Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Apparently the voice actor is the same person who played Ash in the Pokemon TV show in the North American localization. She is definitely my favourite character in the game.
    I think you mean Ashly Burch of Hey Ash Whatcha Playin

10+ Year Old Account
    Beat Borderlands 2 last night with a buddy of mine, we've been playing for a total of about 30 some hours. The Warrior felt... underwhelming. My buddy as Zero kept whining about lack of ammo, whereas I as Gunzerker just popped Gunzerking on cooldown never had ammo problems the entire game.

A lack of ammo is probably caused by the fact that you can still pick up ammo in co-op even though you are full, so if you have a person that holds down the pick up button for everything the rest of the team will probably run out of ammo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    A lack of ammo is probably caused by the fact that you can still pick up ammo in co-op even though you are full, so if you have a person that holds down the pick up button for everything the rest of the team will probably run out of ammo.
    I thought they fixed that :3 I know I can't do it anymore but could at first.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Money, Eridium and ammo is shared - hence why you can loot ammo even if you're full.

Unfortunately, if all team members are full on ammo you can still loot it which could essentially make the team run out of ammo in a longer encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Beat Borderlands 2 last night with a buddy of mine, we've been playing for a total of about 30 some hours. The Warrior felt... underwhelming. My buddy as Zero kept whining about lack of ammo, whereas I as Gunzerker just popped Gunzerking on cooldown
    never had ammo problems the entire game.

Honestly, the only time my team has had "problems" with ammo was in the Circle of Slaughter and it was only for their favorite weapon. Also, I'm playing as Zero. Ammo has never been a problem and even if it ever does become a problem - Deception/Execute/Many Must Die. He might also not be that great at accuracy. He also might want to consider wearing absorb shields.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2012-09-26 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Money, Eridium and ammo is shared - hence why you can loot ammo even if you're full.

Unfortunately, if all team members are full on ammo you can still loot it which could essentially make the team run out of ammo in a longer encounter.

[FONT=Verdana]

Honestly, the only time my team has had "problems" with ammo was in the Circle of Slaughter and it was only for their favorite weapon. Also, I'm playing as Zero. Ammo has never been a problem and even if it ever does become a problem - Deception/Execute/Many Must Die. He might also not be that great at accuracy. He also might want to consider wearing absorb shields.
    Nah his accuracy is pretty good, I think the main problem is his current sniper can go fully automatic. When fighting a big boss like the Warrior, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using that feature which would burn through ammo.

Deleted
    Beat Borderlands 2 last night with a buddy of mine, we've been playing for a total of about 30 some hours. The Warrior felt... underwhelming. My buddy as Zero kept whining about lack of ammo, whereas I as Gunzerker just popped Gunzerking on cooldown never had ammo problems the entire game.
    Yeah sure playthrough one is a joke, but see if you feel the same way about PT2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Makes you wonder how Gearbox can pull out such a A+++ quality game like this....and fuck up Duke Nukem so bad.

Playing through Borderlands 2 really makes you wonder what they were doing in development for Duke Nukem Forever....
    here is the problem Duke nukem forever was not always been developed by gearbox, if you look up many developers had their hands on the title. 3d realms announced the title in 1997 they been developing it for a long time untill a financial crisis. Gearbox got a semi finished product wich they just continued on around 2010. As that was least resource comsuming i can imagine. If they would have made a brand new product i would expect that DNF would nothave been released in 2011.

Just downloaded the patch from steam, started installing and stopped at 99%. Waited for an hour, wouldn't continue. Now I'm downloading the game again. /sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Does anyone know why Borderlands 2 still has the outdated loot system, where one person can swiftly ninja loot (steal) every possible item drop?

So many RPGs and MMOs and Hack&Slash and even FPS games are out there with the new (and superior) loot system where everyone gets loot drops for himself, yet Borderlands 2 still insists on a system where when you join public games (with strangers) you can literally forget about getting items or even reasoning about it with your teammates...
    prolly has somthing to do with the ability to play solo as well as you should play with friends when Co-oping and not a bunch of randoms who usually dont care about you and only themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post

Unless they patched this in yesterday or today, ammo is definitely NOT shared, my friends and I actually tested this out because we thought it was weird that we could still pick up a certain ammo type even if someone was full on that type.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I think you mean Ashly Burch of Hey Ash Whatcha Playin
    Holy shit... Dots were just connected. I totally see it now. Her and her brother are freaking awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Yeah sure playthrough one is a joke, but see if you feel the same way about PT2
    How does playthrough 2 work? I thought the game just continued where you left off, picking up more quests and such.

How does playthrough 2 work? I thought the game just continued where you left off, picking up more quests and such.
    It's like D2/3 ect. Same thing but everything is harder/higher level/drops better stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    After playthrough one. Go back to character select (or press continue if you hadn't done anything), and select True Vault Hunter mode.
    Different stuff gets added on. Mobs have more health / do more damage, some of their attacks changed. Humanoids may randomly obtain elemental weapons. Etc etc.
    Mobs are health sinks.

In my opinion the game STARTS when you reach true vault hunter mode.

-Monsters hit so HARD that you HAVE TO start thinking should you sacrifice some dmg for defence to be able to take 3 hits without dying?
    -Weapon elemental effects DO MATTER now. Armored enemies take 200ish dmg from normal shots(they have 80k+ hp) [you HAVE to keep 1 of each elemental with you at all times or you will have to use 10ish clips of ammo just for 1 enemy]

And to you "whining" how siren is UP. She is not. Being the most powerfull AOE beast has its benefits.
    You can devastate groups of enemies with PL and grenade WHILE still nuking the shit out of the main target.
    EVEN if boss is immune to PL, you can still time you're PL so that you lock down ADD next to the boss and the boss gets ALL elemental effects on the same + the dmg from it. (Id say destroying bosses shield + armor while increasing everyone's dmg on it with single press of a button is not that bad)
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

personally never really had ammo problems and i have played with my brother thru first playthru. some of the arenas got a bit rough with ammo but was fun. and any good guns were easily duped so we both could have one, tho i have yet to find a gun i have used that hasnt come out of the chest in sanctuary.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found a huge bug that caused me to die multiple times at a New U Station in the Wildlife Exploitation Sanctuary. When I went into the cave to get Bloodwing, the mobs that come out of the cages on your way out mauled me (Slag Skag + Badass Shock Skag = face pwned), so I revived at the New U Station and proceeded to die a few times before I just said fuck it and quit the game. What a bunch of crap!

Deleted
    Intro to this game kicks ass.

Deleted
    Just a quick question guys.. Is there an easy way or easier way to kill the Nomad's with the shields other than lobbing a grenade at them then shooting them while they have their sheild away or just coming into mellee range for a split second so they try to hit you with their sheild then fill him with bullets?