Quote Originally Posted by jlwcrews View Post
    Yeah, but that still leaves the problem that /use 10 /cast Tiger's Fury doesn't use my springs.
    Works for me
    #showtooltip
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    /use 10
    although I don't use that macro anymore, I just bind synapse to rip for the "advanced opener".
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2014-02-13 at 07:50 PM.

There's no reason what you posted shouldn't work, although you should swap the 10 and the 14 around to give the trinket precedence.

Did you make sure you dragged the macro onto your bars?

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Just out of curiosity, what are the snapshot changes going to do to Feral in the pre-WOD patch? Will there no longer be a need to track Bleed strength and won't that drastically simplify the spec?

You will still need to track bleed strength for execute at the very least, barring any changes to Blood in the Water, and players interested in optimizing their damage will probably still want it for TF & DoC alone.

In a vacuum, yes it will simplify the spec quite a lot, but that's just one of likely several changes we'll be getting and for now we know nothing about those other changes.

Thanks for the insight Pawkets. Looking forward to new info!

Deleted
    Question of the day: When rune procs and your Aoeing, should you only spam Thrash or do you still only put thrash up once and then use Swipe?

@Tachyne spam thrash(3+ targets). I guess if you have high weapon ilvl compared to general ilvl you should use thrash only once(because swipe scales with weapon).

You do want to spam Thrash, but it's also a judgment call depending on your proc situation as to when to stop. It can be more beneficial to leave a massive thrash ticking for the full 15s if the adds will be up that long, than it is to clip it with a bit of a weaker one just for the purpose of getting a couple more direct damage hits off.

10+ Year Old Account
    do people still use Rune trinket? Is the mastery gain from it outweigh SoO trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    do people still use Rune trinket? Is the mastery gain from it outweigh SoO trinkets?
    Heroic or Heroic TF Rune is still BIS. Has been all tier.

Deleted
    Question of the day: What are you guys using for Hc Garrosh HOTW or DOC? which do you feel yeilds better results? With the intermissions i cant help feeling HOTW would be better maybe im wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    DoC

30% stronger bleeds for all those BitW phases!!!

Deleted
    Thank you my friendly neighborhood Feral man.

Deleted
    doc would be to easy to rank with so i just go with hotw and do tranq!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baver View Post
    doc would be to easy to rank with so i just go with hotw and do tranq!
    The only "good" times to do tranq is during p3's empowered whirling and p4 when during bombardment. Why would you sacrifice all that boss damage when it is really the only damage check?

Deleted
    The execute phases last about 40% of the fight I believe (heard that number somewhere). If you're doing a normal tactic then yeah I believe DoC is the best (and I am historically a HotW fan).
    I believe that Stenhaldi did figure out something with soaking for vengeance during transitions with HotW though, which would do more damage. Keep in mind that this is probably FAR more dangerous.

Deleted
    Im happy with my rank1 on garrosh and dont feel like doc would do anything for my dps (100% hotw this expansion ftw). Also think feral is random enough to getting all proccs up for execute so dont feel like praying to one more random god in the sky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baver View Post
    Im happy with my rank1 on garrosh and dont feel like doc would do anything for my dps (100% hotw this expansion ftw). Also think feral is random enough to getting all proccs up for execute so dont feel like praying to one more random god in the sky
    Since when is DoC random?
    You still aren't giving any good reasons why to choose HotW.

Tachyne should answer other user's questions already

Deleted
    Well, some times you might have 1sec left on TF + some trinket and then ror procc, then you dont have time to get doc buff up etc. doc might not random itself, but with rppm trinkets it just add to the randomness imo. And why i choose hotw is because i like to have a good raid cd and not just be there for dps