Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh that's neat. I've been alt tabed from the game for the past 15 minutes and my dude in game has been afk. Well he started talking shit even though I was alt tabbed.

"I heard of a guy once who was so bored he shot himself"

I like it.

I missed claptrap so much xD

So far a great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Do they scale to level? I'm level 11 and most of what they have are 9. Maybe it's based on quest progress?
    I think that's correct, that they tend to give you items two levels lower than you. Still, not a bad way to blow extra money, especially if you get 16 eridium or a legendary weapon out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I don't like that they streamlined revolvers into pistols, because in the first game Revolvers were always so much more powerful then a pistol, though slower firing generally. When I had Mordecai at level 75 in the original game I was using revolvers that would kill any enemy in one shot.
    HAX!

Seriously though, yeah, I did like the way they were (heck, I used 2 shooters for the extra damage) but I'm okay with changing them up now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know how far some people are.

This is a quest item, it is a decent weapon, but I declined to use it because of obvious reasons.

I ran into a roadblock. Have to go back and do side quests to level up to do the main story line. Renting it until Saturday night.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am loving the different references within the game:

-A guy dressed as a pilot and every mission from him and vocal is a Topgun reference
    -Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle mission (won't spoil anything)

...and many many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    So I am loving the different references within the game:

-A guy dressed as a pilot and every mission from him and vocal is a Topgun reference
    -Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle mission (won't spoil anything)

...and many many more.
    Bullet to the knee... /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by BoldTitan View Post
    I ran into a roadblock. Have to go back and do side quests to level up to do the main story line. Renting it until Saturday night.
    Woah, people still rent games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny Tina. Holy Hell.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Borderlands 2 is beyond amazing, even though there are some bugs and glitches here and there. But holy hell, is it hilarious! The writing in this game is just pure gold, setting a standard for those who would follow in it's steps. And it's actually hard and challenging at times.

For me it's an easy 9.5/10, because this is probably the most fun I had on my PC since I tried Bastion. This is how video games made with passion, love and creativity instead of simple greed are made.
    Last edited by Saturate; 2012-09-21 at 08:16 AM.

Still waters run deep.

Pistols are kind of lame, I'm discovering. I'm using one simply because it's good enough to waste ammo on trash so I don't run out when I need it, but I've been using a shock SMG for most kills, and a decent sniper rifle for long kills/headshots. Maybe I just haven't found the right pistol yet.

This game is so difficult. Honestly its extremely frustrating. i've tried as the gunzerker & zero and neither one of them seem to do well solo. I could play with a friend but you know people do have separate lives outside of the computer...

Honestly, I just want to play something I enjoy, I don't want to reroll to commando or siren. I've heard both are really exceptional at solo.

They need to fix this, coming from a borderlands 1 player playing through the campaign 3 times its to much. Honestly, if it doesn't get patched at least slightly it'll be the worst 59.99 I've spent in awhile. At least diablo 3 was free...

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    This game is so difficult. Honestly its extremely frustrating. i've tried as the gunzerker & zero and neither one of them seem to do well solo. I could play with a friend but you know people do have separate lives outside of the computer...

Honestly, I just want to play something I enjoy, I don't want to reroll to commando or siren. I've heard both are really exceptional at solo.

They need to fix this, coming from a borderlands 1 player playing through the campaign 3 times its to much. Honestly, if it doesn't get patched at least slightly it'll be the worst 59.99 I've spent in awhile. At least diablo 3 was free...
    It is a little harder then BL1 but I adapted. I was using mostly shotguns as a gunzerker and would dual shotty and I would get dropped a lot but would be saved almost every time so didn't matter to me. I dropped everything in seconds although if I wasn't careful I would be dropped in seconds to. I use smg/shotty/sniper now. I found a orange shotty which is just amazing but even before that it hasn't never has never been hard enough for me to quit/get pissed. I'm like a lvl 22 now at a part where I have to grind a little to advance in the game but (imo) I think you need to be more cautious or buy better weapons then I guess.
    I highly doubt they are going to patch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious by now that Handsome Jack will go down as the single greatest video game villain of all-time. He's memorable, he's hilarious, and you hate his guts at the same time. I have yet to hear him speak without laughing at least a little bit.
    Hah yeah.I wanna see that pony he bought :v.And yeah the game is hard but i love it.So many fps out there that are just too easy.Took me half hour to kill side quest lvl 5 boss lols.Mobs just keep spawning while trying to kill boss.I love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between gunzerker and sniper zero at the moment . . . I'll probably try and level both high enough until i get a feel for how they both play . . . then gonna make a healing siren ^_^

Pistols are kind of lame, I'm discovering. I'm using one simply because it's good enough to waste ammo on trash so I don't run out when I need it, but I've been using a shock SMG for most kills, and a decent sniper rifle for long kills/headshots. Maybe I just haven't found the right pistol yet.
    I dunno, I think they rock on the Gunzerker. The Hyperion ones which increase accuracy as you fire them are really good with his ability and looking at some talents, it's going to be awesome.

Realy?I got some pistol on zero with burn element and it's realy good.2-3 shots and things are dead.Lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pawl View Post
    1 word. Bonerfart
    I totally screencapped that lmao it was so funny. To bad I finished the quest :/.