Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    I'm pretty sure all of those would be considered flesh, except for the robot.
    Yeah come to think of it, I think they are.

But that still doesn't explain why the fire still does more damage to robots then that slag weapon I have.

Do you have any skills enhancing fire damage? And are you totally sure about the robots? Also, are you positive you aren't doing 5-7k?

Deleted
    The fire rifle may have a hidden bonus to crit damage.

Changes in 4/2 Software Update (Free)

• Adds new items to the Black Market:
      • One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type at 50 Eridium each.
      • Two more backpack storage space upgrades at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
      • Two more bank storage space upgrades at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
    • Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
    • Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
    • Various bug fixes.
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (Free with Season Pass or $5 separately)

• Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
    • Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
    • Powerful new “Ancient” E-Tech relics and rare Pearlscent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
    Gearbox also delved into the specifics of Ultimate Vault Hunter mode in a separate post:

• Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
    • Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
    • No more tutorial missions—characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the “Cleaning Up the Berg” mission.
    • While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player’s current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
    • Gameplay changes in UVHM:
      • Enemy health generally increased 4x.
      • Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
      • Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
      • Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
      • Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
      • Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
      • Loot Midgets are now “Legendary Loot Midgets” that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

Both the free patch and the DLC releases on April 2. The next DLC hits one month later, when that scary Krieg guy will jump down from his hiding spot and rip everyone’s arms off.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are they going to fix Assassin's at some point? Zer0 is probably the worst class in the game to be honest. Stealth sucks when the health regeneration talents don't refill your health fast enough at level 50 before Stealth wears off. Kunai also has very limited amounts of damage, it doesn't scale based on your weapons or anything like that, which it should.

Also, I want revolvers back as a separate gun class, pistols suck nuts and I never use the damn things because they are weaksauce and don't do much damage, at least revolvers in BL1 did tons of damage per shot despite having small magazine sizes of 2-10 bullets at a time.

Looks like I'll have a lot more playing to do! Haven't played in awhile but this new patch looks quite enticing.

And I guess I'll have to make slag a staple of my arsenal now...

Finished the first playthough and iam corrently level 34, should I play the DLCs now or play P2 and then DLCs?

Deleted
    I'd play all the DLCs, since then it will be a longer time before you are running through the same content a second time. also, the DLCs are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Finished the first playthough and iam corrently level 34, should I play the DLCs now or play P2 and then DLCs?
    You can replay the DLCs in every playthrough, so might as well play them in the first one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave it a shot as zero when it came out but now i kinda want a different character. What would be best for solo play out of Axton, Gaige and Maya?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Gave it a shot as zero when it came out but now i kinda want a different character. What would be best for solo play out of Axton, Gaige and Maya?
    Axton. He is so beast. Tanky spec with double turrets is insane for solo play. I never felt so confident and invincible in encounters.

Reliability in my opinion (aka resume) - I have played every character to max level and a Axton/Zero on Ultimate Vault Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Axton. He is so beast. Tanky spec with double turrets is insane for solo play. I never felt so confident and invincible in encounters.

Reliability in my opinion (aka resume) - I have played every character to max level and a Axton/Zero on Ultimate Vault Hunter.
    Ok thanks, think i'll do that then!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gaige is the easiest character to level, Deathtrap does all the work when active.

For anyone interested, Borderlands 2 is on-sale over on steam for $13.59. Pretty cheap for how young it is.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/49520/
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    For anyone interested, Borderlands 2 is on-sale over on steam for $13.59. Pretty cheap for how young it is.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/49520/
    meh i still prefer to wait for an edition that contains the game and all DLC and then have the price reduced.. ive done it for fallout 3 gpty and ill do it again for new vegas ulti and skyrim legendary and anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    meh i still prefer to wait for an edition that contains the game and all DLC and then have the price reduced.. ive done it for fallout 3 gpty and ill do it again for new vegas ulti and skyrim legendary and anything else
    Well you missed out on smashing stuff with a Bee and CC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Well you missed out on smashing stuff with a Bee and CC!
    wut ?

So far from my experience with Krieg, he's pretty badass. Going down the Mania tree then probably Bloodlust. Still flirting with hellborn though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    wut ?
    Since they seem intent on treating this game like an MMO, by joining late, you miss on all the fun stuff before it's nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone for PS3 teaming up