So I am looking into doing this, I am a Saints fan in Arizona. I rarely get to see a Saints game if it isn't on SNF or MNF. I have basic cable, I live in an apartment complex where you can have satellite, the only thing is the apartment manager is so strict about the placement of the dish. It needs to be within a foot of your apartment, she will not allow them to be mounted onto the roofs either. We got satellite a couple years ago, the only thing is, due to a giant tree in between mine and our neighbors apartment, and it being a good 30-35 feet tall, there was only one placement for us to put the dish. Which was a good 6-7 feet away from our apartment, it was still out of the way of everything but she didn't like where it was. So we had to get rid of it after having it for just 3 days.

I understand that you can get the team package for $35, but it is strictly only your team. Personally it doesn't bother me to pay an extra $5 to see every game every week throughout the regular season because I am interesting in watching more than 2 games a week if I sign up for this. I just want to make sure that before I do this, I get everything that it says. I can watch any and every game whenever I want, (even if I want to watch a week 3 game on week 16) and I can watch every game from every team until the deadline of January 4th.

My question is, for anyone who has done this. It looks pretty straight forward, but I'm just wondering. For the $40 package, you get ALL games, full games (no commercials, every single play from kick off to the final whistle). Is this correct? The only difference being, I cannot watch the games until after they have actually been played? So no live games at all?