Taste for Blood - WTF

My warrior isn't my main, but it was one of my favorite alts. I played arms pretty well during Dragon Soul, but this new taste for blood system still confuses me. Am I supposed to continue OP procs until they stop if MS comes off cooldown or do I ignore a lit up OP to get off MS. If that's the case, why would TfB even stack to 5?

From what I understand, TfB can only stack off the same OP string. So if I MS when I can just continue to OP, how or why would anyone ever get a 5 stack?

As of right now I just mash OP till it stops lighting up because I'm not heroic raiding at the moment, but I'm just curious to know if I'm doing something wrong.

You are to stack TfB as high as it will go and only use HS if either the buff is about to end or when you have 5 stacks.

5 stacks is extremely rare, so most of the time you will use it at 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    The conditions for using Taste for Blood I believe are.
    1. You have a Deadly Calm Charge,
    2 Your Taste for Blood is running out,
    3 You are rage capped,
    4 Your Colossus Smash Debuff is running out,

Except if your stack is 3 or more and you have 4s or less left on your C Smash CD, in that case you wait for C Smash to be up, and use it then.

Taken from Landsoul's MoP Spreadsheet Development Twitch Stream.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

You stack TfB as hight as you can ,if you are at 0-1 stack push HS only if you are 90+ rage, if you got 2-3 stacks, OP didnt proc agein and 60+ rage you push HS , if you are at 2-3 stack anf TfB diuration is going to end push it fast, if you stack it for 4-5 HS is PUSH ME NOW button ,

Deleted
    4-5 stacks and it hits utterly ridiculously hard with CS up, on the order of 225k+ solo

Deleted
    How do you guys track your stacks? I realize you can peek at the buff, but that's just a distraction during intense gameplay :/

Deleted
    You can use weakaura to track it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenslyn87 View Post
    How do you guys track your stacks? I realize you can peek at the buff, but that's just a distraction during intense gameplay :/
    Power auras or weak auras, treat tool to track buffs/debuffs on yourself or enemies.
    Fading light on Ultraxion for instance, trinket procs, your bleeds or dots on targets. Basicly anything, best addon in wow.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Basicly anything, best addon in wow.
    I've never touched WeakAuras before 5.0, but I felt like it was necessary due to the important things we need to track now as a warrior, and holy shit... I don't know how I managed to play without it. It can pretty much do just about anything you need it to, except play the game for you. Although, you can set it up to show you how to play the game if you're creative.

It's an overwhelming addon the first time you load it up, but there are some really good tutorials on YouTube that are worth checking out. When it comes to keeping track of things or just simply being alerted to them, WeakAuras is definitely the way to go.

Deleted
    Vanilla ftw!

I've always used power auras... is weak auras better? I tried "Tell me when" but I thought power auras was better.

Quote Originally Posted by ardnut View Post
    I've always used power auras... is weak auras better? I tried "Tell me when" but I thought power auras was better.
    I have tried all three and tbh I am always wishing my Power Auras were working. Weak Auras I just got lost in the menus loading groups of stuff etc. Same with Tell Me When. The addon was good and done what it said but I still somehow always missed my power auras.

TBH if you are set in your ways with PA's then you will always prefer it like me.

I use TellmeWhen since Power Auras seems to bug and i regret NOTHING. TellmeWhen is very light (Powa just eats your RAM and it's overkill if you just want to track TFB), super easy to configure. Now I have a nice bar, with a timer, and stack counts of TFB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ardnut View Post
    You might want to take a look at this thread. I don't know, maybe I'll also give WA a try in the near future.