Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    15 I believe.
    Cool. Probably going to do this with the GFs mechromancer and my new Gunzerker. Should be good times.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Haven't really played a whole lot of this, too distracted with other games and life. But fought doc mercy last night, he was rather tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Haven't really played a whole lot of this, too distracted with other games and life. But fought doc mercy last night, he was rather tough.
    Killing those shielded guys in general is tough. Grenades work good, I hear Maya has an easy time. Zer0 can stealth behind them.

just a question if i buy the season DLC ( i get all 4 dlc's )

But is the new class the necro included in that or not?^^ cause it dones say anything in the DLC infos about a new class

thanks in advance

It's entirely separate. Mechromancer is "premier club". Season pass is everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    It's entirely separate. Mechromancer is "premier club". Season pass is everything else.
    Season pass is only the 4 story DLCs they'll release(like Moxxi's, General Knoxx's, etc, for BL1) whereas there can be stuff they'll release that's not covered by it like other classes or other things.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Season pass is only the 4 story DLCs they'll release(like Moxxi's, General Knoxx's, etc, for BL1) whereas there can be stuff they'll release that's not covered by it like other classes or other things.
    I can't imagine what else they'd release that's not covered in the season pass. So it's essentially "everything else".

It seems a very good game i will try it later

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine what else they'd release that's not covered in the season pass. So it's essentially "everything else".
    I have seen some comments from Gearbox that there may well be more DLC packs beyond the 4 attached to the Season Pass if customer demand still seems there. There is a chance of more DLC coming later on, and those of us with the Season Pass do not get them.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Incoming nerf to The Bee soon. Was fun while it lasted with Conference Call and The Bee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Incoming nerf to The Bee soon. Was fun while it lasted with Conference Call and The Bee
    It was overpowered, even for a semi-single player game :3 (I say semi b/c you can also play online). Now if only they'd fix duping...

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Source for this?

Decided to play some more Borderlands 2 over the weekend and found this on my Zer0.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...46716E383F01D/

This is like 10 days old. They've had patches since then. If they wanted to nerf it, they would have by now.

This is like 10 days old. They've had patches since then. If they wanted to nerf it, they would have by now.
    They could just be testing different ways to nerf it, and haven't found the right way yet.

Also, I would be careful about playing online right now if you play on Xbox. Gearbox decided to leave some code from a hardcore mode(You die and your save file is gone) in save files, a modder then activated that code, and it "infects" other people's saves. So if you play with someone who has this hardcore mode activated, you'll have it activated also.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=181641

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    They could just be testing different ways to nerf it, and haven't found the right way yet.
    It's just so silly to nerf it. They should be worried less about silly stuff like the bee and more about this clunky menus. They're awful, and glitch half the time when I try to mousewheel them.

People enjoy the Bee. They need to leave it alone.

Deleted
    I've stopped playing the Mechromancer in co-op because it's ridiculously OP. I have a shotgun with only 2 bullets (and fires both per shot) and a really fast reload. So with Cooking up Trouble I permanently have the health regen, I stack up Anarchy really fast, and I have a huge pangolin shield that get's 100% regen on a kill. I can wade into rooms full of baddies and one-shot badasses while the people I'm playing with do next to nothing.

I think the Siren is a lot more fun in a group, I have a flicker mod and a sniper rifle with high slag chance. I also have ricochet on phaselock and increased fire rate, meaning I can slag whole groups of mobs rapidly w/o needing ruin. I spec just far enough down cataclysm to get reaper, then I just fire one shot per fresh target and let my co-op partners do the rest. We really mow down enemies, as a team. Much more satisfactory than Gaige.

I do play Gaige when solo though, as I love seeing those HUGE numbers popping up on screen when I hit things with my rocket launcher.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently B===D appears on your character's head occasionally when you get in vehicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Apparently B===D appears on your character's head occasionally when you get in vehicles.
    Zero has things display on his face randomly depending on what you're doing.