Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got bugged on the alliance side the first time.

Loot is random to the point you can sometimes not get any, at all (my first run I just got a couple fireworks).

Still, very weak scenario. Was really hoping we'd get to play a bigger role in the battle (as described in ToW). Blizzard, I am disapoint.

People were seriously expecting a lvl 85 SCNENARIO to be hard a fucking ''event'' to be hard? no event has been hard stop beeing dumb. Bet most people didnt realise this is meant to be about lore not a fucking challenge, jesus this community is digusting.

Human stupidity fascinates me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Most griefable event ever, that the only way to "opt out of it" was to not play WoW... really a great idea... let's shut down every capital again for a week!
    If there ever was a comment that oozed butthurt and "I don't know how to have fun", it's this one.

There were plenty of ways to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I shit you not, it has taken me 11 minutes to clear it with 92% damage done carrying 2 afk dps with my fury warrior. As Alliance there is no story in it, it is short as fuck, and basicaly it is a mindless AoE spam Victory rush for win. It is by far the single worst launch event EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events of BC, Wotlk and even Cata shit all over this. This is just stupid beyond words. Very very very very disappointed.
    This is NOT a launch event. No where did Blizzard ever say it WAS it was designed to give people something to do even if it is short. It's a god damn scenario, you know the thing designed for 3 people? Honestly people like you need to shut up and ditch the entitlement act.

Well i dont know what to say about this really.. Is this really the only pre launch event? No zombies storming city's or elementals? THIS IS ONE SAD PANDA <-

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Exactly. The pre-launch event was to be a Naval battle, which was scrapped to keep the devs on Pandaria.
    Wich does not mean that by giving a scenario meant for lvl 90, as a lvl 85 one for one week isn't the pre-launch event that got in place instead of creating one like the naval battle.

Just face it. It was crystal clear when they said it. Instead of creating a unique event for pre-launch, they "created" the level 85 version of a scenario that they would use later at 90 for it instead.

Well that was boring. I wasn't expecting a challenge but I did expect to have some fun. None to be had...

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I shit you not, it has taken me 11 minutes to clear it with 92% damage done carrying 2 afk dps with my fury warrior. As Alliance there is no story in it, it is short as fuck, and basicaly it is a mindless AoE spam Victory rush for win. It is by far the single worst launch event EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events of BC, Wotlk and even Cata shit all over this. This is just stupid beyond words. Very very very very disappointed.
    I think you should calm down and relax before posting.

TAURAJO!!! Nevar forget.

Can anyone that has run it multiple times confirm you get the 162 JP each time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rairu View Post
    The horde reward isn't a pet, it's a bomb you throw and it does an arcane explosion.
    Well, that makes more sense! TY to all who answered!
    Amaltheia Dorothea
    "I got teleported back to my house and a huge "transfer aborted: instance not found" text appeared right infront of me!!" -TS26

well this was boring hope they are still hiding something for us cause this was plain bad

Why the hell Ally gets a tabard that can be used and count for the achiv and horde gets a shity iten that will be forgot in the bags?

Quote Originally Posted by yashiro View Post
    Why the hell Ally gets a tabard that can be used and count for the achiv and horde gets a shity iten that will be forgot in the bags?
    The tabard isn't counting for the achi for me.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by yashiro View Post
    cuz ally lost theramore

Lame...killed the npc who held the key, looted the key, clicked to free the belf. Then he teleports away, no completion affirm that I freed him, just a portal to Orgrimmar n outro vid showing goblins bombing theramore. NO LOOT! Not even blue item. I can't restart this crap either, quest is stuck at need to free belf. God I hate this game sometimes...

I'm wondering if this is just a microcosm of what MoP will be like.

Worst, Pre-launch Event, ever..

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    This is NOT a launch event. No where did Blizzard ever say it WAS it was designed to give people something to do even if it is short. It's a god damn scenario, you know the thing designed for 3 people? Honestly people like you need to shut up and ditch the entitlement act.
    So is there no launch event then?
    Never let anyone doubt you