Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't you know? Technically you have to click around with every champion to move and use abilities.

AMG EVERY CHAMPION IS OP

But seriously, it's not hard to counter them. If you find yourself at a disadvantage, maybe you should just chill for a damn second and analyze the situation before trying to go balls out and get yourself killed. My buddy was a good Fiddlestick player, and it took him learning how to play patiently to become a great Fiddlestick player.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    how is varus click to win??

I like Shaco
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    All I was trying to say was to discuss the discrepancies between certain champions that do tremendous damage with little effort as opposed to the champions that require planning, thinking and strategy to get the same result. I went about this the wrong way
    It's way easier to "do tremendous damage" with Jayce than with Varus. Maybe you should reconsider your examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    All I was trying to say was to discuss the discrepancies between certain champions that do tremendous damage with little effort as opposed to the champions that require planning, thinking and strategy to get the same result. I went about this the wrong way
    You said it a lot better this time.

Well yeah, there are a lot of champions that simply require you to right-click people to win, but then again, that makes them easy to counter, because they are so predictable.

You just gotta get experience and learn how to deal with them, and you'll see they aren't so OP anymore. For example, Master Yi is "OP" at lower levels when people don't know how to deal with him, but later on, you know his tricks and their simplicity, and so he becomes a lot worse.

Good players still know that even AD right click champs still require decent use of skills to be effective, it isn't just all about right clicking. Corki, Ez....if you reposition yourself incorrectly you lose the fight every time.

Also, learn to counterpick and it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm sorry but Varus isn't a champion click to win and that anyone can play him, because it's not true...

Click to win is like darius, singed, mundo, atleast in ARAM, where the farm is free.
    First of all, darius YEAH. 900 truedmg ulti + it stacks on AD, build tanky and you cant die.
    Singed, you cant trololo with him as you could before, pps were idiots enough to follow you...boom their dead cus of poison...Mundo, ignite when he ulties and he cant do shiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking, because it's like half a vent thread, it started off shaky, and a few of the points brought up are leading into bad territory.