So I recently picked up a used Iron 883, from a buddy moving out to the west. I had a really old messed up Sportster that barley could get me from A-B. Because of the problems it had, and my lack of money at the time to buy replacement parts. I stuck it at my friends house the past 2 years and let it be. He could not take his bike but traded with a small cash exchange as well for the 883. I'm now 19 almost 20 and was riding without a motorcycle license 2 years ago. 'This was not by choice, at some points in time it was the only way to get to where I needed to be'. I am still in financial trouble but my friend practically gave me the bike. I live in New England and recently I decided I had to sell my 1st car (68 falcon) while it was hard to make that choice I did it because it had many issues and was becoming a health problem from the exhaust leak. Now that you have some back story ill move on.

If there are any people on this forum that know about cars/bikes I need some advice.

My 68 falcon, what should I let it go for? I payed little for it $900 but at that time it didn't run (It now does) It needs a lot of work, the interior is trash and the body has some rust but it is restore able. I understand it is not possible to be accurate without seeing it. Is it a wanted year/make? Should I scrap it for a bit of money? If so how do I go about that?

Is having a bike as a daily driver THAT hard in the winter? When I'm going to school all I need is a backpack.

When selling my falcon I hope to make enough to buy a used 90's jeep Cher sport. Until that happens I will only have the 883.

I need to get boots. Are Doc Martens alright? Low tops? I where converse on a daily basses and the don't cut it.

Is the motorcycle road test it most states that hard?

I do understand most of the question cant be answered buy a wide range of people but anything can help!

I also live in Connecticut at the moment and will be getting all documentation here for the next year.