurance of Consequence and 522 RoRo. My question is, is it worth to replace my RoRo for Ticking Ebon Detonator?

Cheers guys.
    Depends on a number of things. The strength of RoR scales with your gear. AoC synergies with the 4-part set bonus. Do a sim or alternatively post your armory and we can sim your character and see which is best.

Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    Depends on a number of things. The strength of RoR scales with your gear. AoC synergies with the 4-part set bonus. Do a sim or alternatively post your armory and we can sim your character and see which is best.
    Tnx man, the thing is, I lost my old acc's pass/email so I m not sure if I can post links yet, but here is my char Sylví Sylvanas eu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DuXx View Post

Cheers guys.
    You also need to take into considering the very long ICD on the AoC proc. If there's any boss mechanic which prevents you from taking advantage of the proc or a damage phase which is de-synced with it you will see a significant drop in efficiency. I'd still use TED or Haromm's (haromm's you can just swap with AoC per-fight due to no secondary stats) on most fights because of this sole reason; ie. AoC proc will never be up for first bats on Thok heroic, you have bad uptime on it on Norushen (no matter how you handle it), ...

For me personally, AoC sims lowest by a couple % and it is also the one which you can optimize the least (ie. you can get lucky with the other two RPPM ones and really dish out some damage). If there's any reason to delay an AoC'd berserk during a fight (Heroic Spoils, Heroic Thok, Heroic Norushen, Heroic Protectors, Siegecrafter) then you will see an immediate drop in efficiency.

Note: assuming heroic+ AoC.

Deleted
    Fuck Spoils.

Does anyone have some tips for that fight that helped you gain a bit more dps?
    Also can someone explain why aggro in the beginning feels so ...wonky?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Fuck Spoils.

In terms of aggro make sure you're hitting the right targets. Things like Brewmasters are going to be the tank's highest priority so if you happen to crit a couple of times on another target, even incidentally, it may end bad for you.

Rip and Rake on the larges and Trash/Swipe/Rake everything else.

Deleted
    Fuck Spoils.

I go hotw + sotf. Lots of tab raking. Try get rips up on medium boxes. Keep thrash on everything. I generally don't swipe that much though (but we mostly kill mediums and large ones). I usually pop survival instinct on the first panda since sometimes I get aggro on it while the tank goes to open the other panda box. Rarely happens though. I think ferals are actually quite strong on this fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    I go hotw + sotf. Lots of tab raking. Try get rips up on medium boxes. Keep thrash on everything. I generally don't swipe that much though (but we mostly kill mediums and large ones). I usually pop survival instinct on the first panda since sometimes I get aggro on it while the tank goes to open the other panda box. Rarely happens though. I think ferals are actually quite strong on this fight.
    Yeah it felt quite melee friendly. As to the aggro... the pandaren would kill or nearly kill me through alll my cd's. I was only ever swiping with too much energy or OOC; just wanted to know that I wasn't missing anything. We felt awfully short on the timer.

Yeah it felt quite melee friendly. As to the aggro... the pandaren would kill or nearly kill me through alll my cd's. I was only ever swiping with too much energy or OOC; just wanted to know that I wasn't missing anything. We felt awfully short on the timer.
    blame tanks to not keep aggro and don't rush, or don't pop cd till you sure it's tanked - simple rules