Deleted

[TV] Can some one help me remember title of tv show?

It was about plance crash on an unknown island and there were few surviots.
    On the island there were 2 tribes.
    1. of them were friendly 2. was savages and unfriendly
    Friendly tribe accepted the surviots and let them stay in theyre camp.
    Also there was this river wich seperated a Friendly tribe with savage one.

And there was one survior boy wich savages accepted and trained or something like that...
    Wached it when i was a kid. Like mby 5 or 9 years ago.

This is not Lost i am 100% sure.

Nothing comes to mind. Was it show that was made in the States on network tv?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Nothing comes to mind. Was it show that was made in the States on network tv?
    I have no idea where it was made... i live in a difrent country and i just remember that there were this show and its engraved in my head and i want to wach it realy bad.

Been searching for like two weeks now ...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to say it was Amazon. In fact, the more I think about it, it is definitely Peter Benchley's Amazon. Group of 6 survivors, plane crash in Brazil, they live with a friendly tribe. It was on TV maybe a little over 10 years ago and I remember watching it and getting very confused at the ending. Also, there was a creepy as shit lady in the later episodes with like sharp teeth which was the apparent leader of a clan of cannibals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I want to say it was Amazon. In fact, the more I think about it, it is definitely Peter Benchley's Amazon. Group of 6 survivors, plane crash in Brazil, they live with a friendly tribe. It was on TV maybe a little over 10 years ago and I remember watching it and getting very confused at the ending. Also, there was a creepy as shit lady in the later episodes with like sharp teeth which was the apparent leader of a clan of cannibals.
    Can you link trailer?
    Cant find any

EDIT: Yep found some videos and yep this is it... thanks big time now i can wach it

Deleted
    great movie watched it not long ago