Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

What do you consider the most terrible cause of death? (accidental or disease only)

What do you think is the worst cause of death out there?(please don't start talking about murder or suicides) In my case, I would consider dysentery the shittiest cause of death (pun intended) since I am very susceptible to food poisoning and I wouldn't wish that to happen to anyone. Crapping yourself to death is not only humiliating but also painful and disgusting. So what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the muscles in your arms and legs sliced, and so your just stuck their, unable to move, in intense pain, as you slowly bleed out.
    The main arteries can be avoided to slice the muscle.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say the worse way to die is burning.

I used to think it was drowning, but I've heard people who have almost drowned and been brought back from lifelessness have said once you reach that point where you lungs fill up, it is kind of peaceful. This is probably just a few of the cases, but it's hard to ignore them if I am going to rank ways to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eaten by spiders that are on fire
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post

I used to think it was drowning, but I've heard people who have almost drowned and been brought back from lifelessness have said once you reach that point where you lungs fill up, it is kind of peaceful. This is probably just a few of the cases, but it's hard to ignore them if I am going to rank ways to die.
    It's probably because you have no breath for your brain to emit signals to struggle properly anymore.

I'll go with bleeding or burning too. Or a combo. Or giant worms eating you from the inside out.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Pre-emptive warning: No graphic pictures or videos, please.

OT: Well, the brazen bull has always horrified me and seems like it would be an awful way to go (slow-roasted alive). I'm sometimes amazed by the incomprehensible cruelty of the human imagination.

In fiction: The Sarlacc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

In fiction: The Sarlacc.
    Hmm... I didn't think of fiction. If we are going to include that though, I would say Alien chest bursting lol

Deleted
    Either Stone Man's Disease or In-curable Insomnia.

Deleted
    Drowning...or like you know a bacteria that slowly eats you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post

Your lungs eventually feel pretty tight then and it starts turning black. It's really creepy too, because the other times that you almost died flash in your memory.

With the slice thing, I'd imagine that your body would at some point go into trauma, and you slowly feel less and less pain.

OT: Worse way to die would probably be gangrene that's untreated. Your body just sits there and rots day in and day out. Diarrhea also sounds like a shitty way to die

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    falling off a building. all that time falling knowing it's only seconds until you turn into mush.

Burning. The problem is not the fire, its the heat. I can barely stand next to a camp fire... imagine how it would be to be in the middle of an inferno. The air gets heatet up so much, your lungs start burning. After that, your skin... you dont even have to come in contact with the fire itself. Nothing but pain until your brain finally evaporates and you die. Baaah.... Id rather drown.

Also, bleeding to death is not painful. Why else would slicing your aterias be the preferred way of suicide? If theres something painful, than whatever caused you to bleed to death (get smashed by a tree or some shit like that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Having the muscles in your arms and legs sliced, and so your just stuck their, unable to move, in intense pain, as you slowly bleed out.
    The main arteries can be avoided to slice the muscle.
    Wow.. thats grimm and gets me to think about a scene in the movie Hostel, "You are free to go" - She stands up and he has sliced her achilles tendons, The pain!!! :O

Drowning under ice, you know you can get up there, but you just can't break it.

Deleted
    Fatal Familial Insomnia.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    My older sister almost died from burns at age 11 for playing with matches. Her nylon skirt fused with her burnt flesh and she was infected by a bacteria that made her smell burns like a decomposing corpse, but she was saved and with surgery her burn-marks dont look as bad as they originally did. I think burning to death must be pretty bad but ive never experienced any burns worse than a hot iron landing on my stomach when I was 3 or 4 and I barely remember it.

Deleted
    Ebola virus. Having your insides slowly liquify and eventually drowning as your own lungs turn to goop. Not a fun way to go

Deleted
    I think that dying of a fire/burnings, swelling... and lack of air to be the most agonizing deaths someone can have.

Buried alive with no ability to move. That concept has always terrified me, just the hopelessness and slow death.

Getting eaten alive by some large animal you can't struggle against, like a bear.