View Poll Results: Duckface Hot or Not

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot

    45 7.67%
  • Not

    542 92.33%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Herald of the Titans Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Oh trust me, i have no idea how to judge whether a girl's attractive. For example, whenever i hear a guy comment on how good a girl's butt is, my brain wants to die because it can't comprehend what could ever be hot about an ass.
    I'm not gay and I feel the same way. Nothing is attractive about a girls pooper.

    OT: Duck face is terrible. Is it weird that I'm a teenage that smiles when my picture is taken?

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 10:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    only one who does it hot is Sara Underwood ;D
    I'm pretty sure Sara Underwood can do ANYTHING, and still look hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  2. #62
    Blademaster MachW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Right there
    Posts
    25
    It mostly just makes them looks really really stupid.

  3. #63
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Prague, CZE, EU
    Posts
    4,414
    I get what they are supposed to symbolize but they really aren't doing a good job .


  4. #64
    slight pursed to the lips is hot, complete duck face makes them look dumb
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

  5. #65
    Bloodsail Admiral Haftepaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,011
    I think it looks really weird, but i've to admit that OPs first image is cute with a duckface. I can't imagine a guy with a duckface, that just feels very wrong.

  6. #66
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Silly silly silly. Simply silly is how it looks.

  7. #67
    Definitely not, I prefer a natural and kind look/smile

  8. #68
    personally dont like it when girls do this, makes think they are stupid.

  9. #69
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,198
    I guess this pretty much embodies my stance on said topic:


  10. #70
    Moderator chazus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,885
    Really, it just comes down to a little problem solving.

    If Duckface
    Then KillItWithFire

  11. #71
    stupid as it gets

  12. #72
    Idk who was the first to set this trend, but when overdone (like in most pics) it looks completely stupid. If it's just a little it does have a touch, I'll admit to that.

  13. #73
    Im a guy, no its not hot.

    But im not into beastiality that much.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im a guy, no its not hot.

    But im not into beastiality that much.
    Haha /10char

  15. #75
    Bloodsail Admiral Dassen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,088
    No. If I want to see a girl with lips looking like she's pleasuring a man, I'll watch an actual video of a girl orally pleasuring a man.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

  16. #76
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,785
    depends on the girl

    but no, it really doesn't make them more attractive
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  17. #77
    99.99% of the time it's not.

  18. #78
    It looks fucking moronic. But hey, easier to see whose an attention whore or not
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

  19. #79
    Mechagnome Akarui's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Posts
    709
    1st girl isn't duck face in my opinion, more like pouting; makes her look cute, then again could be because she is good looking rather than duck facing being hot lol. Duck face is stupid to me though.
    “4chan once took on the FBI and won,” a Brony told the New York Observer, “so you might say that My Little Pony is more powerful than the FBI.” Sethisto

  20. #80
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Another reason why 3D girls are disgusting.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •