Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

how long will it take 85-90 if i play like 10-12 hrs a day?

how long will it take 85-90 if i play like 10-12 hrs a day?

If you do it with a guild group, you can reach lvl 90 within that time.(in one day)

Damn i wonder if you guys even enjoy the game! All i see is how fast this, how long that, have you actually experienced what you are paying to play? Me personally, i plan to take my time and enjoy the content and enjoy the lore. this is an mmo, its not a race lolz. but yea on topic, if you run with a group you can level in like 10-15 hours, i hear
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deeveeus View Post
    Damn i wonder if you guys even enjoy the game! All i see is how fast this, how long that, have you actually experienced what you are paying to play? Me personally, i plan to take my time and enjoy the content and enjoy the lore. this is an mmo, its not a race lolz. but yea on topic, if you run with a group you can level in like 10-15 hours, i hear
    Most players will be levelling their primary raiding toon first. The faster we get to 90, the faster we can start on gearing up through heroics, dailies and profession levelling in preparation for the first pull on the following Tuesday after launch. Alts are where you can slow your breathing and enjoy the scenery. =)
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Its a race depending on who you are. Ill be racing to get multiple characters to 90 + geared in 1 week, running multiple raid groups ASAP

The new continent is pretty fun lore wise and I would recommend taking the time to enjoy it, but I've also tried blasting through the content as fast as possible and I would guess you could get to 90 in less than 8 hours, 6 hours if you already know the quests and the best path and have no competition. If you are Athene, 4 hours.

going to level my raiding main as fast as i can (within first day hopefully). I am then going to level my farming alt which has herbing and mining so that I can farm farm farm so I can level my main's trading profs and make some easy gold. When guild is available the plan is to spam heroics with the raiding main in order to get pre-raid BIS gear ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on how populated your server is, leveling solo through quests should see you at 90 before the end of the third day.

need to get to 90 need to level raiding profs need to get the mats for raid buffs the is the (WORK) that make the raiding so fun.

That content doesnt vanish just because I hit 90.

prolly within 1-2 days. idr how long it took me for 85-90 but i did it within 24 hours ik that

im just hoping i get 90 withing 3 days. take my time on alts. Gotta get dat grinding going need my mounts and raids!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    Most players will be levelling their primary raiding toon first. The faster we get to 90, the faster we can start on gearing up through heroics, dailies and profession levelling in preparation for the first pull on the following Tuesday after launch. Alts are where you can slow your breathing and enjoy the scenery. =)
    Raiding is nice but is it worth not worth all the hastle.

Raiding is all the same you kill a big guy then you go even bigger guy then even bigger guy, the cycle never ends.

You sound like you would be satisfied if this game would be 4 bit, but with challenging fights, you would still play it.

I never understand that kind of people, this is reach and wonderfull expansions with a lot of thing you can do, and the only thing you can think is some fictional, digital items which have no meaning.

Games are like books for me at least, you want to experience all of it, not just read the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Raiding is nice but is it worth not worth all the hastle.

Raiding is all the same you kill a big guy then you go even bigger guy then even bigger guy, the cycle never ends.

You sound like you would be satisfied if this game would be 4 bit, but with challenging fights, you would still play it.

I never understand that kind of people, this is reach and wonderfull expansions with a lot of thing you can do, and the only thing you can think is some fictional, digital items which have no meaning.

Games are like books for me at least, you want to experience all of it, not just read the ending.
    You will be the second person.

At level 90 even if I am bis geared. I can still do everything out there. Raiding does not stop me from not seeing the story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguss View Post
    going to level my raiding main as fast as i can (within first day hopefully). I am then going to level my farming alt which has herbing and mining so that I can farm farm farm so I can level my main's trading profs and make some easy gold. When guild is available the plan is to spam heroics with the raiding main in order to get pre-raid BIS gear ofc.
    You sounded like it is a job, why i ask why would you want to pay money to have a second job.

I never could get this, i am already tired when comming from my job, why do i want to have a second job.

15+ Year Old Account
    10-12 is pushing it. I know I can do 85-90 on Beta in about 16-20 with just questing; and that is with knowing the quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinare View Post
    need to get to 90 need to level raiding profs need to get the mats for raid buffs the is the (WORK) that make the raiding so fun.
    So having a second work that you have to pay on top of that any fun, can you explain that to me.
    Free time is the time for you to relax like eat something, talk, go to pub, build something and etc.
    Why would i want to do something in my free time that is a second job and on top of that i would have to pay for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    You sounded like it is a job, why i ask why would you want to pay money to have a second job.

I never could get this, i am already tired when comming from my job, why do i want to have a second job.

It's srz biz bro. On a serious note, I'll be taking my time with my best friend. IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I wish they would go back to the 10 levels like in previous expansions, have group quests and not give xp for every little thing you do. No wonder people can get to max level in the new expansions so fast now. It's ridiculous. lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    It's srz biz bro. On a serious note, I'll be taking my time with my best friend. IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
    Do not get me wrong, i spend my first 24 hours of wrath playing and like 20 hours of cata playing.

I didn't get any food, not a drink, didn't go to bathroom, just sit there in front of my monitor for 24 hours after wrath was released.

I am saying that i do not understand people who treat this like a job, when i play a game i want to learn something because games suppose to teach you something.

If i read the book i do not read only the ending because you don't learn anything, the journey is what is important.

If you want to raid it means you want the competition so i would suggest doing something like playing chess, basketball, football or different things.

Deleted
    dnt get me wrong i dnt wanna rush and i dnt wanna take my time either just wanna go at a normal pace, couldnt give a crap about realm firsts the faster u get to 90 and gear up the quicker you will prolly be afking back in orgrimmar, i play wow all day im not gonna miss sleep or food or bathroom breaks for a game. i play wow 10-12 hrs everyday i was just curious how long it would take is all think it took me about a week to level from 80-85 i cant remember