Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best Kids games?

Mostly i like to play the online games because it's good way of the leisure time.Now kids use the internet any play the flash games because it's very interesting and enjoyable games..I think kids games for pc is best in all games.You can share with me other kids best games....

Deleted
    Backpacker 1-3 is great kidgames, and they will learn alot.
    In Sweden we had a game called like.. "Cheffrens Pyramid" when i was young, it was a matematics game, Great way to learn aswell.

The Oregon Trail was the best kids video game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    The Oregon Trail was the best kids video game ever.
    The incredible machine would like a word

Pokémon!

... Wait. Did I get this wrong?

Deleted
    The maze game is quite fun. You should try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post

I see what you did there -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post

Hahaha that would be fun to watch the kids play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    I see what you did there -_-
    Dont forget the record the kids while they play it for... educational purposes...

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 MoP with pandas and pokemans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Dont forget the record the kids while they play it for... educational purposes...
    And evil, They will never trust you again

Deleted
    When i was 8 i used to play violent games such as Doom and others.

Let your son play something that you enjoy, such as killing floor or tf2 or whatever.

Spyro, Sly, Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter(have never played the last one) are great games, look like childrens games

When I was young I also played unreal tournament, age of mythology, splinter cell... and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Moved to Video Games Discussion (general) because I suspect you're not looking for Buckaroo or Pop-up Pirate.

It's not technically a kid's game, I guess, but my 8-year old brother and all his friends adore Minecraft. I think it's because of the sandbox nature and Lego-style aesthetics and building style that really draws them in and gets their imaginations going into overdrive.

Personally, I loved stuff like Pokemon Snap and Stadium, Super Smash Bros., Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64 and stuff like that. It's become very hard to define video games as strictly 'for kids' now. Because franchises constantly change and many of the ones that were aimed at kids in the past have matured along with their original target audience.

Deleted
    Yea, Minecraft is great for kids

10+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft, Pokemon, Any Nintendo 64 games.

Runescape and Puzzle Pirates are two alright games I played as a youngster, but now they seem to be infiltrated by adults and aggressive teenagers who like abusing each other and swearing, etc.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Who cares, children are not suddenly traumatised by swearing like most people think.

Call of Du.... oh boy I probably shouldn't finish that.

I had a kid with me on my computer from one of the visitors, he showed me that he played Happy Wheels. How can kids like so much gore :P?

He also liked racing games, and a 2-player game where you controll a fire dude and a water girl, both need to reach the end.

Depends what you consider kid games, but actual games made ONLY for kids, MOTHER FUCKING PUTT PUTT GOES TO THE MOON.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this isn't exactly what the OP asked for, but the most ideal scenario would involve educating a kid through video game history. You don't have to go back to the stone age (atari) but you should at least start on Nintendo/SNES. Get them to play the marios, the zeldas, the metroids...don't even let them know anything better exists. That kid will be a gamer for life and only amazement awaits them.