What champion do YOU want to see?

As the title states, what champion would be a must buy for you when he/she/it would've been announced? Solo top? AP Mid? Pure Jungler? New AD Carry?

And of course, what themes would you want for new champions? Gunslinger AD Carry? Ice mage AP caster? Doesn't have to (but can be!) be VERY specific. (Just an overview)

Everyone has their favorites.

Let's see some ideas

Deleted
    With Syndra my life is complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im just a sucker for Battlecast skins and would probably even buy a theme and for the champ if they made one like Hecarim or Skarner instabuy.

I'd love too see a spider focused on snares and slows.

Sort of weird and specific, but I'd like a melee AD bruiser with ranged spells.

I like to compare it to an enh shaman: melee based with ranged, magic spells.

i want a duck champ. just waddles around...kinda like psyduck from pokemon

awllawlawlawlawlawl

as a long time gragas player, i want koolaid gragas or football gragas.
    ooooooooooooo man

god no more ad carries. we have enough. no more.
    a pure ad tank with no mana bar and enough utility would be nice.
    that or a pure jungler. a champion that would put you at an extreme disadvantage if you did anything other than jungle based on its abilities/passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want something that has a x shaped targetable thing. I dunno why, but I think it would be really cool.

That and something that uses the earth as a weapon. I vaguely remember a DOTA champion that creates terrain or something (I think it was earthshaker? Not sure on the name). Something similar, but not a clone of, would be really cool. Jarvan is kinda close since his ult creates a pit, but I want something more. It would be hard to make someone's gameplay based off of creating terrain, but I think they could do something where you use the earth or something to attack them.

Yep, Earthshaker is the one you're thinking about. Something similar to him would be cool.

For some reason, I want a rugged yordle bruiser of some sort. We don't really have any melee yordles that's "badass", except maybe Poppy depending on taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    god no more ad carries. we have enough. no more.
    a pure ad tank with no mana bar and enough utility would be nice.
    that or a pure jungler. a champion that would put you at an extreme disadvantage if you did anything other than jungle based on its abilities/passive.
    I'd say Amumu is a pure jungle as he is terrible in the laning phase in my opinion.

A champion that's heavily water based (we have fizz and nautilus but i'm feeling a water elemental or someone who directly controls water). I also think we need more supports. Also a Thor Olaf skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a champion kind of like the Avatar from "Avatar: The Last Airbender". They do not have an ultimate but instead have 4 abilities to rank up like Udyr, but start with a Q and W at rank 1 with 1 point to spend at level 1 so all spells can go to rank 5 (that really annoys me about Udyr). Obviously to avoid insane early game damage the Q and W would have to be awful at rank 1. Their 4 abilities are all different element attacks that are basic on their own, but can be combo'd together to do awesome and creative attacks kind of like Zyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage
    Female/Attractive
    K-Pop Dance

I'm pretty easily satisfied. I'll be picking up Syndra soon as I farm another 6.3k ip after I bought the 2xRune Page combo.

Deleted
    I'm still expecting a champion that works somehow with illusion spells..... I think it's very hard so I doubt there will ever be one, but I'm still hoping!!!!

Edit: Also a kid champion that everyone think it's harmless and turns out to be a cold bastard assassin!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    An AD mage, scales from AD, deals physical damage. Can't be built into regular ADC due to very low AS. Thematically an ogre/troll/giant hurling boulders will fit.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...