MacBook Pro OSX 10.5.8
Connecting to a Linksys E1200 Wireless-N Router
Direct to router, getting 26 down, 3 up
Wireless to router, getting 1 down, 3 up
This computer connects to other networks outside of my home with no speed issues

Changed the MTU of the router, changed the channel of the router, tried WPA2 and WPA, tried other browsers, tried clearing all saved network preferences and starting the Airport utility fresh with no previous settings, tried updating firmware, tried interfacing the CiscoConnect gui/tool to change settings or configure.

No. dice.

Any help? It was a 65 dollar wireless router, and got decent product reviews. I can't even send an email anymore at home and have to go to the office to get work done. I can run a 100 foot ethernet cable out the window, downstairs, and into the router? No thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
MacBook Pro OSX 10.5.8
Connecting to a Linksys E1200 Wireless-N Router
Direct to router, getting 26 down, 3 up
Wireless to router, getting 1 down, 3 up
This computer connects to other networks outside of my home with no speed issues

Changed the MTU of the router, changed the channel of the router, tried WPA2 and WPA, tried other browsers, tried clearing all saved network preferences and starting the Airport utility fresh with no previous settings, tried updating firmware, tried interfacing the CiscoConnect gui/tool to change settings or configure.

No. dice.

Any help? It was a 65 dollar wireless router, and got decent product reviews. I can't even send an email anymore at home and have to go to the office to get work done. I can run a 100 foot ethernet cable out the window, downstairs, and into the router? No thanks.
To update, other computers in my house connect and get good wireless speeds.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 03:04 PM ----------

Somebody suggested trying no wireless security at all, or possibly changing my Duplex settings on the router. Any suggestions?