Poll: Wishes

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel confident in my ability to survive in a desert situation. In any other situation though, I'd take the phone without hesitation. Of course, then again, it really depends on how bad the desert is, if it was just dunes upon dunes, I'd take the phone after some consideration.

Deleted
    250 million, no question..

But I'd prefer the North Pole over a desert. Cold bothers me far less than heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Wish #2, worst case Scenario is me dying, and my loved ones are set for life.
    That or they are fighting for life over your - NON-Willed fortune.

I'll take my chances with survival and money!

Deleted
    What if I'm in another dimension and the phone doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Wish #2, worst case Scenario is me dying, and my loved ones are set for life.
    I was thinking like this too.
    Then again they may not care about the money as much as for my life.
    Not sure, have to ask me when I am in that situation :P
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Wish #2 because if I were to die, my family would inherit the money.

If I was in the Atacama Desert I'd take the cell phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish #2, Wilson and I would be filthy rich.

Deleted
    About people saying their family would inherit the money, what if it's cash and with you there? The genie gives you 250 million $ cash. By the time you're found if you die, the money will be too destroyed, so you'd need to get back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    About people saying their family would inherit the money, what if it's cash and with you there? The genie gives you 250 million $ cash. By the time you're found if you die, the money will be too destroyed, so you'd need to get back.
    Read the first post carefully once more and you'll figure out that's not the case in this specific scenario.

Deleted
    Depends on the desert..

but I'd probably go with 2. There aren't many completely abandoned places left and I'd probably be able to walk at least 200 miles before I'd die. Chances are good that I stumble on someone or get out of the desert. Not only that but people are probably looking for me anyway. A person should be relatively easy to spot on a field of sand from an airplane:P

Wish 2 I could buy the desert and already be home.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 because even should i die my loved ones will be well off.

I'm stranded and I'm going to die. The only reason I'd choose the money is if I figured I'm so stranded they wouldn't find me even with the cell phone, and that my family would get a cut of that money.

edit: hey, past me, how's it hanging? Don't listen to him, 2012 me was an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd probably go with #1, then sell the iPhone when I get back to civilization. Getting back to civilization and maybe having a few hundred extra bucks would be better than $250 million that's completely useless because I can't do anything with it.

wish 2..im not crazy imma live off the bugs and lizards on the land and drink cacti juice.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I have some excellent survival skills, I'm also good at foraging and hunting. Needless to say the money wont make me that much happier though it would be fun and I know i could get out of the desert.