Disc: having a lot of fun :D

I apologise in advance as I know there a lot of disc threads ATM however I want to share my joy so far

I had my resto Druid from wotlk, and kept him as my main all expac but 5 mans always seemed dull...

Through cata I lvld a holy pally, resto shammy, holy priest, All through LFD, and last night I decided I want a disco priest...

I'm now 36... And having a blast I haven't enjoyed a toon so much

Topping damage, keeping tanks up without any problem...

It's just chilled and fun

Best thing so far is a rogue just zoned in and was like 'tank keep Agro and priest remember to heal' and I was like :O dick... So I proceeded to demolish him

But yeah really looking forward to attonment and evangelism and leap of faith

Anyway mini rant over

Enjoy it while you can; as long as somebody gets some fun out of it for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by saracen View Post
    disco priest...
    No. Stop this. Disco is not the abbreviation, the name of the specialization is Discipline. There are no o's in the word the short form is Disc or if you want Disci.

i call it bullshit, how can they say penance is fine when we have a healer topping damage and healing charts in a bg.

OP, the only reason ur 'demolishing' ppl is because this thing is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    i call it bullshit, how can they say penance is fine when we have a healer topping damage and healing charts in a bg.

OP, the only reason ur 'demolishing' ppl is because this thing is out of control.
    I didn't say bg, I haven't done any pvp, I'm not denying its out of controls or overpowered, I'm saying I enjoy myself alot more in LFD then I did on my other healers...

And I apologise for my 'disco antics' but when posting from my mobile, it auto corrects disci in to disco

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Like a freight train coming your way.

Fun at low levels, and then for current content it's the same boring- Bubble. Bubble. Heal. Bubble. Flash Heal. Bubble. Bubble. Penance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Fun at low levels, and then for current content it's the same boring- Bubble. Bubble. Heal. Bubble. Flash Heal. Bubble. Bubble. Penance.
    at least its not heal heal heal heal heal??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I often topped meters in 5 mans while levelling, but since hitting 85 and startign heroics i'm not topping meters any more, and having to rely on regular healing rather than just atonement (mostly because ranged dps are out of range of the atonement heals)

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc can be fun or boring depending on your play style. I like holy better for PvE (probably minority there), but disc can give you more freedom to move around and pew pew the bosses.
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    at least its not heal heal heal heal heal??
    At least with heals you get to see numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Qubix View Post
    Disc can be fun or boring depending on your play style. I like holy better for PvE (probably minority there), but disc can give you more freedom to move around and pew pew the bosses.
    I've always found Disc to be far more fun than Holy due to the predictive rather than reactive style of healing.