Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

THE BLAZES 24HRS NEWS Thread *And my opinion*

If you don't know what it is...............is for dish network customer and is on channel 212 and is not free

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TheBlaze
    http://www.theblaze.com/tv/
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nr-dish/

But the package i have is free and even thought is have glenn beck radio and program but is also have other news presenter and this is my opinion...............After watch a few hours since i heard about it on friday i believe this is another right wing/in the middle but is not like fox news channel and i don't see them competing with them even thought glenn beck visit fox news time to time and like him and the presenter the do tell the truth and that also funny they have a logo saying * truth lives here * now i know the left will say something about this news channel denouncing it as just another fox news puppet but is not is 100% separated to fox news and i said is will not compete with them........................

And this is my opinion and i am entitle to it and you more welcome to make comment

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, took me a few times reading to figure out what exactly you're trying to say. In other words, you're wondering if people think this news network 'The Blaze' is like Fox News?

Also you're last sentence comes over rather... hostile, like you're being attacked about your opinion before any one has even commented on your topic. Just thought I'd point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Okay, took me a few times reading to figure out what exactly you're trying to say. In other words, you're wondering if people think this news network 'The Blaze' is like Fox News?

Also you're last sentence comes over rather... hostile, like you're being attacked about your opinion before any one has even commented on your topic. Just thought I'd point that out.
    Well... there are several people on this site that are generally rather hostile towards anything conservative... so i think its just a preemptive strike.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    Well... there are several people on this site that are generally rather hostile towards anything conservative... so i think its just a preemptive strike.
    Yes, the thing to do is preemtively assault people for thinking differently than you.

I'm not really clear what the OP is trying to say, but the Blaze is not a credible source for much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    no its because we pick on him for both his grammar, and the content of his posts. Both of which tend to be fairly bad. He put that there because that's his major defense for everything.

OT: its was made by Glenn beck and its slogan is " the truth has no agenda?", youhave got to be kidding me, and news and opinion show cannot go spewing it doesn't have an agenda or such.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i am not being hostile at all

i just say if you want to comment for what i am say feel free that all jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez