Deleted
    Would these be automatically updated or would you manually have to add new links throughout the timestamp?

Edit: Silly me just saw they where .png files haha

Deleted
    Just another question from a reroll feral. Our guild doesn't run TOT hc anymore so getting HC Rune is unfortunately out of the question(only have the 502 lfr version) So im wondering is HC haromm paired with HC Ebon a good substitute? how far behind Dps wise would those be in comparison to a HC rune paired with ebon or haromm? cheers lads.

If you believe simcraft - HWF TED >= H RUNE.
    Also considering FoN build - HWF TED > H RUNE.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-07 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Onto more important matters. Xuen-like form for ferals in 6.0? Blizzard have to make it happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Onto more important matters. Xuen-like form for ferals in 6.0? Blizzard have to make it happen
    As long as it is not as buggy as xuen is? Sure

Xuen is china related. I doubt they are going to do it without china related expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Xuen is china related. I doubt they are going to do it without china related expansion.
    I don't mean turning ferals into xuen, although that would have been a much better idea for the legendary cloak proc then those stupid wings. I just mean the model in general. A lot of the up-to-date tiger models are very similar, and the xuen model is pretty much based off the standard tiger model but with a skin ontop. Like Stag form, they just gave us something that was already in game (Go north in jade forest and see tons of stags). Just wondering if they will reproduce this for any other forms. I know they said they wasn't focusing on giving ferals/bears a new look, but it seemed the question was mainly focused at making a complete new model for us, not using something that is already available and adapting it for us.

With the removal of dot snap shotting, gotta give us something to get excited about
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-12-08 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    I don't mean turning ferals into xuen, although that would have been a much better idea for the legendary cloak proc then those stupid wings.
    Oh my god that is so cool.

I just got crazy idea #6:
    6. Thrash now consumes combo points + energy, instead of energy.

Quit dreaming... Let's be realistic here...

I would rather Thrash generate a combo point if anything.

So it becomes Crimson Tempest and never gets used?

Deleted
    If you believe simcraft - HWF TED >= H RUNE.
    Also considering FoN build - HWF TED > H RUNE.
    So your saying that Rune> hc non warforged TED? Is there actually much of a dps difference though between RUNE of 1 of the other HC SoO trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    So your saying that Rune> hc non warforged TED? Is there actually much of a dps difference though between RUNE of 1 of the other HC SoO trinkets?
    I used HWF Haromm + HWF AoC before I finally got my heroic Rune that replaced AoC, and it has been a big DPS increase. But AoC is also the weakest of the 3 SoO trinkets and I've never gotten any version of TED so can't speak for the rest of them.

Deleted
    It really pains me to ask this but would you say its worth using a LFR rune upgraded to 510 over a regular AOC upgraded to 561? my 2nd trinket being a haromm.

Deleted
    Anyone got any gearing tips for Proving grounds? I'm using my raid set up atm, RoRo > 1:1:1+1 point mastery (ofc) but when RoR procs it seems to hurt me more then helps. I heard the DMF agi trinket is pretty good to use in this.

Anyone got any gearing tips for Proving grounds? I'm using my raid set up atm, RoRo > 1:1:1+1 point mastery (ofc) but when RoR procs it seems to hurt me more then helps. I heard the DMF agi trinket is pretty good to use in this.
    I did endless 30 with a heavy mastery build being hit and expertise capped. On a lot of the harder waves you have to kite the orbs spawned into mobs, put up rake and the-right-amount-of-CP Rip and then go on to the next target. You don't want to rely on the Roro proc imo, you want to know that your rake will kill mob x if you apply rake at 50% and leave him. I used http://www.wowdb.com/items/94512-renatakis-soul-charm together with http://www.wowdb.com/items/93253-woundripper-medallion. If I would have been able to pick and choose I'd pick the DMC trinket and Timeless Isle one (agility + mastery proc) instead.

Legendary extra weapon socket works, so getting a weapon from one of the earlier raids is a good idea to get a weapon with two sockets. I used the one from Horridon with hit+mastery.

Sockets are more important than mastery imo, and there are a number of items with more sockets than you'll find on most other gear. I never had these when I did PG, but since I still haven't done challenge modes I keep collecting gear for it whenever I run old content.

Only pair of wrists with sockets: http://www.wowdb.com/items/95796-bra...midnight-comet

Two good necks (obviously the mastery one is better): http://www.wowdb.com/items/95699-quadra-head-brooch and http://www.wowdb.com/items/95958-nec...a-cotta-archer

LW boots with two red sockets are really good: http://www.wowdb.com/items/94269-quilen-hide-boots

Ra-den drops two good items: http://www.wowdb.com/items/95028-cosmicfire-legwraps and http://www.wowdb.com/items/95007-twist-toe-tabi (but LW boots has two red sockets so they're better)

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    It really pains me to ask this but would you say its worth using a LFR rune upgraded to 510 over a regular AOC upgraded to 561? my 2nd trinket being a haromm.
    Not worth it. If you're comparing to normal SoO trinkets you need a heroic Rune.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

While I've only done the DPS proving ground as Feral a handful of times, I found using RoR to be a hindrance rather than useful. I think one of the driving factors is that our gear is scaled down, so we innately have much less haste and crit than we normally would with RoR. I'm not saying the DPS gain potential of a RoR is the issue, it's going from poor combo point generation with RoR to a not-so-much-better combo point generation when the proc ends causing issues. You're likely better not using RoR to have consistent combo point generation and DPS output.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    While I've only done the DPS proving ground as Feral a handful of times, I found using RoR to be a hindrance rather than useful. I think one of the driving factors is that our gear is scaled down, so we innately have much less haste and crit than we normally would with RoR. I'm not saying the DPS gain potential of a RoR is the issue, it's going from poor combo point generation with RoR to a not-so-much-better combo point generation when the proc ends causing issues. You're likely better not using RoR to have consistent combo point generation and DPS output.
    The potential gain is poor though. Rune is our best in slot right now because the strength of the proc scales so well with gear; Inversely, when you scale your gear down massively the strength of the proc becomes complete trash.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer