View Poll Results: Would you date someone who you don't like if desperate?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Hell yes. I'd ask her/him out myself.

11 11.34%
  • Only if he/she comes to me first.

13 13.40%
  • No I'd rather find a person that I like.

70 72.16%
  • other

3 3.09%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ofcourse you should be picky with who you date, its your life and you have to live with her.
    If you don't like her, why bother?

Far too many people do too much thinking beforhand... just get on with it and give it a go unles ofc you have no feelings whatsoever and think she is some sort of bog beast even then i always have to ask why the fuck not , its not like you have anything to loose, in fact your gaining by getting experience in such matters.....hell if it all goes pete tong then at least you can learn from your mistakes.... thats part of growing up!
    Cut the crap and get on with it 'Your a short time living and a long time dead'

Also , 'desperate' and 'picky' in the same sentence? hmm cant say ive met many if anyone at all thats desperate yet still has standards.
    But then again this is the uk where most bad decisions are made on a belly full of ale and a nice greasy kebab!

Deleted
    Most people are picky. The mass-media took care of that to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    NEVER settle for less. You'll always regret it and it never works. Take it from me.
    Take this with a grain of salt though. There is no perfect (wo)man. No matter how huggysmoochy teenage lovers you are with rose-tinted glasses, there just is no perfect partner. There can be good ones or not that suitable ones, but never ever a perfect. When there's relationship, there's compromises. What kind of compromises you are willing to take and to what extent, is up to everyone to decide.
    As for the OP, you are desperately looking for a new girl while still recovering from a previous heartbreak? For some odd reason this does not sound that good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Please don't act like you are speaking for everyone. Also, was the well endowed girl part really needed or are you just fishing for attention?
    Awww, someone wants also to be well endowed :3

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt though. There is no perfect (wo)man. No matter how huggysmoochy teenage lovers you are with rose-tinted glasses, there just is no perfect partner. There can be good ones or not that suitable ones, but never ever a perfect. When there's relationship, there's compromises. What kind of compromises you are willing to take and to what extent, is up to everyone to decide.
    As for the OP, you are desperately looking for a new girl while still recovering from a previous heartbreak? For some odd reason this does not sound that good at all.
    This. If you're looking for a "perfect one, you'll end up forever alone. Or at least several years alone until you realize how it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Awww, someone wants also to be well endowed :3
    No, not really. I'm a guy.

There is no (or should not be) such thing as being desperate. Ive never been in a stable relationship, ever. I also do not see that this is going to change in any foreseeable future and since Ive moved to a new city, Ive been on a lean period for over 4 months now. Yet, I would never date or fuck a woman I do not like. Most of the time there is a reason why I dont like somebody and those reasons always trump the urge to get laid.

As to being in a relationship with somebody I dont like... thats completely out of question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

As to being in a relationship with somebody I dont like... thats completely out of question.
    Well, maybe it seems that way to you know, but for most people, there is a moment in life, when you become desperate, because you see all your friends happy with their girlfriends and so you start feeling sorry for yourself. And at this point , you are just too jealous to refuse a girl who wants you. Thats my point of view at least.

Quote Originally Posted by razzex View Post
    Well, maybe it seems that way to you know, but for most people, there is a moment in life, when you become desperate, because you see all your friends happy with their girlfriends and so you start feeling sorry for yourself. And at this point , you are just too jealous to refuse a girl who wants you. Thats my point of view at least.
    I already am at this point, to be honest. I am dead jealous of all my friends who have girlfriends and boyfriends for years. Some of them are already married, some engaged. I am the only one whos been single for his entire life basically and I am already 24 years old. But I am also living the most stressfull and complicated life, moving all the time, not knowing in which CONTINENT I might end up at the end of my studies. Thats the reason every single relationship fell apart after 3 months max.

I would love it to have a partner with whom I can share everything and experience all the things I do... but realisticly, there is no such girl on this planet that would be willing to move around like this. So, until my 30., I have to endure this. Now imagine I would be in a relationship with a woman I dont even like just for the sake of having a relationship. I would force more harm onto myself than joy. And if you are desperate for sex, well... go for one nighters or if you cant get any, go for hookers ....

Deleted
    there is no such girl on this planet .
    Of course there is, you just have to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by razzex View Post
    Of course there is, you just have to find her.
    Please dont make me go all math on you to show you how slim the chances are to actually find a girl that:

1) likes me
    2) I like
    3) is attractive to some degree at least....
    4) is smart
    5) does not want to pursue her own goals and is
    6) willing to move around with me and end up in a country that she doesnt even like

Unfortunately, the first two points are not always the most important ones when being in a relationship....

Deleted
    Please dont make me go all math on you to show you how slim the chances are to actually find a girl that:

1) likes me
    2) I like
    3) is attractive to some degree at least....
    4) is smart
    5) does not want to pursue her own goals and is
    6) willing to move around with me and end up in a country that she doesnt even like

Unfortunately, the first two points are not always the most important ones when being in a relationship....

Sometimes, when I have thoughts like this, i think of all the ugly, cocky, idiotic, unsocial people who ended with chicks i can only dream of and I assure myself that sometimes I will find someone like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Ofcourse you should be picky with who you date, its your life and you have to live with her.
    If you don't like her, why bother?
    That's the whole problem, he doesn't even know the girl except for some "hello"s and stuff like that from what he says, so it's more of a first impression what he has. That's why I suggested and still suggest talking.