Prot Warrior shockingly solo's most electric boss in game! (Thaddius25)

Hey all,

Today i solo'd Thaddius on 25man and i wanted to share the video with you all. Warrior soloing has become really strong *still not as strong as a good Blood DK* post 5.0 due to Shield Barrier and Second wind.So i've gone around trying to solo things that i couldn't before, one of the important bosses that i wanted to do but was unable to with 4.3 was Thaddius(25).I could manage to get to Phase 2 but his hard enrage quickly destroyed me.With 5.0 however and some timing, Shield Barrier and Second Wind gave me the tools required to survive his onslaught and outlast his enrage.

Heres the link and i hope you enjoy.

Prepare to be flabbergasted!

Thaddius(25)

I'm going to post a few extra links at the bottom here containing some other noteworthy solos.

Lady Vashj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFt0WVE7yxg

The Lich King (10N)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8iGubOLns

Yogg-Saron (1Keeper)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JLTSo8IBM

There are also plenty of other warrior solo videos in my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/stylistwarrior

Sorry Germany! Music rights won't allow some of the videos to be played there but you know I still love you.

Thanks for reading/watching.

Cheers,

Styl
    Last edited by Styl; 2012-09-17 at 05:36 AM.

Impressive but also done before. But none the less its still impressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo'd Thad 25 in 4.3 as a blood Dk with 315% blood shield. Didn't make a video because I didn't think it was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolkaysea;18451568[B
    ]Solo'd Thad 25 in 4.3 as a blood Dk[/B] with 315% blood shield. Didn't make a video because I didn't think it was impressive.
    There is your problem, because with a DK it isn't. Solo'ing anything with a DK isn't impressive.

As a warrior this is pretty damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    but also done before

Done before by other classes, sure. Done before by a warrior? I'm not so sure.I didn't say it was a world first ^^, just wanted to share my experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by lolkaysea View Post
    as a blood dk .

i wonder why????

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    There is your problem, because with a DK it isn't. Solo'ing anything with a DK isn't impressive.

As a warrior this is pretty damn impressive.
    I don't want to take away anything from the skill of the OP, BUT when you say soloing anything as dk is not impressive, you are just WRONG or never soloed with a dk before.

Soloing even this boss, even after patch 5.0.4, is challenging as dk, you have to time your cds, you have to prevent lightning with AMS, you have to stack blood shield before the enrage, you have to wait with DS and take some hits and then use VB to heal and absorb large amounts, you have to time your ERW for other death strikes, as well as ghoul and lichborne healing, and I don't think you did it, but definitely try before saying it's easy.

I will agree naxxramas 25 has become trivial as of patch 5.0.4 for blood dks, except patchwerk, thaddius, gluth, but definitely if you had tried even just kel'thuzad 25, 4 hm 25, gothik or noth 25 BEFORE the patch, you would see how challenging that stuff was, even as blood dk.

Now, good job to the OP, really impressive as warrior, which like you said warriors aren't as strong as blood dk yet, but almost (there are very few bosses now doable as blood dk and not as warrior, difference is minimal).

Quote Originally Posted by Lolkaysea View Post
    Solo'd Thad 25 in 4.3 as a blood Dk with 315% blood shield. Didn't make a video because I didn't think it was impressive.
    Its not as a blood dk with that shield amount, i had done it with less. So thank you for not letting us know. /returningthejerk

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Soloing even this boss, even after patch 5.0.4, is challenging as dk

Bahahahahaha, Put tank gear on and press death strike. Difficult?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post

Nope.
    jk enrage timer?

gz to the op anyway, shame that u ain't getting rewarded for this anymore (goldwise at least)

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post

Nope.
    Do that only and you die on the enrage.

But you didn't do it, if you had done this boss, definitely you'd know it's not only death strike.

You still have 1 day before MOP, make a video of it, even just killing him solo, only death striking and I'll believe it's easy (I've done it, so I know it's not, check dk solo thaddius 25 for proof).

Just before you wipe, the boss enrages, you use death strike twice and absorb say even 50k, he hits you 50k, blood shield broken, after that you're vunerable for 6 sec, since you said you only use DS, you won't rune strike, so runes won't recharge, right? Well, in those 6 sec, you're dead. Or use IBF, but you won't last long if you think DS soloing is just 1 button spam. Any expert dk soloer can confirm you this.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2012-09-23 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    Keep it up, I'm really excited to see how far warriors can go in terms of soloing, I main a warlock, but leveled a DK up to solo stuff, it'll be nice if I can do similar on my warrior, since that's the closest thing I have to a prime-alt.

I look forward to seeing what people can pull off in MOP.

I was hoping for more pun filled replies.

/disappoint