Weak Auras - Custom sounds.

Hi all,

Transitioning from Power Auras to weak auras, the one thing that is making me think of going back is the not being able to get custom sounds to work.

The top google result weakauras custom sound is : http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...nd-path-files/ - this seems to indicate that a file path needs to be entered ... somwhere, but doesn't indicate where. Further search results are less useful.

I've loaded all the custom sounds into Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/PowerAurasMedia/Sounds - they don't seem to show in the dropdown under Actions.

I have tried adding the file path in the Actions section under the Play Sound subsection custom field, but that just seems to throw an error.

Please help, this does seem like a useful addon but right now it I'd still go back to power auras if it worked.

Deleted
    Normally it'd just be under
    - Action
    - On Show / On Hide (whatever you want ofc)
    - [X] Play sound
    - Sound: Custom, Sound Channel: Master (or what channel you want to use)
    - Sound file path: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\PowerAurasMedia\Sounds\YourFile.ogg

Edit: Remember that your file has to be located there prior to WoW-Launch. WoW doesn't allow opening files that were copied there after it has been started.