Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Israel and Palestine. Question/comment 2

When ever I see anything on Israel or Palestine. Its always the very first issue that is brought up, Who owns the land.

Well lets answer it with, Neither side is gunna be moved some where else. Blame colonialism for your boarders. Lets skip question one.

Now let us see what question/comment 2- 1 million is.

DEBATE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    When ever I see anything on Israel or Palestine. Its always the very first issue that is brought up, Who owns the land.

Well lets answer it with, Neither side is gunna be moved some where else. Blame colonialism for your boarders. Lets skip question one.

Now let us see what question/comment 2- 1 million is.

DEBATE!
    If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war, but if Israel lays down its weapons there would be no more Israel. - Netanyahu

Regardless of how I feel about the situation, I believe this statement is true.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    One side considers America it's closest ally, the other hates us beyond reason. To me, the issue of which one to support is clear and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    One side considers America it's closest ally, the other hates us beyond reason. To me, the issue of which one to support is clear and simple.
    well maybe the other side is full of hatred since ever since they were kid they woke up with sound of guns and machines made of USA
    Last edited by Marooned; 2012-09-17 at 02:52 PM.

The funniest part is that palastine is made up and never existed it was just hunks of land as provinces of the random middle eastern countries but as soon as the jews came back to their homeland the arabs were like omg we need something so we can force em out because we are intolerant.

I see the only problem this one, the guys who used to live in that place do not have equal vote rights (don't get me wrong I donot like Hezbollah neither extremists)

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/conte...n-conflict-101

Q: Are Palestinian and Jewish citizens of Israel treated equally?
    A: No. Although Palestinian citizens of Israel are entitled to vote and participate in Israeli political life, and several Palestinians are members of the Knesset (the Israeli parliament), they do not receive the same treatment as the Jewish citizens at the hands of the government. Israel still applies 20 laws that privilege Jews over Arabs. For example, the 1950 Law of Return grants automatic citizenship rights to Jews from anywhere in the world upon request, while denying that same right to Palestinians. The Basic Law of Human Dignity and Freedom ensures that Israel is the state of the "Jewish people," not its citizens. This law was passed in 1992 to serve as a "bill of rights," as Israel does not have a written constitution.

Kill this thread with fire. Nuke it from space just to be sure its dead.

Deleted
    So much crap already on the first page, this thread won't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    The funniest part is that palastine is made up and never existed it was just hunks of land as provinces of the random middle eastern countries but as soon as the jews came back to their homeland the arabs were like omg we need something so we can force em out because we are intolerant.

This is the kind of comment we can se when this subject is brought up, Israel is the master of propaganda.

First learn history then you can have an oppinion.
    Last edited by Rork; 2012-09-17 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war, but if Israel lays down its weapons there would be no more Israel. - Netanyahu

Regardless of how I feel about the situation, I believe this statement is true.
    This seems to be true to me as well.

Honestly I kinda see Israel like the top dog in the Middle East, with the U.S. holding the leash. What most don't seem to understand is if the U.S. lets go of that leash, I think there is going to be a surplus of glass all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post

Honestly I kinda see Israel like the top dog in the Middle East, with the U.S. holding the leash. What most don't seem to understand is if the U.S. lets go of that leash, I think there is going to be a surplus of glass all of a sudden.
    which is why Iranian and many other nations like Turkey want to get Nukes. There is no guarentee Israel won't be a dick. How would you feel if you were a Iranian citizen, with Israel constantly says it will bomb you and especially when Israel has Nukes. You have to nullify the nukes by having nukes. Have anyone ever tried to see it from Iranian point of view?

I'ts the opposite, Israel is holding the leash and try very hard to keep hold on to it, because if theres no nasty dog to protect the garden, the wolfs are gonna come in.

The US are not gaining anything from helping Israel, yet they do it with all their heart providing billions of dollar every year and pleeding alegance to the Israely flag... no US president can be elected without the aproval of the AIPAC.

Who's holding the leash?

Reasons are there. Its just Americans suck at history. Let me ask you something, Do you agree history both global and American history is most neglected studies in Academia? Do you even follow the history of Middle Eastern Nations? How can you say there are not any reason for their hatred if Every citizen in the U.S. barring historians suck at history?

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    which is why Iranian and many other nations like Turkey want to get Nukes. There is no guarentee Israel won't be a dick. How would you feel if you were a Iranian citizen, with Israel constantly says it will bomb you and especially when Israel has Nukes. You have to nullify the nukes by having nukes. Have anyone ever tried to see it from Iranian point of view?
    You have a valid point.

Iran getting the bomb is scary though, cause they are likely to use it.

The middle east is very different from the west, most of us would never think of strapping a bomb to ourselves and running into a embassy to blow ourselves up, I would venture none of us would strap a bomb to our children and tell them to do the same thing. However this shit happens all the time in the middle east.

So yeah I think Iran would use a Nuke if they had it, what the fuck do they care they get what 77 virgins anyhow.

You have a valid point.

The middle east is very different from the west, most of us would never think of strapping a bomb to ourselves and running into a embassy to blow ourselves up, I would venture none of us would strap a bomb to our children and tell them to do the same thing.
    Meh it's only slightly different, our version of a suicide bombing is "going Rambo / going postal".

Deleted
    You have a valid point.

The middle east is very different from the west, most of us would never think of strapping a bomb to ourselves and running into a embassy to blow ourselves up, I would venture none of us would strap a bomb to our children and tell them to do the same thing. However this shit happens all the time in the middle east.

So yeah I think Iran would use a Nuke if they had it, what the fuck do they care they get what 77 virgins anyhow.
    Well, that depends..

The suicide bombers are extremists and dont really represent the middle eastern society as a whole. Western society has all sorts of crazy murderous groups too throughout history. Like the inquisition, KKK, cannibalistic devil worshipers and so on.

The area is one of the shitholes of the world. I personally can't care less what happens down there at this point in time.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The area is one of the shitholes of the world. I personally can't care less what happens down there at this point in time.
    Actually, Israel itself is a beautiful, first world country that leads the world in many technologies. As much as that pains the anti-Semites, it's the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    israel an apartheid, racist state where people are forced off their land or have their water supply removed to make way for israeli settlers. settlers born eslewhere. land of the israelis? what two thousand years ago? are we going to start doing that for american indians or australian aboriginies? maybe the Celts, the Vandals or the Huns too? Israel, a country which regularly launches strikes against its neighbours supported by american firepower. america, the only country in the world which has used nuclear weapons in anger. twice. yet they tell us its the Iranians that are the problem? im not aware of Iran or Palestine ever attacking anyone. the biggest iranian military action was in defending themselves againts Saddam when we armed him and encouraged the attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    My cousin's husband is a Palestinian living in Houston. He doesn't hate the US, nor does his family, nor do any of his friends back home. He does think the Israelis are guilty of gross injustice, and they are. There's some serious Apartheid BS going on down there. Of course there are plenty of Palestinians guilty of terror over there too, but at least it's not state sponsored the same way Israeli land grabbing and wall building is. There's plenty of crappiness to go around in that part of the world.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!