Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, it's a little personal... kind of embarrassing... not sure if I should be telling this on the internet... ah screw it, you only live twice, so here goes: I ate at Waffle House. it was the most I've ever drank and my judgement was severely impaired...

but seriously, I've never done any of the "drink til you pass out" or "til you puke" or "til you do something retarded because you just can't tell how retarded it is"... mostly I just laugh at anything. the drunker I get, the funnier everything gets. even if it's something I wouldn't blink at whilst sober. hell, even Family Guy made me laugh when I was trashed one time...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

While wasted, somehow convinced ourselves it was possible to dig to china, and started to do so in my backyard. Didn't know what to tell my parents when they found us passed out in the mini-ditch we created , the morning after. Probably one of the strangest drunk things I've done haha
    Last edited by J1NXT; 2012-09-17 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    I was walking home from bar and I couldn't hold it in until I got home, so I had to pee in the closest wall I could find. Luckily no one saw me, at least I hope so.

Deleted
    Only gotten drunk once (never drunk until my recent holiday visiting some old friends abroad) so the only story I have is rather lame but oh well, basically I was trying to prove I wasn't drunk by counting cards (adding their numerical value, not counting cards as in cheating) in french.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Me and a mate were walking home from the local pub when we saw something wierd on the road. After a closer inspection we realized that the long wierd slimy things were snails trying to cross the road. Sooo... We helped them. I have no idea what so many snails did in the middle of the night at the same place, but damn, we helped atleast 20 of them, and I can't recall leaving anyone behind.

I guess we become super-friendly when drunk... =P
    I did this same thing except with a bullfrog and I didn't have any company at the time. It was just hopping across the road and nearly got hit by a car. So when it was clear I went to pick the little fella up, took him to the other side of the street, and settled him down behind a fallen log (so that the log was between him and the road in order to hopefully prevent it from deciding to make a return trip).

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Well it's more something my friends did.

After going out they decided they couldn't hold it anymore and just started peeing against a wall in an alley.
    I was the only one who wasn't doing anything, I was clever enough to go to the toilet when we were inside.

Then the cops walk around the corner and give everyone a 90 € fine for "wild peeing" ( literally translated ).

I just stood there and laughed my ass off.
    Almost exactly the same thing happened to me, only they noticed it right in time , I yelled there were cops and they zipped their pants back right in time :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Well it's more something my friends did.

After going out they decided they couldn't hold it anymore and just started peeing against a wall in an alley.
    I was the only one who wasn't doing anything, I was clever enough to go to the toilet when we were inside.

Then the cops walk around the corner and give everyone a 90 € fine for "wild peeing" ( literally translated ).

I just stood there and laughed my ass off.
    That reminds of my trip to Mexico. My friends and I were told to be careful at night, but I had no idea that it would be the police that robbed me

They drove up on the side of us walking after some heavy drinking. Probably thinking "stupid drunk gringos." So what they did, was they claimed they'd seen me take a piss in an alley (which I hadn't), and I could choose between jail or a $500 fine. Objecting didn't do much, and since I didn't have that much money, they just took whatever was in me and my friends' wallets. "Luckily" we had been drinking most of our cash money away that night, so what they got was something like $25 in pesos.

Silly Mexican pooleeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    self inflicted attempt at lobotomy.. Seriously i accidently stabbed myself in the eye with a fork. Aside from that there was one time were i thought skinny dipping in the harbour of my hometown, the water is filled with gasoline, oil, trash and discarded fish entrails needless to say i didn't smell very good then i emerged from the water. on top of that the water was below the freezing point since it was during a pretty harsh winter(by danish standards)
    .. Ew

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Getting caught by security attempting to steal a llama from a local zoo, then claiming "We were there to feed the pigs", as they had to hoist me down from the razor wire, swinging upside down and vomming at the same time.

ALso, setting fire to my testicles with absinthe shouting "GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!". That one was kinda dumb...
    If that's really true that's just epic

Irish friend weighs 250 lbs. his birthday, i told him anything he drank, i'd match. proceed to get wasted. i dont remember much of the night, but i do remember getting home, throwing up in the bushes right outside my door, then going inside. I decide to take a shower to cool down. I wake up 5 hours later still in the shower with the water still running.

10+ Year Old Account
    went and got some crack cocaine in the hood , then had a gangbang on this chick ..true story

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was stationed in korea one night super drunk at bar let my friend put out a black and mild on my shoulder

15+ Year Old Account
    My 21st was a classy affair. I had 15 shots within the first 10 minutes I was there...destined to spend my night in the toilet. At 2 am the bar closes, so my wife (then girlfriend) drags me out to her car. Our other friend, Linds, is there to videotape and laugh as I strip down to my boxers, get out of the car, walk to the church parking lot and begin to vomit on everything in sight.

I get back in the car, and make 3 more stops along the way: 2 parking lots (to puke) and the driveway of my girls place (it's a long one, again puking). I get inside and ask for some water...mind you I'm in a cold shower. I take one drink, and pour the rest of the water over my head. I then asked for a bowl of Cookie Crisp, which I proceed to eat in the shower, water mixing with milk and cereal. It was a soaking, nasty mess haha. I was puking between my knees and eating cereal in the down-time. To this day, my wife won't let me live down how much of a sloppy mess I was.

OH! And I went bowling while drunk: bowled a 24 and a 32. Again, the wife printed these off and has them in a box of our random early relationship "stuff". I will never outlive it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    When I was stationed in korea one night super drunk at bar let my friend put out a black and mild on my shoulder
    Is that some kind of innuendo?

I and a friend were drunk and walked to the Chinese buffet down the road. We took glad tupperware with us and loaded up on chinese food to bring home. All you can buffet right? lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Went to bed, woke up after 30 minutes, threw up all over my floor and went to sleep again. Needless to say my room smelled like a barn the next day and cleaning it up wasnt fun
    Done this too, when I was like 17 or 18. Got home after arsing like half a liter of Vodka on a more or less empty stomach (yes, young and stupid, more effect if you are running on empty). Got home ruined, ate like half a 16 inch pizza (god knows how), went to bed, woke up to my mother shouting at me at like 7 in the morning, regurgitated pizza all over one side of the bed, down onto the floor.. yuk. It stank so bad for like 2-3 days. Good job I didn't have big problems with hangovers when I was young, if not, cleaning that up would have been a whole lot worse.

Deleted
    I ran to the door of a church, knocked it and shouted "is anybody in?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and about 5 of my friends just got out of a brewery after dollar beer night. In the parking lot we thought it would've been a good idea to go car surfing for about 2 blocks, boy was that a bad idea as I fell off the roof of the Durango when the vehicle didn't even get out of the parking lot yet.

Got a girlfriend.

That relationship lasted whole seven days. LOL.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Got sad at the end of the night, called my ex-BF (now BF again), then "spent" the night together. Since it happened more than once, I am sensing a pattern...

Deleted
    one time I was so drunk I slept on top of a freezer inside a bar. another time I was so drunk I convinced an indian guy who was selling flowers (I had no money) to give to a girl I had a crush while we were in a disco, I got slapped on the face, twice.