Wrack Debuff/Nature's Cure Not Reseting Correctly

Hey guys. Today my guild and some friends from other guilds went into BoT, and we attempted Sinestra. A lot of people were new to the fight and so on. Earlier today I was in charge of dispelling Wrack. Throughout those attempts, Nature's Cure wasn't resetting like it should have. It was going to an eight second cool down and I had to call out who to get, if mine was on cool down. We all knew in the raid it should be reset because of the patch.

A little awhile ago we went back in there, I brought my druid in for a couple of attempts and it was still doing it. Wrack wasn't an issue at all. We were managing with call outs. I talked to a priest we had with us and he said he was getting the 1 or so second of the dispel cd (like it should be). I brought my paladin in to see if it was a bug or what was going on. I was doing fine on Wracks with my paladin. It was resetting correctly.

All I want to know is anyone else having this problem?

yes i noticed this the other night as well

I think for resto druid is the same since the patch. I was in a group some 2 weeks ago and had the 8sec CD. Maybe Blizz forgot about us

10+ Year Old Account
    We had no problems doing it last night - but we also didn't have a resto druid, so you might be right that its bugged for that particular dispel.