Thread: About transfer

About transfer

Hi me and my brother started playing long time ago but after some time my bro wanted to test a script and he got permanent ban so i was wondering if he start a new account and i give him a alt character is he going to recive the achievements and mounts or nit

10+ Year Old Account
    If you transfer the character who earned the achievements, he will. If you tranfer a random alt, then no.

If you transfer a toon to a secondary account, that acount will share only the pets / achies / mounts you have on that exact toon.

So if that toon didnt achieve any titles or special pets on their own, they will lose alle access to it when transfered.

Not entirely correct.
    -Mounts will transfer even with an alt that did not originally obtain them.
    -Achievements will only transfer with the character that earned them. However, if you transfer the correct character and transfer him back after the three day cooldown, the achievements will remain on the second account (just like deleting a toon).
    -Pets don't tranfer at all.

Edit: Blizzard fixed the mount transfer. Now only class specific mounts will transfer.
    Last edited by Forion; 2012-09-17 at 12:50 PM.

So my bro asked some people and they told him blizz probably fixed this so if someone got a fresh new information please share it with me tnx

Deleted
    So if I understand :

- Character 1 on bnet account A get Achievement x. (get 1 time on this account by Character1)
    - I transfer Character1 on bnet account B (with the same name as account A).
    - Bnet account B will earn achievement X from Character 1.
    - Bnet account A will lost achievement X from Character 1, even if another character get achievement X.

Anybody can confirm this?

Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Monaqt View Post
    - Bnet account A will lost achievement X from Character 1, even if another character get achievement X.
    No, Bnet account A will still have achievement X from Character 1. Transferring a Character is just like deleting one. The achievements remain.

Deleted
    Ok thanks Forion, and can you confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaqt View Post
    - Bnet account B will earn achievement X from Character 1.

Yes, everything else works as you described it.

Deleted
    Awesome, thx Forion

Deleted
    Be advised that first of all, you are not allowed to transfer a character to your brother's account and second of all, you will lose all non class-specific mounts on that char (so no, you do not get all the fancy mounts on your brother's account (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572967666)).