Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was the 1st to hit 86 & i got dc at 86, By the time i got lvl 87 many people were 89 , I am really not sure if you are serious saying i level 3 times by paying people to camp other players when i was the one getting camped , So you are saying i got 86 then went afk for 3 hours looking for people that is already lvl 87+ to camp hordes so i can get realm 1st solo ? Wouldn't it be easier for me to get a 5man group doing dungeons & skip the crowd. Anyway those videos that i am uploading will be a good prove that i can lvl from 85-90 in 6-7hours , so whatever you are saying it won't work. try harder next time

Edit : fortunately, I got some SS that prove your fake story but i will wait with uploading them till i am done with the videos just to keep every1 excited
    Last edited by amherian; 2012-12-03 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    how long will it take 85-90 if i play like 10-12 hrs a day?
    I reckon you could get most of the way there in 1 day with that kind of playtime. On my 4th run through Dread Wastes I'm taking about 3-4 hours for 89-90 and 2-3 hours for Townlong Steppes. Just stick at the quests and you'll get there pretty quickly.

Doomhammer EU

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    That content doesnt vanish just because I hit 90.
    Well no, but unless you're a very rare exception, people don't tend to go back and actually do all the quests in an area while actually reading the quest lines and paying attention to what's going on if they can kill everything within five seconds of a pull.
    No matter what path you walk in life we all have to face Jaraxxus one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Lol you are so lame srsly. You are a big lier, u didnt dc and u was the one that paid ppl gold to camp the horde lock to get server first.
    He was the 1st to hit 86 alright but i don't know if hordes camped him or not. KLR was the one camping ER players inorder for the 5 people from KLR to get realm 1st , this guy might have got caught in the crossfire, after all i guess it would be better to pay people to kill tagged mobs for him rather than kill other players for him, I am sure he was 86 1st & it was awhile before every1 else got 86 with 5 man groups, i know there were 3 groups lvling in 5 man dungeons till 87 atleast, 1 from KLR , 1 from ER , 1 from empyrean & this guy did it alone i don't know how he skipped the crowd because i was online that whole night & jade forest starting point was unplayable for like 6 hours after MoP release , I am pretty sure he didn't lvl like this at jade forest , he must have used some other way to 86 other than questing.