Do you have any skills enhancing fire damage? And are you totally sure about the robots? Also, are you positive you aren't doing 5-7k?
Changes in 4/2 Software Update (Free)
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (Free with Season Pass or $5 separately)
- Adds new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Various bug fixes.
Gearbox also delved into the specifics of Ultimate Vault Hunter mode in a separate post:
- Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- Powerful new “Ancient” E-Tech relics and rare Pearlscent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
- Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
- No more tutorial missions—characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the “Cleaning Up the Berg” mission.
- While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player’s current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
- Gameplay changes in UVHM:
- Enemy health generally increased 4x.
- Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
- Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
- Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
- Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
- Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
- Loot Midgets are now “Legendary Loot Midgets” that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.
Both the free patch and the DLC releases on April 2. The next DLC hits one month later, when that scary Krieg guy will jump down from his hiding spot and rip everyone’s arms off.
To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
I’m not that arrogant.
The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.
Are they going to fix Assassin's at some point? Zer0 is probably the worst class in the game to be honest. Stealth sucks when the health regeneration talents don't refill your health fast enough at level 50 before Stealth wears off. Kunai also has very limited amounts of damage, it doesn't scale based on your weapons or anything like that, which it should.
Also, I want revolvers back as a separate gun class, pistols suck nuts and I never use the damn things because they are weaksauce and don't do much damage, at least revolvers in BL1 did tons of damage per shot despite having small magazine sizes of 2-10 bullets at a time.
Looks like I'll have a lot more playing to do! Haven't played in awhile but this new patch looks quite enticing.
And I guess I'll have to make slag a staple of my arsenal now...
Finished the first playthough and iam corrently level 34, should I play the DLCs now or play P2 and then DLCs?
Warlock / IA Operative / Wizard / Engineer
I'd play all the DLCs, since then it will be a longer time before you are running through the same content a second time. also, the DLCs are fun.
Gave it a shot as zero when it came out but now i kinda want a different character. What would be best for solo play out of Axton, Gaige and Maya?
Gaige is the easiest character to level, Deathtrap does all the work when active.
For anyone interested, Borderlands 2 is on-sale over on steam for $13.59. Pretty cheap for how young it is.